Best Digestion?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Best Digestion?

Postby Komodo » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:59 am

So, simple question with lots of branches... But what kind of digestion do you guys enjoy?
There are SO many ways to take it, and I've never really noticed one kind being favoured
as a lead. If anything, most of them seem neck-in-neck in terms of popularity.
So... not making a poll or anything, but feedback and potential preferences please?
(Talking specifically the "DO digest" rather than the "NO digest" scenarios here)

-Implied Digestion, where the images/animation/story cuts away or stops just as the acid
begins to rise, or just as the predator closes their eyes for a nap. Never showing or going
into details as to leave it to the observer's own imagination.
- Instant Digestion, for lack of a better term, as often seen in games or older cartoons.
Where the prey seemingly dies the instant they reach the stomach, never struggling or
showing signs of life. Sometimes not even forming a bulge.
- Gentle Digestion(?), where the prey ultimately gets digested, but it is portrayed as a painless
or even pleasant experience. Often by having them fall asleep in the warmth and comfort of the
stomach, lulled by their predator.
-Soft Digestion, where the prey slowly melts into a gooey and sentient form, but most
importantly of all, enjoys it! Often used in Cock-vore or for Scat and followed up by some
kind of reforming or furthering of the story.
-Hard Digestion, where the prey is digested in a semi-/ fully realistic way. Fur, skin, flesh,
etc. Often with focus of discomfort and struggles, but sometimes takes a more merciful
road by having the prey drown or suffocate first.
- Absorption, where the prey simply gets merged with the predator. Either in a DBZ Cell
fashion or by showing the stomach walls just cramping the prey out of the image without
actually ever dissolving said prey.

I'm sure I missed some option(s?), but this is just a quick post before I gotta dash.
Please share if you can or feel like it. It is a question related to a project of mine that
touches heavily on the topic, so any feedback is warmly welcome!
Thank you!
Komodo
Somewhat familiar

Re: Best Digestion?

Postby IvesBentonEaton » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:51 pm

Oy. I'm gonna post how I do it in my own stories, even though I'm sure everyone is sick of reading it, because of course I am. I am a bad person.

I like digestion but find killing the prey takes away too much of the story. It also makes sequels difficult if you want the eaten person to be your protagonist. So, in my setting, I contrived a spell that would act as a contingent defense against being swallowed whole: it would absorb the damage being done by the kinetic, chemical, and (possibly) thermal action of the predator's stomach. When it could no longer absorb any more of this damage, it would trigger a defensive transmutation, simulating a "fast digestion" that changes the prey into a chyme-like form that would pass through the rest of the predator's gastrointestinal tract. The spell prevents the predator's bowels from extracting too much from the transmuted prey and ensures that the predator easily and completely excretes the prey, after which the prey can dismiss the spell or wait for it to expire (not recommended) and escape.

There are other details to consider, of course, like breathable air and such, but those are addressed by simpler, cheaper, existing spells.

I don't try for a scientific explanation of how this could work ("it's ma-a-agic!") because any sort of transmutation or shapechanging is so scientifically outrageous that adding one more hardly hurts anything.

This comes closest to your "soft digestion" option.
Come and hear the Tales of a Visceral Voyager
If you don’t, Zōēā’s poor snake will go hungry.
You wouldn’t want that, would you? :(
IvesBentonEaton
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby leriodenbron » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:48 pm

Hard, Implied, Instant, in that order. I like the realism
leriodenbron
Been posting for a bit

Postby DrakeX » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:49 pm

i usually find both soft digestion and absorption the most apealing ones to me, as long as both of them lead to the prey merging both body and mind with the predator, feeling and experiencing everything the predator does, but unable to do anything, the ultimate domination
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Leshana » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:56 pm

I tend to like "gentle digestion" in form, but hard in feeling. I like when the prey is indeed dissolved, the end is fatal, but without a focus on the descriptions of gore. However I prefer it to be painful over painless. In fact, when it comes to digestion I like it to be extremely painful and for the prey to suffer and sizzle. Even better if its slow and lengthy! Some description of "hard" elements is okay, but it the way I like it best is for it to be there to back up and emphasize the slow and burny digestion aspect, not in its own right.
Leshana
Apex-Predator

Postby Dekkard2 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:58 pm

fast, soft, and absorbtion are the ones for me :gulp:
I am open for commissions
https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commissi ... d=Dekkard2
PM me if you're interested and we can work something out
Dekkard2
---

Postby sunnybiggirl » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:08 pm

Soft digestion with weight gain!!!!
sunnybiggirl
New to the forum

Postby htfcuddles » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:27 pm

I love a variant of implied digestion: The images/animation/story cuts, but instead of just leaving it to imagination, it shows an external view of the struggles, until the movement stops, showcasing digestion. After that you can even show the bones.
However, I love explicit digestion, leaning towards hard digestion (no merciful road for me at all, though. The prey will die seeing their body being melted/digested). I enjoy melty digestion, though.
Usually digestion doesn't involve bones x3 I Love when bones stay in the stomach for a while and they're later pushed out naturally by the pred's body.

Let the bones being seen "into the waste".
Last edited by htfcuddles on Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
rawr ♥
htfcuddles
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dudeox05 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:04 pm

So, my preferences are probably going to fall a bit outside what most enjoy.

I love extremely lengthy digestion periods; in the neighborhood of a day to a week. The best part about that is the prey being jostled about as the predator goes about their daily lives; and all of the inconveniences this may cause for both parties (like trying to use chair that's too close to a table, forcing the prey to be squished about by the edge). And the prey gets to feel themselves slowly melting down, hearing every burble as their remains slip and slush through their captor's guts until it's like they're sitting on a waterbed filled with their melty parts~ They get to feel themselves melt more and more each day, growing weaker as the chamber grows hotter with all the new pudgy fat that's padding out the pred's stomach/belly, knowing that the energy stored in what had been their own body is what's being used to heat the cauldron of a gut that they're stewing inside of! Soon though, the many many hours of being stuck inside the hot erotic hellpit of the stomach takes its toll and the prey feels their body loosing the battle. The last thing they feel is their squishy form being slurped up by the long tubes of the pred's guts to be completely absorbed and processed utterly~

Of course, it's all-the-more intimate when it's two lovers; one that's consumed the other. But that's not the focus of this thread.

Sooo yeah... Long, detailed, hot and steamy digestion! :gulp:

-D
Dudeox05
Participator

Postby StanleyVore » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:47 pm

I like Gentle Digestion and Soft Digestion and sometimes implied digestion best, I always found it comporting, I don't usually like fatal vore, so most digestions in my fantasies include some form of reformation or rebirth. Fatal vore kind of makes me feel bad sometimes.
StanleyVore
Been posting for a bit

Postby IvesBentonEaton » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:47 pm

Technically, reformation implies fatal vore followed by resurrection. But that is, admitted, a quibble. But such a quibble is why I found a workaround for it so digestion wouldn't be fatal in my setting. (In my setting, resurrection is expensive. Especially when the body is completely destroyed as it would be if it was digested.)
Come and hear the Tales of a Visceral Voyager
If you don’t, Zōēā’s poor snake will go hungry.
You wouldn’t want that, would you? :(
IvesBentonEaton
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Lightness0001 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:16 pm

My favorite/ideal way is soft digestion. Just looooove seeing/reading prey melt away into mush. Quickly following that up is implied digestion, though slightly more with the montage of the belly rounding out its struggling prey then shrinking (or maybe turning to fat). I'm pretty fine with all the other ones too, though I don't really care for digging too much into the pain or fatality of digestion. I just like it in itself and the (other) sensations with it.
Feel free to support me on Ko-fi!
Lightness0001
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tyslan03 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:34 pm

Hard or implied
Tyslan03
Participator

Postby puck5 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:12 am

For cock-core and unbirthing I'm more of a fan of soft digestion being used but with normal vore I'm more of a fan of hard digestion.
puck5
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby IncubusJester » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:06 am

Soft, especially for absorption and cum digestion. I love when prey can fully feel themselves losing cohesion and becoming more fluid, especially as they start mingling with other prey or their predator's body.

Doubly especially if they come one last time before splattering entirely. Triply especially if some of that ejaculate is the cum they've turned into.
IncubusJester
Been posting for a bit

Postby Humbug » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:24 am

Gonna have to say implied, hard, and instant in that order. Implied is the easiest to pull off and kind of the most satisfying to watch happen as the belly shrinks, simply because it shows a lack of care for the prey as the world goes on around them. Hard is next because sometimes I feel meaner and want to show what's happened inside as a juxtaposition to the relatively peaceful outside. And instant is a VERY distant third that I actually haven't even drawn yet, but it interests me. The rest aren't really my cup of tea, even the melty stuff. They just don't have the visceral feel of the three I mentioned.
Humbug
---

Postby sweetladyamy » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:45 pm

Elements of both soft and hard go into play.
I also do absorption every now and then.

I don't really do implied though.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby Speedyblupi » Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:10 pm

Hard or soft. I don't really care for any of the other options.
I also like digestion after Hardvore, which I see disappointingly little of on Eka's.
Speedyblupi
Participator

Postby 2inchlich » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:19 pm

Gentle, implied, hard in that order for me. Something calming about the prey letting themselves drift away like that...
2inchlich
Been posting for a bit

Postby DatPretzel » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:00 pm

Gentle/Soft Digestion is the bast in my opinion.
Waluigi, our lord, shalt one day return.
DatPretzel
New to the forum

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion