Prey Vending Machines

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Prey Vending Machines

Postby IncubusJester » Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:44 pm

How would you envision them?

I've been dwelling on the idea for some cock vore/cum digestion-oriented dystopia where invading demons embraced the conquered humans technology and economy to make fresh cloned meals readily available for those that didn't have the time or inclination to hunt free range prey. Kind of see them as producing fully matured limbless clones sheathed in latex sporting the color and pattern of their "flavor": the implanted memories of the original human they were cloned from. So you have the eager-to-be-churned flavor, the terrified and panicked flavor, the thoroughly whipped masochist flavor, the struggling defiant flavor(especially of the original had been a human famous for fighting the invasion), the confused but trusting flavor, etc. Maybe the "wrapper" would double as a condom to dispose of them, like with sticks of gum. Maybe some flavors come with a prize hidden in them like Cracker Jacks, much to the prey's discomfort/arousal.

Just imagine waking up looking out of a glass pane at your buyer as the memories "come back" to you before you're dispensed.

Or maybe you prefer them with freshly captured stock instead? How would you set them up in your stories?
IncubusJester
Been posting for a bit

Re: Prey Vending Machines

Postby GrandestBlue » Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:07 pm

Fascinating idea, I like it.
GrandestBlue
Somewhat familiar

Postby sweetladyamy » Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:15 am

It is an interesting idea.

I can think of a few that would likely love this...
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby French_snack » Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:19 am

There's a prey-vending machine / dispenser at the start of one of my oldest stories, from ten years ago:

https://aryion.com/g4/view/161548

The prey are tiny people coated in sugary flavouring. (Their origins are not revealed.) The pred here is a human woman, in a society where eating 'snackas' (tiny sugar-coated people) is seen as normal.
My short stories (210 so far, 211th coming when I have time to write it):
http://aryion.com/g3/showgallery.php?id=161506
French_snack
???

Postby MechaSharkZilla » Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:30 am

I remember reading a story where people were shrunk and put in vending machines as a replacement for all crimes, with them being reformed afterwards to go for how many more runs they needed as punishment. All they had on were flavored jumpsuits.
MechaSharkZilla
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion