Your largest vore pred?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Your largest vore pred?

Postby justinrpg » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:52 am

What is your largest vore pred? Vore preds are probably going to be either large so that they can swallow you, or you are shrunken so that they can swallow you. However, shrinking is not an option in this case, unless ALL your vore preds are too small to swallow you the normal way.

My largest vore pred (mentioned in my other topic), is the Sapphire Weapon from Final Fantasy 7. Just look her up on YouTube and you will find the cutscene of her showing how big she is. Not enough info to determine her size? Look up the walkthrough for Tifa escaping the gas chamber and walking out onto the cannon that killed the Sapphire Weapon and compare that to how big the Sapphire Weapon was when she stood by it.

I mean, she is enormous. I would digest in a matter of seconds because her stomach would be so large.

I know that the Sapphire Weapon's gender was never specified but for vore purposes and sexual activity purposes for me, she is female.
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Your largest vore pred?

Postby IvesBentonEaton » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:01 am

I prefer predators to be within a certain size range compared to the prey: large enough to swallow the prey (sometimes with a magical assist where the predator can't naturally swallow the prey whole; I'm not into super deformation to wolf down prey) but not so large that the prey isn't a satisfactory meal. (I'm not into mass vore; two at a time is my typical limit.) So my predators are usually not super-large: for human prey, the usual ratio mass/volume ratio is 9-to-1 on the low end and about 27-to-1 on the high end. The type of predator has a lot of bearing on this.
Come and hear the Tales of a Visceral Voyager
If you don’t, Zōēā’s poor snake will go hungry.
You wouldn’t want that, would you? :(
IvesBentonEaton
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ArcaneSigil » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:16 am

My largest pred is my female dragon shifter named Meda. Short for Medeaus, she's a veritable goddess. No powers to speak of besides the usual for dragons, such as flight, fire breath and the ability to sense gold and jewels. In her human form, she's a seven foot tall amazoness of a woman. Buff, muscular, gorgeous. Dragon form, she stands... I'd have to guess around three hundred feet tall on just her hind legs. When she goes to all fours, as her dragon form is only capable of agile movement on four legs, she's around 100-150 feet tall.

I'll be introducing her to everyone in a fic I'm currently working on, inspired by Little Lamia in the Big City. Go look it up ya'll.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby hernextmeal » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:04 pm

OP's mom
hernextmeal
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby N-Mario » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:25 pm

My fictional pet fish, obviously.
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby calldahotline » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:26 pm

While they aren't my pred I'm still involved and this seems like a good opportunity to signal boost a friend.

So allisherf has a giant demon naga that hops from world to world eating people. That's the simple part. She's big enough to eat cities and has a pocket dimension inside her. So she has a melting pot society of all the worlds she ever came across living in her gut. There was even talk of her eating planets, but I believe that was discarded. Here's a picture of the big lovable demon noodle.

https://aryion.com/g4/view/447222
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby exiledtiger » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:24 pm

I usually enjoy a size where the prey could fit comfortably within the predators mouth. Easy to overpower and swallow whole, but not so small they're completely unfelt by the predator. However, that small size where they would be swallowed and practically LOST inside a massive predator has its place, and is the size for a set of drawings I'm almost done with. Its been growing on me.

https://aryion.com/g4/view/442445
exiledtiger
Somewhat familiar

Postby Speedyblupi » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:35 pm

Large dragons. I don't like size difference to the extent of some extreme macro/micro drawings I've seen, and there are some dragons I think are a bit inconveniently large, such as smaug, but something maybe 20m tall seems good to me.
Speedyblupi
Participator

Postby SCREAMINGLOUDLY » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:39 pm

When it comes to vore, I usually shrink the prey, as opposed to making the pred grow . . . with one notable exception.

She's taken quite a few names over the years, but my personal favorite name I've used for her is "Isabel"- her size is pretty variable, but she and Zoe (my ultra-sadistic humiliation queen) are my goto preds for country devastation sizes, and Isabel has nommed the entire solar system to cap off power play short stories more than once.

It comes from being a nano nut; scale numbers make me horny the bigger the difference is.
SCREAMINGLOUDLY
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kitsouille » Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:52 am

One of my imaginary pred is a whale-like mermaid with cities inside her digestive tract made by surviving preys. They're way too small to matter to her diet anyway.
Kitsouille
???

Postby GBBG » Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:39 am

My largest predator is Claire, my Phoenix OC. She is about 60 feet long, and can easily swallow a person in one gulp. Her jaws are a little too short to fit someone tall inside (when closed) without them being somewhat in her gullet already though.

I like realistically swallowable vore, so am happiest in between the region of a few noms to get the prey down and fitting easily in the pred's mouth. I generally go by jaw length vs height of the prey. In the above cases this would range between 0.3 and 2 times the prey's height. 0.3 is about the smallest I've seen in RL vore (birds and reptiles swallowing things), while any bigger than 2 seems insignificant, unless its mass vore. :)
Writing a vore novel. Check out an excerpt over in work to be shared!
GBBG
Participator

Postby IvesBentonEaton » Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:30 am

Since I prefer that prey be a satisfying meal and not a snack or a "kernel of popcorn", my predators never get super large: the low end is about eight times the volume of the prey, and the upper end around sixty or seventy times the prey's volume. I'm not into same-size vore except in very exceptional circumstances backed by very high-level magic, so this is my operational range for predators.
Come and hear the Tales of a Visceral Voyager
If you don’t, Zōēā’s poor snake will go hungry.
You wouldn’t want that, would you? :(
IvesBentonEaton
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Merodi » Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:32 am

I love large OCs, so I have two huge preds! One is a ~1100feet long merman who can fit a small yacht in his mouth and regularly eats whales, smaller giant mermaids and humans and one that belongs to a fictional alien species of mine, the Stareater, who easily can swallow planets up to a size of Neptune whole (despite being named Stareater, they don't really eat stars, size-wise lmao) but usually only eat debris and life energy from those planets, leaving everyone alive and well.
Merodi
Participator

Postby BeautifulBad9 » Thu May 14, 2020 3:59 am

well for me would have to be my OC thehungers true form. since he is al eldritch deity he can vary in size though from near the size of a human. however when it comes to its largest form he waits below universe maw waiting for the perfect time to take the universe in its maw. if enough of the total population falls to its influence will cause the galaxy to seemingly fall from the sky as it falls into the waiting maw. also it exists over multiple universes/ overlapping them as his influence grows.
char https://rp.aryion.com/profile/thehunger well that's the main one, alt list is a general mess tbh

feel free to pm
BeautifulBad9
Been posting for a bit

Postby fixated1 » Thu May 14, 2020 5:43 am

I like them pretty big and can enjoy seeing prey look as small as ants sitting on the predator's tongue, but being that I start to get distracted when their heads poke through different layers of the atmosphere or the prey would be sitting on a single cell on a taste bud. Generally my size preference is for the prey to be able to lay down on the tongue without touching teeth or throat.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CFTS » Sat May 16, 2020 2:44 pm

My biggest pred is a big fat demon. He looks similar to this but black, with glowing eyes and glowing veins inside its maw, esophagus and stomach. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/5pc ... l.jpg?dl=0 Their colors change, depending on arousal and hunger. In a normal, calm mood, its eyes, maw, esophagus and stomach are ice blue in color. Has it picked up the scent of its prey, the color changes from blue to yellow, is it aroused, the color changes to orange, is it hungry and about to eat its prey, the color turns red. It is 4 meters tall and can schrink down its prey, if it wants to, to appear even larger. It only eats female humans and it is crazy about the aroma and flavor of sweaty feet.

Before eating its prey, it will first savor the feet of its prey. Looking at them, feeling them, smelling and licking them in great detail. To prevent the prey from escaping, the demon uses its demonic powers to make the prey float in front of the demon. This way, the demon can savor the feet as long as it wants, until the hunger gets too much. Or the demon puts one or more women in its maw, to lick and suck on their bodies, forcing them to walk across the tongue, and or cover their bodies in lots of drool. It also likes to hold its prey like a corncob in front of it , to lick the woman from head to toe, over and over again, covering the whole body in its drool. This demon loves watching its own drool, drip down from the bodies of its prey, especially from the prey's feet.
CFTS
Somewhat familiar

Postby gachabork » Sat May 16, 2020 3:46 pm

justinrpg is the largest pred there is
..but that's just my opinion
gachabork
New to the forum

Postby ThuxEi » Sat May 16, 2020 5:59 pm

A dragon, which would be of "normal" size (I would say more in the 20/30 meters long for the largest)
Enough to accommodate me comfortably in his stomach!
ThuxEi
Been posting for a bit

Postby xXxBadxApplexXx » Mon May 18, 2020 12:25 am

The biggest size difference I can go for is like 1:5 prey/pred ratio.
xXxBadxApplexXx
Been posting for a bit

Postby smiley » Mon May 18, 2020 3:04 pm

For me the most important thing is if a single prey can visably (and cartoonishly) bulge out the preds body, so shape is actually more important than total size for me.

Like I would not be interested in a 10 meter tall giant eating normal sized humans. but I would be in a 10KM long-but-of-human-diameter naga doing the same thing. because even though the naga is technically larger than the giant, she does visably stretch and bulge while eating her prey.
smiley
Participator

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion