SM64 Bubba Vore with Bowsette Mod

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

SM64 Bubba Vore with Bowsette Mod

Postby GladiatusTheSaldrak » Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:31 pm

Hey so by any chance anyone here plays or can play super Mario 64 with mods such as a bowsette mod? Because rn I’m trying to look for a clip where bowsette gets eaten by the big cheep cheeps and I really wanna see her get eaten :3 if anyone here plays super Mario 64 can you please save a clip of bowsette getting swallowed?
Last edited by GladiatusTheSaldrak on Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
GladiatusTheSaldrak
Somewhat familiar

Re: Super Mario 64 with Bowsette getting eaten by Cheep chee

Postby N-Mario » Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:14 pm

Aren't they called "Bubba" in Tiny Huge Island?
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby GladiatusTheSaldrak » Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:40 am

N-Mario wrote:Aren't they called "Bubba" in Tiny Huge Island?

Tbh idk but either way I wanna see Bowsette get swallowed up by any fish :3 I really wanna know how the animation will look with the bowsette mod
GladiatusTheSaldrak
Somewhat familiar

Postby GladiatusTheSaldrak » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:58 am

N-Mario wrote:Aren't they called "Bubba" in Tiny Huge Island?

Yep they are and I fixed the title
GladiatusTheSaldrak
Somewhat familiar

Re: SM64 Bubba Vore with Bowsette Mod

Postby N-Mario » Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:31 pm

Bubba in SM64 is literally just 2 frames. Much like the SMB3 Boss Bass. The rest is just motion. The instant you hit/overlap Bubba's mouth, the player just instantly disappears. Unlike in SM64DS version where it's a Big Bertha, and you get 'snapped' into the mouth.

Also, I've seen at least 2 Bowsette mods for SM64, at least on youtube. But I prob most likely do one with either Luigi, Peach or Toad getting eaten though TBH.

Perhaps if you want, I could send a save file of the original SM64 with 120 stars. Then all you would do is load the mod with Bowsette with save file (hoping it works, as long as most game structure is the same), then all you would do is run to Tiny Huge Island and then you could play with Bubba all you want. :)
N-Mario
---

Postby GladiatusTheSaldrak » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:24 am

N-Mario wrote:Bubba in SM64 is literally just 2 frames. Much like the SMB3 Boss Bass. The rest is just motion. The instant you hit/overlap Bubba's mouth, the player just instantly disappears. Unlike in SM64DS version where it's a Big Bertha, and you get 'snapped' into the mouth.

Also, I've seen at least 2 Bowsette mods for SM64, at least on youtube. But I prob most likely do one with either Luigi, Peach or Toad getting eaten though TBH.

Perhaps if you want, I could send a save file of the original SM64 with 120 stars. Then all you would do is load the mod with Bowsette with save file (hoping it works, as long as most game structure is the same), then all you would do is run to Tiny Huge Island and then you could play with Bubba all you want. :)

I don’t have the game... and my laptop is completely screwed so is it ok if you can please record and send a gif file of bowsette being eaten?
GladiatusTheSaldrak
Somewhat familiar

Postby N-Mario » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:25 pm

So....... I was able to get the patch for the game. Unfortunately it doesn't run on the PJ64 emulator I currently have (v2.1.0.1). Although I was able to get it to run on an older PJ64 v1.6, which does not have FPS Speed/Slow settings, which I like. I checked online if a newer PJ64 emulator exists. I'll have to check it out later.

Though TBH, She is missing the Koopa/Bowser shell on her back, which I assume she is supposed to have. Though It's somewhat of a decent mod I guess.

Any way, I made a GIF at 800x600, but its like 17 MB. Don't know anywhere that will accept it though.
Link to Animated GIF because File size is 17 MB at 800x600.

So here's some random screens I took. Maybe you'll like what you asked for.
Link to PNG images

Admittingly enough, even though I'm not fond of Bowsette, I had some fun recording and taking these. :lol:
N-Mario
---

Return to General Vore Discussion