No poop, or poop and how much?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

No poop, or poop and how much?

Postby Miridium » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:19 am

So the end result of most of our scenarios is what's left of the prey being pooped out by the pred. But do you think it's necessary for there to be poop? I've been kicking around an idea of the prey being digested and absorbed 100% until there's literally nothing left. You could say it's the ultimate "becoming a part of the pred".

What do you think? Is poop necessary and if so how much? And if not how would it play out in your fantasies?
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: No poop, or poop and how much?

Postby EmissaryOfRainbows » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:50 am

The most poop.
EmissaryOfRainbows
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NisseHult » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:06 pm

I, as a prey, am very much into it, so "the more the merrier" for me. However, since there are plenty preds who don't like it, I've had to settle without it on numerous occasions, which of course isn't the end of the world although I'd rather have it included.
Just another man who wants nothing more than to end up in the belly of a lovely woman, and eventually become waste in her toilet.
NisseHult
Somewhat familiar

Postby VoraciousSincerity » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:16 pm

If you like the idea, go for it :D

Me personally, I adore scat, but I can do without it just fine, as digestion is the overall main thing for me...or even just teasing about the concept of the natural digestive process.
VoraciousSincerity
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gutswimmer » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:04 pm

The most poop possible.

My main pred Brock eats people not just because he needs to eat for sustenance, but because eating love prey is a pleasurable experience from ingestion to excretion. The way they squirm in confused agony when they realize what's happening, to the blissfull sensation of fullness as they digest, to the primal experience of a massive defecation. Without scat, one of those experiences is robbed from the predator, as is the most humiliating possible fate for the prey; that their final monument will be a swirling log in a public toilet or a steaming pile hastily dropped in an alleyway really destroys any personhood the prey has left.

So yes, scat is a necessity for me, even if only implied.
Gutswimmer
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gelus » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:05 pm

You can do whatever you want. There are a ton of 100% absorption people around. If you do, just don't go around telling the people who like poop in their own content to change because you don't like it, that's fucking asinine.
Gelus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 2inchlich » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:16 pm

Most people I know, myself included, dont include scat in our vore art/writing in any way. You do you.
2inchlich
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tyslan03 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:17 pm

Poop. It's the best, most humiliating way for a prey to end up. Absorption is fine in its way, but I love the final insult of reducing a person's existence to nothing more than poop.
Tyslan03
Participator

Postby IvesBentonEaton » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:58 pm

Excretion is the natural result of digestion, so it's part of the process. I'm all about the process. It doesn't have to be depicted, even the fact that it happened can be limited to implied. Since my stories generally depict non-fatal digestion with sentient disposal (where the prey is sentient, of course, which is always—otherwise it's just eating) by means of defensive magic, there tends to be more excreta than normal. Sometime I describe the disposal and sometimes I skip ahead, but it always happens. Afterward, the prey can dismiss the defensive spell, resuming their normal form, and escape.

Despite that, I try to keep the language used somewhat tasteful and don't try to cram, as it were, "ten pounds of scat in a five pound bag". Predators can't excrete more than they take in and they can't take in more than they can normally swallow, so these things are in proportion. In short, hyper-scat scenarios are right out.

Also, absolutely, positively no bones in scat, even in fatal digestion scenarios. A predator that can swallow its prey whole will have a gastrointestinal tract that can reduce bones. If they didn't they'd be dying of bowel blockages left and right. No bones in scat for me, please.
Come and hear the Tales of a Visceral Voyager
If you don’t, Zōēā’s poor snake will go hungry.
You wouldn’t want that, would you? :(
IvesBentonEaton
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby curiousparty » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:01 pm

Totally agree with the others here, poop/scat is almost a requirement in my mind for a scene with digestion in it. It's a final humiliation, knowing that everything you were, everything you could have been, is now nothing more then a pile of shit coming out of a predators ass. Bonus points if the predator degrades the pile somehow; talking down to it, cumming on it (or just on any bones that might survive the trip), taking a trophy/photo, changing all their social media stuff (photos, "about" page, statuses) to reflect that they're now just a steaming pile of shit somewhere.

The amount is variable I'd say, though I would think that I'm at least a decent sized pile (ankle height, about a foot in circumference) though if my predator takes nothing from me when they digest me, I would hope that I'd be quite a bit larger, basically having *everything* turned into shit instead of just part of me they can use for nutrients/fuel. Though, I'm also perfectly okay with being more even when they use part of me as well!

I think the more the better, but not fully into hyper unless there's a good reason for it I think.
curiousparty
Been posting for a bit

Postby currant » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:38 pm

Different from most of the others in this thread, I enjoy full absorption much more. ^^
currant
Been posting for a bit

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:18 pm

I am more into implied disposal in art and played out without too much detail in roleplay. Usually go by 25-50% of the prey's mass comes out the other end, typically with bones and scales and stuff if applicable. I generally like the domination factor, but am very rarely into complete absorption with no waste, which used to be more common from my content due to not being super into scat in practice, only mildly into it in theory.
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby EnderDracolich » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:59 pm

No poop.

I mean, I'm fine with it happening "off screen" so to speak, but it just seems odd for me to see preds glorifying and commenting on the act. It's just a normal, private, not pleasant (for most people) part of life. I don't make a big deal out of going to the bathroom, not does anyone I know. It seems weird for a fictional character to obsess over it. It's not like the food you ate is still alive, or even recognizable, at that point anyway.

I do appreciate that some people have scat related interests. If you are one of those people, that's fine. However, I don't have any such proclivity, and so I simply don't care about it myself.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Laughinman » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:23 pm

As prey that likes to be humilated i want to be turn into a pile of poop. I love the idea of human shaped poop so everyone could see it was me that turned to poop.
Laughinman
New to the forum

Postby creepydude1980 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:25 pm

currant wrote:Different from most of the others in this thread, I enjoy full absorption much more. ^^

Same.
creepydude1980
New to the forum

Postby EnderDracolich » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:10 pm

I should point out that I'm prey. Some people seem to be linking being prey to liking poo, and I reject that notion. You like poo because you like poo, and if you happen to have other preferences, that's just coincidence. Correlation ain't causation!
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby puck5 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:24 pm

Vore for the most part is a domination/submission fetish for me with humiliation thrown in so the idea of the prey being reduced to a smelly bowel movement is one of the most humiliating things I can think of to happen to prey.

The idea of a hot chick like Black Cat, Poison Ivy, Jill Valentine, etc being eaten and having their pretty bodies and faces melted down and turned into poop is the ultimate way of humiliating them in my opinion.
puck5
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby slug01 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:26 am

Poop, but sentient poop only. The smooth kind without fur or bones. The prey should know what has happened to them and learn that their whole life has led up to them being a living pile fertilizing some preds yard. It’s just the natural order, and the deepest possible domination. Absorption is great and the same rules apply. If I’m going to be chub in some girl’s labia I better we’ll suffer for it.
slug01
Participator

Postby Jayezox » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:11 am

No scat at all is best. It's just gross and this is fantasy vore world where anything can happen so I appreciate the gross unpleasant parts being gone.
Jayezox
---

Postby EZ-Bunny » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:41 pm

This old Bunny loves the full tour -- with the pred describing how my body is being absorbed to make tits grow belly get bigger and making me become part of the pred... Then after they are finished with what they want to take from me -- then they poop the rest of me out in full description of both piss and poop...

EZ (\,/)
EZ-Bunny
New to the forum

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion