Digestive Tracts of Women are not at all like those of Men

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Digestive Tracts of Women are not at all like those of M

Postby Miridium » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:02 pm

stearwing wrote:Exactly!

Always helps to assume to worst. It ESPECIALLY helps others to assume the worst in me. :lol:
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Aboriginal » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:14 pm

Dude man I liked your OP, and I don't think you intended to be biased, but your rhetoric seemed to offend some people here, myself NOT included because it clearly was not a personal attack on anyone... So, I sympathize.

I was reading through this thread and was like oh boy, here we go again... Unpleasantness, bitterness, and passive-aggressiveness. This topic was prima-facie a place for friendly discussion and debate, as I'm sure the OP would have intended, but instead it became not even an argument but a stone-throwing contest. Its like half the user visitors of General Discussion became offended.

It was an interesting, if not disappointing read because I'd rather females have stronger digestive tracts, but c'mon guys, is what the guy wrote science or pseudoscience? Okay, if its pseudoscience then, please, if you can't say anything nice and have a nice debate, just let it end there. Surely the guy ain't a troll, I'm giving the user the benefit of that doubt. The OP hasn't posted in this topic a single time since the OP and has a respectable amount of posts on the forums which don't look like trolling or flaming at all. I've read a bit through Chozo and it looks like he's well-intentioned even if he's wrong on some points; he deserves none of the hate, bitterness, or passive-aggressiveness but continual support and tips for trying to do a better job at research while watching out for including speculation.

Its a nightmare now for me to even think of creating a topic here now, since I might get judged on my preferences, not do a good enough job on sharing vore-related information, or using well-intended but bad rhetoric and getting slammed for it, and I'm sure others may feel the same. Sometimes when people stick their necks out for others, they just end up getting their head chopped off instead. Do I have a problem with this? Ya damn right I do, its just cruel to do to another human being and fucked me the hell up for life going through the same passive-aggressive nonsense all my childhood in public ed, so I can sympathize. Its emotional abuse and it hurts, sometimes really bad. But that's just my 2 cents, it's up to us to overcome our vulnerability to being offended and especially animosity. It's up to us to be an inclusive rather than exclusive and ostracizing community.
On the scale of galaxies and stars to cells and molecules, the Universe constantly eats itself, time and time again through generations of things, ad nausea.
Aboriginal
Somewhat familiar

Postby coop500 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:56 pm

Miridium wrote:
stearwing wrote:
Miridium wrote:Sigh...

More replies after pleading for them to stop. I give up. Just let him have his fun then.

Surprise, surprise. People do what they want, not what you want them to.

I just figured calling someone out on attention seeking would help. You can hate me, wish me all kinds of pain, and hope I die in a fire or by some other agonizing way, but it won't change how I feel on the matter.

I don't think anybody wants that, I think everyone just needs to chill and just laugh at the insanity of the OP's post if they want to and avoid it if they don't.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Chameleonette » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:15 pm

Aboriginal wrote:Dude man I liked your OP, and I don't think you intended to be biased, but your rhetoric seemed to offend some people here, myself NOT included because it clearly was not a personal attack on anyone... So, I sympathize.

I was reading through this thread and was like oh boy, here we go again... Unpleasantness, bitterness, and passive-aggressiveness. This topic was prima-facie a place for friendly discussion and debate, as I'm sure the OP would have intended, but instead it became not even an argument but a stone-throwing contest. Its like half the user visitors of General Discussion became offended.

It was an interesting, if not disappointing read because I'd rather females have stronger digestive tracts, but c'mon guys, is what the guy wrote science or pseudoscience? Okay, if its pseudoscience then, please, if you can't say anything nice and have a nice debate, just let it end there. Surely the guy ain't a troll, I'm giving the user the benefit of that doubt. The OP hasn't posted in this topic a single time since the OP and has a respectable amount of posts on the forums which don't look like trolling or flaming at all. I've read a bit through Chozo and it looks like he's well-intentioned even if he's wrong on some points; he deserves none of the hate, bitterness, or passive-aggressiveness but continual support and tips for trying to do a better job at research while watching out for including speculation.

Its a nightmare now for me to even think of creating a topic here now, since I might get judged on my preferences, not do a good enough job on sharing vore-related information, or using well-intended but bad rhetoric and getting slammed for it, and I'm sure others may feel the same. Sometimes when people stick their necks out for others, they just end up getting their head chopped off instead. Do I have a problem with this? Ya damn right I do, its just cruel to do to another human being and fucked me the hell up for life going through the same passive-aggressive nonsense all my childhood in public ed, so I can sympathize. Its emotional abuse and it hurts, sometimes really bad. But that's just my 2 cents, it's up to us to overcome our vulnerability to being offended and especially animosity. It's up to us to be an inclusive rather than exclusive and ostracizing community.

The OP himself was passive-aggressive toward other preferences, even downright claiming that his nonsense was 'factual evidence' that makes his preference better than anyone who disagrees. That does not encourage debate.

Also? This OP has done the same thing before, and if you really looked up his content here, you would have seen that. He makes threads in which he tries to "prove" that females are 'superior' preds, using completely baseless things he calls 'facts' when it's all opinion. That's why some folks are calling him out as a troll. He doesn't use facts. He uses his bias of preferences to try to prove that what he likes is 'better'. And yes, you're dang right that a lot of people are going to step up and call him out on this, as well as point out that his 'facts' are not facts and how blatantly his bias bleeds through the entire thing. Plus, the times that people have responded to his threads and called him out or fact-checked his claims, he responds to none of them. He's not looking for a debate. And you only appear to be speaking up because you agree with his bias. You even said it yourself.

I think most people here would agree that if you make a topic that says "this preference is better than this other preference and I'll tell you why with facts", you're looking to cause a disturbance.

As I said in my original first response here, no preference is better than another. It's as simple as that.
Passionate advocate of M/F vore.

My RP Seeking Thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35501
Chameleonette
---

Postby Nic386 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:31 pm

Aboriginal wrote:Dude man I liked your OP, and I don't think you intended to be biased, but your rhetoric seemed to offend some people here, myself NOT included because it clearly was not a personal attack on anyone... So, I sympathize.

Attachments
dc2.gif
Nic386
Somewhat familiar

Postby JirachiWishes » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:41 pm

Chameleonette wrote:
Aboriginal wrote:I think most people here would agree that if you make a topic that says "this preference is better than this other preference and I'll tell you why with facts", you're looking to cause a disturbance.

As I said in my original first response here, no preference is better than another. It's as simple as that.

This.

Yes, I have preferences. But you don't see me going around saying 'F preds suck and here's scientific evidence that they suck.'

I guarantee that if I said that, people would get upset at me too.

Also, the 'evidence' isn't good ground for his claims. I'm a biochemistry major, I have taken biology and anatomy classes. Nothing he says are actual facts. I'm sorry, but if you're gonna make as big of a claim as 'M preds are not scientifically good preds', you better have a real good reason.

Let's just agree that we can all like what we like, okay? Quit trying to act like your preferences are the only valid ones.
Call me Rime! Lover of male preds and macro/micro, hopeless romantic and daydreamer.
JirachiWishes
Been posting for a bit

Postby empatheticapathy » Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:28 am

Suppose someone has a fetish for imposing their preferences on others.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby stearwing » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:45 am

empatheticapathy wrote:Suppose someone has a fetish for imposing their preferences on others.

I mean, there exists a fetish for denying fetishes, so why not.
I'm a dragon.
I eat people. I digest people. I shit people.
I do other things, too.
It's a living.
stearwing
Participator

Postby Aboriginal » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:41 am

Ok, thanks guys for the responses. I'm glad I didn't catch as much flak as I thought I might have :D.

Anyways, a couple of points.

Why isn't Chozo banned yet if he's a troll? Is he too subtle?

I haven't read through the thread again to be sure, but is it really making the point to Chozo or anyone else that all fetishes are equal when someone and their work on their fetish is put down for having an inflated sense of self? Forcefully deflating one with ego problems doesn't bring them to baseline with everyone else, it puts them and their fetish down low.

Anyways, I'm in agreement now this guy is indeed causing some problems for some people, but people are fighting fire with fire here.

Nic386 wrote:Attachment

And you're being a troll with that personal attack ;).
On the scale of galaxies and stars to cells and molecules, the Universe constantly eats itself, time and time again through generations of things, ad nausea.
Aboriginal
Somewhat familiar

Postby JirachiWishes » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:57 am

I agree that some people are being overly aggressive, sure, okay.

I've seen a few people on here that need some action taken on though. But as far as I know, nothing's usually done to deal with them. So just because he hasn't been banned, doesn't mean he's not being an issue. If a harasser or bully at a workplace or school hasn't gotten in trouble, does it mean that they shouldn't be a concern? Of course not. If anything, it's probably more concerning.

I really don't think we should let people say that certain preferences are invalid, when vore is pretty much a fantastical concept to begin with. It's wrong, rude, and basically puts a target on their own back for this kind of backlash. If you say things like he has, whether it's warranted or not, people are gonna voice disapproval.
Call me Rime! Lover of male preds and macro/micro, hopeless romantic and daydreamer.
JirachiWishes
Been posting for a bit

Postby Aboriginal » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:03 am

JirachiWishes wrote:I agree that some people are being overly aggressive, sure, okay.

I've seen a few people on here that need some action taken on though. But as far as I know, nothing's usually done to deal with them. So just because he hasn't been banned, doesn't mean he's not being an issue. If a harasser or bully at a workplace or school hasn't gotten in trouble, does it mean that they shouldn't be a concern? Of course not. If anything, it's probably more concerning.

I really don't think we should let people say that certain preferences are invalid, when vore is pretty much a fantastical concept to begin with. It's wrong, rude, and basically puts a target on their own back for this kind of backlash. If you say things like he has, whether it's warranted or not, people are gonna voice disapproval.

Understood, I do my best to respect everyone's fetishes and preferences no more or less than my own 8). I hope everyone comes to their Elysian with their vore preferences :).

Reason for editing: bad typo
Aboriginal
Somewhat familiar

Postby Chameleonette » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:46 am

Aboriginal wrote:I haven't read through the thread again to be sure, but is it really making the point to Chozo or anyone else that all fetishes are equal when someone and their work on their fetish is put down for having an inflated sense of self? Forcefully deflating one with ego problems doesn't bring them to baseline with everyone else, it puts them and their fetish down low.

Anyways, I'm in agreement now this guy is indeed causing some problems for some people, but people are fighting fire with fire here.

Honestly, I think those who enjoy male preds (or things like M/F) get more upset over this sort of thing because many of us have already experienced backlash and being labeled just for our preferences in this fetish. There is a heavy lean on female pred bias within this fetish and a lot of people here are loose-lipped about their hatred/disapproval of male preds and speak out about them negatively in a lot of threads. So threads like this, that seek to discredit that preference even further (and given what we deal with already) is not nice to see.

I've been here for five years and this kind of thing still goes on. It's pretty tiring, you know? We're all just enjoying a fantasy in the ways that make us happy. There's nothing wrong with that, no matter what kind of fantasy it is. Yet time and time again, certain people will go out of their way to try to put the 'popular' preference on top and try to discredit what they personally dislike and often act condescendingly/negatively toward people who enjoy what they don't. Going a step further to claim they have 'facts' that prove they are better/more valid just rubs salt into it.

It's less fighting fire with fire and more like we're defending the fact that our preferences are also valid and stand on the same level, contrary to OP's claims. We're not here trying to claim we're better. We're shooting down these 'facts' and emphasizing that all prefs are equal and that slandering other prefs to make yours look 'better' or more 'acceptable' doesn't fly.

Chameleonette
---

Postby Aboriginal » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:18 am

Chameleonette wrote:
Aboriginal wrote:I haven't read through the thread again to be sure, but is it really making the point to Chozo or anyone else that all fetishes are equal when someone and their work on their fetish is put down for having an inflated sense of self? Forcefully deflating one with ego problems doesn't bring them to baseline with everyone else, it puts them and their fetish down low.

Honestly, I think those who enjoy male preds (or things like M/F) get more upset over this sort of thing because many of us have already experienced backlash and being labeled just for our preferences in this fetish. There is a heavy lean on female pred bias within this fetish and a lot of people here are loose-lipped about their hatred/disapproval of male preds and speak out about them negatively in a lot of threads. So threads like this, that seek to discredit that preference even further (and given what we deal with already) is not nice to see.

I've been here for five years and this kind of thing still goes on. It's pretty tiring, you know? We're all just enjoying a fantasy in the ways that make us happy. There's nothing wrong with that, no matter what kind of fantasy it is. Yet time and time again, certain people will go out of their way to try to put the 'popular' preference on top and try to discredit what they personally dislike and often act condescendingly/negatively toward people who enjoy what they don't. Going a step further to claim they have 'facts' that prove they are better/more valid just rubs salt into it.

It's less fighting fire with fire and more like we're defending the fact that our preferences are also valid and stand on the same level, contrary to OP's claims. We're not here trying to claim we're better. We're shooting down these 'facts' and emphasizing that all prefs are equal and that slandering other prefs to make yours look 'better' or more 'acceptable' doesn't fly.

Ok, excellent. I was a bit worried about a hostile environment developing on Eka's portal, which would be extremely worrisome because the forums are basically monolithic when it comes to vore community. I still feel getting shot down must hurt and be bad for him, but by reading some of his posts and responses here I gather he's been at this for a long, long time and so the push-back is necessarily a bit stiffer from the community. I still can't help but feel sorry for the guy, I think he's suffering from persistent cognitive distortions of some type, beating his head against the wall over and over again over the same things. Hope he wakes up from his unhealthy conceptions before he really gets hurt emotionally and self-esteem wise here or even IRL by somebody.

Anyways, I concede about the rest, a bit passionate about my own childhood experiences. Its been a great discussion with you guys :).

Reason for editing: clarification
Aboriginal
Somewhat familiar

Postby Verilo » Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:02 pm

I need to ask you something, Aboriginal: Do you have any sort of relation to this OP? You're coming to his aid an awful lot and in a way that I haven't seen since my earliest days on message boards where I would make a secondary account to defend the first.

@ Chameleonette: Why does it matter what other people like or don't like? Why does their voicing their like or dislike of something seem to hamper your enjoyment of your own thing so much? I really don't see this as an overwhelming presence of female predators but - if anything - the influx of heterosexual males seeking gratification through their fetish. This was exactly the same situation with my previously mentioned message board: there was only one openly homosexual male in the whole community and he wanted a solely male section for his art. Seeing as he was only one of a full community, I don't recall anything coming of it (perhaps a thread), but that was the nature of the beast.

The body wants what the body wants, and screaming that there isn't enough representation in one way or another (or that people are demonizing this representation) doesn't do any good. Take a chill pill and realize that you're sharing a public space with all sorts of people and it isn't about what you want but what the community ultimately produces. You can't brute force a consensus out of a singular opinion.

Luckily, there are tags that people can use to differentiate certain topics from others and that opens up a whole world of deciding what you want to see and how to engage with it (with the exclusion of everything else, even).
Verilo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Chameleonette » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:15 pm

Verilo wrote:I need to ask you something, Aboriginal: Do you have any sort of relation to this OP? You're coming to his aid an awful lot and in a way that I haven't seen since my earliest days on message boards where I would make a secondary account to defend the first.

@ Chameleonette: Why does it matter what other people like or don't like? Why does their voicing their like or dislike of something seem to hamper your enjoyment of your own thing so much? I really don't see this as an overwhelming presence of female predators but - if anything - the influx of heterosexual males seeking gratification through their fetish. This was exactly the same situation with my previously mentioned message board: there was only one openly homosexual male in the whole community and he wanted a solely male section for his art. Seeing as he was only one of a full community, I don't recall anything coming of it (perhaps a thread), but that was the nature of the beast.

The body wants what the body wants, and screaming that there isn't enough representation in one way or another (or that people are demonizing this representation) doesn't do any good. Take a chill pill and realize that you're sharing a public space with all sorts of people and it isn't about what you want but what the community ultimately produces. You can't brute force a consensus out of a singular opinion.

Luckily, there are tags that people can use to differentiate certain topics from others and that opens up a whole world of deciding what you want to see and how to engage with it (with the exclusion of everything else, even).

Seeing as you clearly missed the point of what the issue is, this is almost pointless to respond to. I said nothing about there not being enough representation for male preds or M/F. I work hard to help fill that niche myself and have not made any big deal about people liking other things nor complaining that female preds are more popular. I answered the other member because I explained why these types of threads are upsetting to certain groups within the fetish. I'm not pouting that 'people don't like what I like!'. That's ridiculous. It's about respecting other people's preferences. And I said that it's a problem when someone claims that another preference is better than another's. Because we're all on equal ground here to enjoy what we want to enjoy and trying to 'prove' something is better than something else is going to cause disrupt.

I'm just going to assume that you haven't even read what was going on here or what the issue was. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ But I'm done with this thread. Aboriginal was polite in their response and I explained what I felt needed to be explained to them.

Chameleonette
---

Postby Aboriginal » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:24 pm

Verilo wrote:I need to ask you something, Aboriginal: Do you have any sort of relation to this OP? You're coming to his aid an awful lot and in a way that I haven't seen since my earliest days on message boards where I would make a secondary account to defend the first.

I'll respond more fully after some additional research on Chozo. At the very least, no, I do not know him except for what I have read of his posts. That account isn't my alt, I have only this account on Eka's, we are separate individuals unknown to each other in real life. If you have any doubts about my authenticity, I suggest researching our post histories or contacting an admin. In fact, I believe this is the first time I've ever posted in one of his topics, its definitely the first time I've ever defended him, and I registered on the forum making my own posts for my own agenda before I even knew of Chozo.
Aboriginal
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aboriginal » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:14 pm

I felt that he was being cyber-bullied in this thread, and found a similar scenarios just recently in his posting history. I come to find out that a few, if not many that know him on the forums, assert that he is a troll, so I can understand the strong push by many against him now. In any case, if this is the case, the thread shouldn't have become so long with challenges, virulent disapproval, and insidiousness. He should be (reported and) banned at the admins' discretion if this is the case according to the terms of the ToS.

But I believe there is enough evidence in his posting history and patterns to substantiate my claim that Chozo is not intending to troll but is either such a social misfit he can't help himself or is in a state of duress feeding a vicious cycle, which is very tragic. I would imagine he's gone through a lot of emotional pain and suffering here trying to fit in as a fellow voraphile, only to come to this. Being insulted, outwitted, unwelcome, and ostracized. He's not himself lately. I've done the exact same thing and experienced similar on other message boards as a teenager with high-functioning autism.

1. Chozo's first couple of pots was not trolling, he wrote a vore story, a relatively long and well-composed one too, and shared it in two forums.
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=14632&p=309400#p309400
So, he did not come here has a troll.

2. Chozo made some more vore stories and visited the kind of vore he liked. All of his posts from his join date to October 25, 2016 were either supportive or provided some kind of positive input. He has no problems participating in discussion.
So at least for a time after he joined he was not trolling. Keep in mind, at the time, he *almost* never followed up on any of his posts. Eventually he does as he builds confidence.

3. October 10, 2011 - Topic: "Women stomach acid less bad as men", Green89tom. Chozo posts here viewtopic.php?f=82&t=28981&start=20# , revives the thread, making a series of posts about his opinion.
His interest is budding, still into anal vore, but also interested in digestion between the sexes. He knows a lot and wrote a lot about anal vore, but little about this topic.

4. Nov 15, 2016 - Jan 19, 2017 (e.g.) Topic: "Would you want to live in a matriarchy?" viewtopic.php?f=7&t=48093&p=2544176#p2544176 . Here Chozo starts experimenting debate with more controversial or difficult topics.
Although the first few one's went well, this new brave behavior is the genesis of his future troubles.

5. Jan 29, 2017 - Jan 31, 2017 Topic: "Female characters in the Anaconda movies were never eaten" viewtopic.php?f=18&t=48987&p=2565905#p2565905 . It appears as though he is not aware of the rules of ettiquite and the difference between debate and argument. He never demonstrates learning this afterwards, and this is critical to why he attracts animosity. He stands up for someone else while being critical of / possibly insulting to the other.

6. - Nov 05, 2017 . It appears he's doing well participating in conversation now. He appears polite and with ettiquite even in difficult topics. He seems informed and well-reasoned about everything he tackles.
So, up until this point, there is no evidence of Chozo trolling.

7. "What makes male vore so rare?" viewtopic.php?f=18&t=51616#p2642902 , viewtopic.php?f=18&t=51616&start=40#p2643490 ; "If you could only eat one person..." viewtopic.php?f=18&t=50817&p=2671522#p2671522 . Here I start noticing him speculating, and later on in the topic he is ridiculed for it. Things are getting a bit more serious in discussion now, and he gets burned.
Out of his entire posting history, it is only his 11th most recent post where we start running into problems. He is shamed and ridiculed, and it must have hurt him. He makes some haphazard posts that attract negative attention. Again, he is not responding after being put down.

8. And on the OP, he wasn't trolling, just poor rhetoric backed up by speculation mixed with some reasearch. If one reads his whole post and weighs and consideres the whole of it, he's simply trying to provide knowledge to the community. He made the unfortunate mistake of using the buzz-words "superior" in the same sentence as something controversial, and he made the critical clerical mistake of trying to be objective in a subjective topic (because "science says so, a common misconception especially when information is taken out of context") and BAM, the intent of his post is lost in translation.

So, Chozo never was a troll. He wasn't even trolling here because his posting history points to some gaps of knowledge, some speculation, and being rough around the edges when it comes to political correctness and rhetoric, and his OP reflects that same pattern.

So, who does that leave us with? Somebody beating his head against the wall trying to make connections with the community again in a rigid, socially-awkward, almost ritualistic way. I'm not a psychologist/psychiatrist, so I shouldn't speculate on any diagnoses, but I see him obsessing over insults and having the compulsion put himself over and over again in such situations despite repeated backlash. He's probably having a breakdown of sorts after going through so much, that much is understandable. I see a victim of possibly impaired social ability and still to-be-developed emotional resilience rather than a deliberate heckler. I can only imagine the unsymbolic thought going through his mind like it did mine, "I didn't mean to hurt you, why did you mean to hurt me back?" Nobody ever taught or gently nudged him in the right direction when he slipped up. Instead, he was attacked.

He hasn’t posted at all in this topic and has abandoned other discussions, and he may not be the same person he used to be now. His current behavior suggests a kind of shyness or social anxiety in trying to fit in now. I wouldn't blame him for disappearing after he posts because of all the flak he gets now. This is why I am so passionate about hostility, passive-aggressiveness, emotional abuse. The effects are real and lasting, even for adults, and we're left even with someone who was respectable being demonized and his reputation destroyed on “the only scene that matters” when it comes to vore. Such a tragedy, I hope he's doing well. Edit: We won't know for sure until when/if he replies again.
Aboriginal
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ngasta » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:20 pm

Definitely something of a pipe dream, but we should accept each other's preferences and not pressure anyone to defend what they like as valid. There's no point in bringing "logic" into it and arguing, because there's nothing logical about what people like and dislike. I think this thread serves as a good argument against doing it, too.
Ngasta
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jayezox » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:53 am

If you bring up something as fact or fact based, you better be open to criticism. Any sort of "fact" with loose evidence around it is even an easier target which is what the OP had along with obvious bias. Take criticism as an opportunity to learn something, not beat yourself up over.

Ngasta wrote:Definitely something of a pipe dream, but we should accept each other's preferences and not pressure anyone to defend what they like as valid. There's no point in bringing "logic" into it and arguing, because there's nothing logical about what people like and dislike. I think this thread serves as a good argument against doing it, too.

When I read about forum users' real lives and compare them to their preferences I found there actually is logic to it, especially when I read about those who self analyze. We all have different preferences because we had different influences in our lives leading to those points whether we knew about them or not.
Jayezox
---

Postby Aboriginal » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:57 am

I've thought about this over and after reading Jayezox's post, I have to agree. 99% of the time there's harmony and accord around here and things aren't tough at all. I have to admit most of what I concluded about the OP's personality was theoretical, no more so than him being claimed as being a troll, but I also have to admit maybe I feel too sorry for him because of his apparent vulnerability to criticism. Like I said, underdeveloped emotional resilience if what I expect is true for the OP. Unfortunate, but with therapy and practice, like I have, stronger emotional resilience and a more healthy response to criticism can be learned. I guess we can't all know who is or cater to those who are not able to handle criticism, disagreement, or even just being wrong/incorrect in polite debate.

Anyway's, I've been off topic enough so if there's no further discussion for me to be included in I won't raise the issue any more :).
Aboriginal
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion