Best Digestion?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Best Digestion?

Postby JustCurious1123 » Mon Aug 01, 2022 3:47 pm

I like the middle road of it being a cruel slow thing to withness, but for those who experience it, it is almost painless. Worst think they feel is a stinging like bathing with a strong sunburn.
Ending up im a gizzard is a different story though.
JustCurious1123
Somewhat familiar

Postby SKYANGEL » Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:32 pm

im not that into digestion but i like the following every once in a while (in order)

-soft
-absorption
-gentle
-implied
SKYANGEL
New to the forum

Postby MajinCell » Mon Jan 09, 2023 3:24 pm

I'll reiterate... instant digestion is the least appealing and most boring out of all the options here.

absorption, gentle, and implied are the best three.

soft and hard digestion depends on the pred and the portrayal.
MajinCell
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Randomdude5 » Mon Jan 09, 2023 5:34 pm

I think the question should be what people's favorite digestion is rather than the best digestion. Best implies an objective measurable standard, rather than personal preference, which I think this thread is asking.

My favorite type of digestion is slow digestion. I like it when the prey is alive for over a day, giving the pred plenty of time to play with their meal thru the stomach walls.
I dislike implied digestion, and instant digestion, because digestion is my favorite part of a vore story, and those 2 options end, or skip the most fun part.
I slightly prefer hard digestion over soft digestion, but that depends on circumstances. Gentle digestion can be fun too.
Whatever it is, I didn't do it.
Randomdude5
Participator

Postby CooraIthirid » Mon Jan 09, 2023 6:11 pm

Painlessly melting like ice-cream and getting absorbed does it best for me. Implied digestion is good to.
CooraIthirid
Participator

Postby SJ777 » Mon Jan 09, 2023 6:16 pm

While I like pretty much all types, slow, gentle and fatal is my favorite. Lets the pred and prey keep interacting for a good long while until they've melted too much to survive after days or even weeks, low pain keeps that from dominating the interactions or either perspective, and vore just doesn't hit quite the same way in general if it's not a one-way trip.
SJ777
Been posting for a bit

Postby Yoooooooooooooooooooooooo » Mon Jan 09, 2023 6:44 pm

The more detail, the better. If someone wrote an entire novel describing the digestion of even part of a single morsel I’d be pleased! I take pleasure in the strengthening of the pred, and more details literally fatten the experience for me. I’d probably only have an issue if redundancy hindered the progression of the digestive events.
My profile picture is from part 7/9 of a comic.
Yoooooooooooooooooooooooo
New to the forum

Postby FemPredRulz » Tue Jan 10, 2023 2:51 am

Best digestion for me - it's kind of "mix" of Gentle, Soft and Absorption types. In a result it looks like pretty slow (for some days or even weeks) but painless (almost or at all) digestion, dissolution and following absorption by pred's body parts, tits or butt mainly. Totally without remnants, bones, scat asf.
And the funny detail that in fact prey can even be still alive after "digestive transformation", but it will be just stucked or "prisoned" inside of pred's thicc things. This condition can be permanent, or prey maybe even can return it's original appearance, if the predator will be supportive).
FemPredRulz
New to the forum

Postby MajinCell » Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:20 pm

Randomdude5 wrote:I think the question should be what people's favorite digestion is rather than the best digestion. Best implies an objective measurable standard, rather than personal preference, which I think this thread is asking.

My favorite type of digestion is slow digestion. I like it when the prey is alive for over a day, giving the pred plenty of time to play with their meal thru the stomach walls.
I dislike implied digestion, and instant digestion, because digestion is my favorite part of a vore story, and those 2 options end, or skip the most fun part.
I slightly prefer hard digestion over soft digestion, but that depends on circumstances. Gentle digestion can be fun too.

I use "best" and "favorite" interchangeably here. I don't think I was arguing for an "objective" best way to digest a prey. Just which is the best in appealing to my fantasies and imagination.
MajinCell
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Destiny » Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:14 pm

Mmm, my favorite is brutally painful hard digestion. Detailed sensations as fur, flesh and muscle are rended from the body. Sensitive bits are assaulted by the digestive enzymes where the pain of being broken down alive as vivid til nerve endings die or shock sets it. Unfortunately, the mercy of suffocation tends to be avoided by some of my predators because they enjoy the struggling, begging and ultimately the final death throws are what they enjoy.
]Image
Destiny
Been posting for a bit

Postby DevourerOfLolis » Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:06 am

I guess implied, hard, and instant digestion. In that order. Though personally, I've been trying to find something of a alternative to any of those. Something that's in between soft and hard digestion. Not as goofy or cartoonish as the former nor as gory as the latter.
Passionate advocate of female prey. As well as a passionate advocate of male preds to eat those ladies~ Though other preds are acceptable as well.
DevourerOfLolis
Participator

Postby Custodian » Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:14 am

I like my digestion to not be instant but to not 'overstay its welcome', especially in RP terms. I find prey struggling and digesting inside the pred's guts for ages to become quite repetitive and boring, although I do prefer the digestion to be of a somewhat realistic length. I usually overcome this seeming clash of ideologies by having the digestion take a long time but have a time skip in the middle, usually by the pred falling asleep to digest their meal.

I like somewhere in between gooey and realistic, realistic to the point you can tell its a painful and life ending experience but gooey enough it doesn't descend into pure gore.
Custodian
Been posting for a bit

Postby HentaiMaster90000 » Wed Mar 29, 2023 4:04 am

Personally I prefer digestion to either not last long, but not instant. A good trope is the pred going to sleep and skipping over the bring bits of the digestion. Other than that, it has to be really slow digestion, where the pred can interact with the prey as they go about their day
HentaiMaster90000
Been posting for a bit

Postby Scratch » Wed Mar 29, 2023 10:21 am

Writing wise it depends on the story; tbh most of the time digestion scenes feel somewhat extraneous to the plot and it's more fun to either imply it or have it happen outside the story so the reader can fill in the blanks, unless it's a focus of the story.

Otherwise I really prefer long, slimy, heated distintigration within a stomach that's mostly painless, highly sensual and erotic, where the prey maintains 'awareness' even into and past the point of death, becoming more of an 'animism' style of chracter where they pretty much experience the entire process of digestion all the way to disposal and post-disposal. I like alternatives to this as well like ghosting/out of body experiences or merging with the pred. I blame R.L. Stein for all the weird 'ghost kid' stories I read as a teenager in my 'developing' years and putting that sort of level of curiosity into it.

For that matter even having the prey go to heaven or hell can be fascinating, but getting into these metaphysical areas in stories tends to really bother people (for religious reasons if nothing else; it's all speculative to me) so it can be kind of hard to work into a story.
Scratch
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cuddlekins » Sun Apr 02, 2023 10:51 am

I'm in sort of weird spot. I like the idea of graphic, painful digestion but guro's a bit of a no-no for me in terms of lewd stuff. So, when I write digestion, I just focus on the pain, the realization of being dissolved, the churning of the stomach (mechanical digestion is really overlooked, I think, props to artists like parins really giving it a good shake), the sloshing of fluids, and all that—with the actually blood and gore of it all just being kinda 'implied'. My stories could kinda fall under the umbrella of 'melty digestion' but honestly I'm fine with my readers interpreting it however they want.
***Cuddlekins Vore Stories (May contain LOLI)
***FF14 GPose Vore Comics
(Mostly macro/micro F/f, some ?/F, some monster girl same-size.)
Cuddlekins
Participator

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion