If the prey came up to you, and asked to be eaten/swallowed

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Would you eat the prey that's willingly wanting to be eaten alive?

Yes, most definitely, with digestion!
35%
Yes, but no digestion, keeping the prey somewhat "safe".
23%
No, not really.
12%
Ask questions first.
17%
Play around with them before eating them.
11%
Other (specify, or the fate of this prey)
2%

Total votes : 93

If the prey came up to you, and asked to be eaten/swallowed

Postby N-Mario » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:39 am

This question is still considered all fantasy, of course. :)

As a predator, if a person/animal/creature came up to you, and they asked you to devour/swallow them alive, would you do it? Or would you have second thoughts on why the prey came to you? Maybe the prey just wanted to be protected somehow, or perhaps they just really wanted to end their life. What do you think?
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Re: If the prey came up to you, and asked to be eaten/swallo

Postby sweetladyamy » Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:23 am

I'm going to take this from two perspectives.
(I voted yes, with digestion)

I'm not pred in any way, but in my solo writing, I do have to enter a pseudo mindset, and in that aspect, yes, my pred characters would likely consume the oh-so very willing prey, and a decent chance that there wouldn't be given a second thought.

As far as I, the prey is concerned, as I am a willing participant (often siding on the lustful factorial), this situation is one I find myself in quite often, same with my other prey characters, but not always; some of my prey characters start off very reluctant, resistant to the idea, but do eventually succumb to deeply hidden desires of this nature, fully engulfed in lust and sex fluids by the time digestion begins.

Whether or not the endgame is fatal, semi-fatal or not at all, is far less relevant.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby Liz » Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:31 am

Ah, willing prey can be so much fun.
Personally I love willing prey who come up to me and wish to be mine. While it does sound simple to some people, the idea of random prey coming over and asking to be devoured is something I very much enjoy. While some prey are embarrassed, I normally take me time pleasuring my prey, letting my tongue and pleasure touch send them into a land of bliss before I slowly devour them feet or head first if I were in my human form. As for my Lustful Dominance form I have so much found wrapping prey up and then devouring them into a tail of one thousand tongues and other fates await them afterward.

As for digestion, some of them beg for it, it really turns me on to feel someone squirming inside, rubbing and worshiping my insides as they beg to be digested. Carrying them around under my stretchy safari dress, bunny waitress look or my more recent CEO look as I show them off to other people as my own property or sit back in my seat feeling them squirm and beg to be food.

Being who I am, if I enjoy my prey enough I have ways to keeping them and summoning them when my mood desires and devouring them for as many times as I desire. Prey who offers/ surrenders to me may find that I have many ways to keep them, digest them or pleasure them and the only constant is that I own them.
((In character as Liz ;) ))
[img]http://i68.tinypic.com/2r3xx1e.jpg[/img]
Chibi Liz's view on Physics, well breaking/ignoring them >:3 .
Pixiv [url]http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=3050556[/url]
Liz
---

Postby Jaxed » Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:59 am

Ah, but out in the wild, prey that is easy to catch usually has something wrong with it and is avoided. Make sure to ask questions first.
Jaxed
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Scrumptious » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:46 pm

Liz wrote:Ah, willing prey can be so much fun.
Personally I love willing prey who come up to me and wish to be mine. While it does sound simple to some people, the idea of random prey coming over and asking to be devoured is something I very much enjoy. While some prey are embarrassed, I normally take me time pleasuring my prey, letting my tongue and pleasure touch send them into a land of bliss before I slowly devour them feet or head first if I were in my human form. As for my Lustful Dominance form I have so much found wrapping prey up and then devouring them into a tail of one thousand tongues and other fates await them afterward.

As for digestion, some of them beg for it, it really turns me on to feel someone squirming inside, rubbing and worshiping my insides as they beg to be digested. Carrying them around under my stretchy safari dress, bunny waitress look or my more recent CEO look as I show them off to other people as my own property or sit back in my seat feeling them squirm and beg to be food.

Being who I am, if I enjoy my prey enough I have ways to keeping them and summoning them when my mood desires and devouring them for as many times as I desire. Prey who offers/ surrenders to me may find that I have many ways to keep them, digest them or pleasure them and the only constant is that I own them.

That, is entirely awesome.
Scrumptious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sweetladyamy » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:04 pm

Liz wrote:Ah, willing prey can be so much fun.

Oh yes, you're an excellent and wonderful predator...

sweetladyamy
---

Postby IvesBentonEaton » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:15 pm

I regard vore as a fantasy, and I use a fantasy setting for my stories to mitigate the real-world problems with vore. My solutions tend to give sentient prey a bit more agency.

In real life, if someone came up to me and asked me to swallow them, I would recommend that they seek help immediately. Either that or steer them to Eka's.
Come and hear the Tales of a Visceral Voyager
If you don’t, Zōēā’s poor snake will go hungry.
You wouldn’t want that, would you? :(
IvesBentonEaton
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kitsouille » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:51 pm

Fantasy-speaking? Well if it wasn't same-size/gave me a huge cumbersome belly, probably yes.
Kitsouille
???

Postby sweetladyamy » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:34 pm

(Seems people are mistaking this query for a non-fantasy one...)

In that case, outside of fantasy, I'd probably ask if they were high or something. lol

sweetladyamy
---

Postby blergle » Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:47 am

Heck no. You know those zombie cockroaches that have a worm or whatever in their brain that makes them go get eaten by things to spread the eggs, or flukes that make snails climb up to be eaten by birds so that the bird will ingest the eggs to spread them in their poo, etc.? That means, to me, that willing prey is infected with parasites! Ew ew ew. No thank you.
blergle
---

Postby Siuddithsi » Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:47 am

There was an entire episode of "Tom & Jerry" where a bird, depressed because it's love had flown the coop, tries to get Tom to eat it. Somehow, Tom becomes convinced that the bird is trying to poison him and spends the episode running, screaming, from the suicidal bird.
Siuddithsi
---

Postby Liz » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:29 am

Scrumptious, sweetladyamy, Glad you enjoyed it ^^ I enjoy being in Liz's mind set when in fantasy land ^^
[img]http://i68.tinypic.com/2r3xx1e.jpg[/img]
Chibi Liz's view on Physics, well breaking/ignoring them >:3 .
Pixiv [url]http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=3050556[/url]
Liz
---

Postby TETRO » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:05 pm

I'd ask questions first. I want to know who I'm eating and why they want to be eaten. I would want to know as much as I could about them, you know, REALLY get to know them.

In the end, of course, I'd eat them and digest them :gulp:
"Be polite,
be professional,
but have a plan to eat everyone you meet."

-The Predator's Handbook
TETRO
Participator

Postby AutumnFerret » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:48 pm

well I nearly always play as prey but if someone came up to me and just offered themselves as food I would definitely ask questions first. seems kinda suspicious that they would just let them self be eaten. how do I know this isn't some kind of assassination attempt?! what if their body is laced with cyanide!?

I might be paranoid.....
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
AutumnFerret
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion