Has anybody made an account here to hate?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Has anybody made an account here to hate?

Postby StanleyVore » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:35 pm

I'm just curious, but has there ever been any cases of somebody making an account here just to cause trouble or hate? I know it would be hard to know, But also, Has there ever been any attacks here? Like D-DoS attacks or anything of that sort? I was just curious if anything like that happened in the past.
StanleyVore
Been posting for a bit

Re: Has anybody made an account here to hate?

Postby MeTheMe » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:49 pm

It was quite a few years ago, but there was an attack, I don't remember too well, but someone began to fill the forums with weird cartoon Robotnic pictures with quotes like "Who's into this sick filth!" and the like. Hundreds of pictures if I remember correctly, it acted like a DDOS attack and brought the site to crawl. They were able to roll the server back and get rid of most of it, but also lost some of the real forum posts made during the attack. Can't remember the year, but it was a while ago, and I can't remember an attack since then. Super weird night.
Have a taste of my art if want! https://aryion.com/g4/gallery/MeTheMe

My Seeking RP Thread viewtopic.php?f=31&t=11807
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby coop500 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:45 pm

Having more than one account on this site is against the rules so...
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Voreforever » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:57 pm

I personally can't remember any hate accounts, but I take varied breaks from the site. We get spam bots from time to time about ad1das shoes or whatever, and there was one guy who put up pictures of his first vore drawings on a forum post, and it was a small drawing, surrounded by huge 'PLAY RUNESCAPE' messages. We've had spam, I can't personally remember any hate.
Voreforever
Participator

Postby Jayezox » Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:55 am

The closest thing to this I've seen is trolling the interactives. Some of the accounts that did that were less than a day old so it was obvious what they were doing, but whether it was hate or not is hard to tell.
Jayezox
---

Postby Eupeptic » Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:57 am

There have been the usual spambots that sign up for an account and then make forum posts with links to ads. Sometimes they make generic followups to forum posts (like blogspam, "Wow, thanks for the great post!"-type posts), and put the links to ads in their profile or signature line. Usually, these get reported and shut down within a day or so.

About once a year or so, somebody on a new account makes a "y'all motherlovers need Jesus" post. Occasionally they get more creative, and first make a "I hate myself for liking vore" post, let some replies accumulate, and then make the "I found the answer by going to church, and you should too" post.

I used to do some statistics for the site every year, and there was an obvious bump in the number of new-user signups around January 2009... far above the "natural" rate at the time. There were also some smaller bumps around May and September 2011. I *think* these were spam signups, but I have no way to know for sure.

The last year I did partial stats was 2013, and those are here: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=37827 The 2012 stats are here: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=33391

(I did the stats with publically-available data; I am not an administrator or moderator or connected with Eka's Portal in any way other than as a regular user.)

As far as a DDOS, you'd have to ask Eka. I don't ever *remember* the site going down due to one, but that's just me. I haven't visited that often in recent years.
I've done no harm, I keep to myself. There's nothing wrong with my, state of mental health. -- Men At Work, "Who Can It Be Now?"
Eupeptic
Official Molecule

Postby HyperlinkError » Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:39 pm

dude you kidding? what's to hate?
HyperlinkError
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kitsouille » Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:21 pm

HyperlinkError wrote:dude you kidding? what's to hate?

Haters gonna hate, as always.
Kitsouille
???

Return to General Vore Discussion