Robots in vore?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Robots in vore?

Postby TimberWolf25 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:26 pm

I have a liking for robots. Cool, neat designs, potential concepts, stuff like that.
So how about vore? I've done some myself. Am I the only one? Any other people like robots, In or outside the theme of vore?
I always though of robots having semi malleable metal, or leathery stomachs. What contraptions they can use, capture people, maybe even digestion. Types of robots? Regular, anthro, quadrapedal, android, cyborg like, so on.

What are your thoughts on robots. In vore whether pred or prey?
Last edited by TimberWolf25 on Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TimberWolf25
Somewhat familiar

Re: Robots in vore?

Postby calldahotline » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:29 pm

I like the idea of a robot predator, but unless you get really creative they basically boil down to 'human with metal and silicone.' Not that that is bad, I just feel like it dosen't do robots justice. If this leads to more robot pred stuff, I'm all for it.
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby LunarFox » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:37 pm

Android preds specifically are one of my favorites! I have a couple characters like this~ I have a few android characters that can vore. They's is furries though! Would love to see more! owo;

EMA

USB-186
LunarFox
Somewhat familiar

Postby TimberWolf25 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:38 pm

More unique robots, yep. It's better use of the concept.
TimberWolf25
Somewhat familiar

Postby N-Mario » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:30 pm

GIR, could easily fit the category.
As for any others.

Any rebot enemy from Mega Man series. I'd prefer eitherMM4 Gyotot, MM5 Irucan the Dolphin (My favorite), or MM6 Gabgyo, as I've made countless sprite animations of eating the main cast. Though MM3 Snake Man could fit the category as well. I'm sure he could summon giant snakes to swallow their prey.
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby SkeletonGoat » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:02 pm

I saw someone on FA who did Zoids vore and like, it's a thing I never thought about before but I can really dig a Zoid pred. Would be cool to see more such material.
SkeletonGoat
Been posting for a bit

Postby TimberWolf25 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:22 pm

Zoid vore, he has exotic tastes lol.
TimberWolf25
Somewhat familiar

Postby SkeletonGoat » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:17 am

Pry the only human to draw such material x3
Here is their page if you're curious http://www.furaffinity.net/user/splatapple/
SkeletonGoat
Been posting for a bit

Postby TimberWolf25 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:33 am

SkeletonGoat wrote:Pry the only human to draw such material x3
Here is their page if you're curious http://www.furaffinity.net/user/splatapple/

Oh nice, thanks. ; )
TimberWolf25
Somewhat familiar

Postby Luneth » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:39 am

i've thought about assaultrons from fallout 4. they don't have a mouth, though, so that's a downside. hell, that big-ass laser isn't even their eye. they have lil' cameras above.

i'd imagine that the best vores for assaultrons would be breast, anal, or unbirthing, but hey. that's just me.
Luneth
New to the forum

Postby TimberWolf25 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:47 am

Luneth wrote:i've thought about assaultrons from fallout 4. they don't have a mouth, though, so that's a downside. hell, that big-ass laser isn't even their eye. they have lil' cameras above.

i'd imagine that the best vores for assaultrons would be breast, anal, or unbirthing, but hey. that's just me.

I played Fallout 4, and, lol, yes, they have a feminine appearance. Even their voice too.
TimberWolf25
Somewhat familiar

Postby Datstrudel » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:06 am

I once saw a pic of KL-E0 from Fallout 4 with a big gut, but I could never find it again.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Lightness0001 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:21 am

I like robots m'self, but I prefer them having designs further away from humanoids, which is usually a bit rare within vore.
Feel free to support me on Ko-fi!
Lightness0001
Somewhat familiar

Postby TimberWolf25 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:22 am

Lightness0001 wrote:I like robots m'self, but I prefer them having designs further away from humanoids, which is usually a bit rare within vore.

I lean that way too. Personally I like animal mechas.
TimberWolf25
Somewhat familiar

Postby CapturePoint » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:30 am

I've seen Transformers works, does that count?
CapturePoint
Somewhat familiar

Postby wolf127 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:08 am

My view for robots and machines in vore are mainly the predator. The outside can appear as whatever, but the inside is the interesting part.

I can see it as almost a self sustaining factory.
The stomach will be some kind of multi layered elastic composite material like nylon with rubber weaved into it. This area will primarily be for storage. Attached to the exit of the chamber would be a shredder/ grinder capable of cutting both organic and inorganic material. After going through this processor, material would be deposited into a container that will separate the organic and inorganic material by chemical or mechanical means. The organic material would then be pumped into a conversion chamber and become bio fuel for an engine or power plant. The inorganic material will run through a recycling system to use it for repairs and growth. Any waste products would then be expelled.
wolf127
Been posting for a bit

Postby TimberWolf25 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:10 am

wolf127 wrote:My view for robots and machines in vore are mainly the predator. The outside can appear as whatever, but the inside is the interesting part.

I can see it as almost a self sustaining factory.
The stomach will be some kind of multi layered elastic composite material like nylon with rubber weaved into it. This area will primarily be for storage. Attached to the exit of the chamber would be a shredder/ grinder capable of cutting both organic and inorganic material. After going through this processor, material would be deposited into a container that will separate the organic and inorganic material by chemical or mechanical means. The organic material would then be pumped into a conversion chamber and become bio fuel for an engine or power plant. The inorganic material will run through a recycling system to use it for repairs and growth. Any waste products would then be expelled.

Interesting idea. Making use of almost every part. As well as the biofuel.
TimberWolf25
Somewhat familiar

Postby dragonslavegirl » Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:11 pm

Huge fan of the idea but I could never find anybody wanting to role-play with this.
I thought it was just me with the kink. LoL
dragonslavegirl
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby N-Mario » Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:30 pm

dragonslavegirl wrote:Huge fan of the idea but I could never find anybody wanting to role-play with this.
I thought it was just me with the kink. LoL

Naw it's not just you. There are people who love robot predators. ^_^
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby Kitsouille » Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:39 pm

It may sounds dumb, but a recreation of the human body including all the inner softness sounds interesting even if it could just be a human pred? Maybe it's all the creepy man vs machine factor that's been going on in sci-fi for decades.

Also it's like the energy source could have been anything but it's living beings? Or maybe they don't need to eat anyone but they can and you wonder where the flesh goes because they don't have an intestinal tract because they're not trashing anything out of their body (it depends the android and the fantasy though)?
Kitsouille
???

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion