Casual Vore Write-A-Thon

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Casual Vore Write-A-Thon

Postby coop500 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:34 pm

LucifersChef wrote:
IncubusJester wrote:How casual should it be? Like, would prey having to work up the courage to go through with it on a special night count? I just suddenly realized that I might not be understanding "casual vore" by the standard definition; I mostly assumed it hinges on willingness plus apathy to the consequences.

Usually, Casual Vore means . . . its acceptable in society. That type of thing would work perfectly! :D

I should re-write what I got so far then lol, it's turning into like 'the purge'
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Omnium51 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:10 pm

Great stories so far everyone! I've been a bit busy the last few days but I'll read them again and offer more feedback as soon as I can.

I kind of like the idea of a "Vore Cinematic Universe" that satanhymn mentioned! It's cool to see the characters and locale from my story making little cameos in the other stories. Maybe we can try write-a-thons with other prompts in the future and even have our surviving characters "meet" each other?
Omnium51
New to the forum

Postby coop500 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:36 pm

Omnium51 wrote:Great stories so far everyone! I've been a bit busy the last few days but I'll read them again and offer more feedback as soon as I can.

I kind of like the idea of a "Vore Cinematic Universe" that satanhymn mentioned! It's cool to see the characters and locale from my story making little cameos in the other stories. Maybe we can try write-a-thons with other prompts in the future and even have our surviving characters "meet" each other?

I should probably read everybody's entry to get an idea of what kind of theme exactly we're dealing with.
coop500
???

Postby PatricksPrivate7 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:39 am

I want to submit a story but I'm kind of a noob to Eka's. How does one submit a story when its finished?

Sorry for being an amateur.
PatricksPrivate7
Been posting for a bit

Postby coop500 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:07 am

PatricksPrivate7 wrote:I want to submit a story but I'm kind of a noob to Eka's. How does one submit a story when its finished?

You need to contact Eka for permission to have a gallery, show her a piece of your work through PM and wait.
Edit: Here is more info about it https://aryion.com/content/rules-freque ... about-site under the Q and A section.
coop500
???

Postby satanhymn666 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:34 am

Omnium51 wrote:I kind of like the idea of a "Vore Cinematic Universe" that satanhymn mentioned! It's cool to see the characters and locale from my story making little cameos in the other stories. Maybe we can try write-a-thons with other prompts in the future and even have our surviving characters "meet" each other?

INB4 we end up with a crap ton of write-a-thons, setting up for each other until your homie hits you with

Spoiler: show

In all seriousness I'm gonna attempt to do something along the lines of what you suggested, at least the first part. The second part is not a bad idea at all actually, seems like a fun proposition. Go all Joss Whedon up in this mothafucka. :D I'll have critiques of the submitted stories soon.
Last edited by satanhymn666 on Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
satanhymn666
Somewhat familiar

Postby PatricksPrivate7 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:08 pm

coop500 wrote:
PatricksPrivate7 wrote:I want to submit a story but I'm kind of a noob to Eka's. How does one submit a story when its finished?

You need to contact Eka for permission to have a gallery, show her a piece of your work through PM and wait.
Edit: Here is more info about it https://aryion.com/content/rules-freque ... about-site under the Q and A section.

Ah, thank you very much!
PatricksPrivate7
Been posting for a bit

Postby Raiza » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:53 pm

I'll consider it... but I should get to the work I already owe >.>;; lol
Raiza
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hoboman » Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:52 pm

Looks fun! I'll definitely work on putting something together.
Hoboman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby coop500 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:08 am

Okay I managed to do something for this https://aryion.com/g4/view/485336 though it doesn't have smut, sorry, there is mentions of fatal vore as the accepted norm in the area though but the focus of the tale is non-fatal.
coop500
???

Postby PatricksPrivate7 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:26 am

coop500 wrote:Okay I managed to do something for this https://aryion.com/g4/view/485336 though it doesn't have smut, sorry, there is mentions of fatal vore as the accepted norm in the area though but the focus of the tale is non-fatal.

Very noice :)
PatricksPrivate7
Been posting for a bit

Postby Hoboman » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:22 pm

And lo, it is finally done. Warning, it is pretty long. Let me know what you think! :)
https://aryion.com/g4/view/485703
Hoboman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Apex » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:52 am

Sooooooo I wrote another one...

https://aryion.com/g4/view/486387

Male pred and female prey brought together by a quirky little festival tradition.
Apex
Been posting for a bit

Postby LucifersChef » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:24 am

Apex wrote:Sooooooo I wrote another one...

https://aryion.com/g4/view/486387

Male pred and female prey brought together by a quirky little festival tradition.

updated.
]
LucifersChef
Participator

Postby Neverthriving » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:12 pm

Contributing! Same-size vore isn't usually my thing, but this was too much fun to ignore.

https://aryion.com/g4/view/486515

Nothing but girl-on-girl oral action, and a healthy dose of dominance and submission. I also threw in a couple of tributes to other submissions to this write-a thon.

Sadly, the protagonist will not be returning for a sequel... :-D
Neverthriving
New to the forum

Postby Nalzindar » Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:49 pm

Hi, I have written a new story and this is a little spin-off from Hoboman's story "A New Record" and features a Latina who briefly appear in that story.
This is the link to my story "Covering the Vore Festival": https://aryion.com/g4/view/486876

For this story I have also taken the liberty to make references to several other stories that has been written so far in the Vore festival - universe. So for those who have a character with a cameo appearance in here, I hope that is okay with you (if not then tell me and I will remove them).
Nalzindar
Somewhat familiar

Postby satanhymn666 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:25 pm

Hey everyone! Sorry I'm late. I ran into a variety of issues that prevented me from writing this thing, but I finally got it, complete with references to (almost) all of the stories written in the Write-A-Thon! It made this story very long as a result, but I think I may have pulled it off. It took me all day to make this thing, but I hope you guys enjoy it, and please let me know in the comments if I need to fix anything! <3 Love you all!

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you...
The Vore Festival Robbery

Made without proofreading whatsoever! :D
satanhymn666
Somewhat familiar

Postby BourbonFeline86 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:32 pm

Decided to participate after lurking for a long time here. I spent all day writing the story "The S.A.V.E. Club" for the write-a-thon's consideration. Going to give you fair warning that I'm not an erotic writer by any means as everything else I've wrote can fall into the categories of fan fics or short stories.

How do I upload it to the site? I created an account.
BourbonFeline86
New to the forum

Postby coop500 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:31 pm

BourbonFeline86 wrote:Decided to participate after lurking for a long time here. I spent all day writing the story "The S.A.V.E. Club" for the write-a-thon's consideration. Going to give you fair warning that I'm not an erotic writer by any means as everything else I've wrote can fall into the categories of fan fics or short stories.

How do I upload it to the site? I created an account.

You have to message Eka herself with a piece of your work
coop500
???

Postby BourbonFeline86 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:52 pm

Thanks Coop500. I did that last night but I'm still new to how this site works. I'm made the assumption that I could freely upload work and apply tags to it. My story isn't posted yet.
BourbonFeline86
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion