What makes you climax every time?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

What makes you climax every time?

Postby justinrpg » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:47 pm

When you are masturbating or whatever, what scenarios are guaranteed to make you climax if you think about them when masturbating? Being that this is a vore forum, I am sure that most everybody is going to mention some kind of vore scenario or another. Have multiple fetishes and a vore scenario isn't the one that can get the job done no matter what? that is okay, you can still mention it—Just be sure to include some vore scenarios that you think about that does get the job done most of the time.

For me, wife Reshiram vore is it. If I tried a bunch of other scenarios and they are just not cutting it, wife Reshiram vore will do the trick. The scenario with the least success rate (not vore) is Xerneas crushing shrunken me. While that is a very arousing scenario to me, it only does the job occasionally.

Vore is not my only go to for climax because I have multiple fetishes. Vore is the top fetish, and urine being second. Macro/Micro is great and all, but like materia, it is best when combined (in this case, with another fetish such as, vore or urine)
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: What makes you climax every time?

Postby Verilo » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:01 am

burping
Verilo
Somewhat familiar

Postby blakdyfrst » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:28 am

Mawplay involving a flat tongue seen in dogs & cats, or fat tongues found in whales, especially orcas. Emphasis on natural amounts of saliva. Emphasis on the existence of the pred's throat in the prey's perspective. Foodplay is generally the cherry on top.
blakdyfrst
New to the forum

Postby Thagrahn » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:44 am

Naturally petite or shortstack feminine characters above the age of majority, especially ones with vulpine characteristics, and such characters pregnant or involved in unbirth.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby blessedwasthechild » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:45 am

For me its a fairly simple formula, but it holds intense gratification.
Step one, myself as an anthropomorphic fox, or a character that is as insecure as I am, going about a seemingly normal life.
Step two, someone decides to just fuck me *raw* because they fixated on *something* about myself that objectifies me and pushes my identity aside
Step three, they just *trash* talk me and call me words like slut and bitch excessively, while saying what their plans are for me... but paradoxically treating me with this kind of... respect? They desire me, they aren't malicious, they do not dislike anything about me, but they're overwhelmed by their need... They don't truly look down on me, they're just consumed by their desire as much as they're *going* to consume *me*
Step four, they fulfill that desire.

Optional 3.5, however, is that my predator is discovered while there's still a chance to *rescue* me, but, no one does. They don't approve of what is happening, but, they also think its none of their business, its just crass and tacky to them, but not taboo. My predator goes unchallenged...

When this formula uses cock vore, I'm not capable of being absorbed into the scenario... Step three, though, is critical, and the only complex part. If I feel like the predator hates me or really *genuinely does* look down on me, or if they're flat out cruel... then I turn off. Its strangely sensitive. I need to be objectified and humiliated by someone who couldn't think more highly of me! But their reasons for desiring me are purely base--hunger, and sex. If they insult my intelligence and try to make me feel like a bimbo, they'll *assure* me that they'll make me feel that way, they won't assume it, they make it clear its their idea and then make it a realty, use me like a toy, and then make me their food.

I despise saying it, but, as you can see, this is veeeeery egotistical, but, I guess that's not uncommon for a submissive like myself. We're the real monsters >:V
blessedwasthechild
Participator

Postby WolfJew » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:13 pm

It depends, really. Sometimes it's the hard swallow that sends you down the throat, sometimes the "plop" of landing in someone's stomach, sometimes it's the stomach gurgling as you enter it, sometimes it's the stomach gurgling as you thrash about inside it... it all depends on my mood, really.
WolfJew
Been posting for a bit

Postby N-Mario » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:47 pm

justinrpg wrote:For me, wife Reshiram

Stop it..... Just please stop.... We all know who your wife is.
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby Orbstuffed » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:00 pm

N-Mario wrote:
justinrpg wrote:For me, wife Reshiram

Stop it..... Just please stop.... We all know who your wife is.

Yeah, no need to hammer it in.
Just an orb tum lover. You can call me Orbi if you'd like.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GastricAztec » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:46 pm

A young beautiful woman has me shrunk down to an inch tall with plans to swallow me, and she insists on shrinking me smaller, down to ant size before swallowing me.
Everyone has a plan until they end up in someone’s belly!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: In the belly of a colossal cannibalistic co-ed collegian!

Postby Aboriginal » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:47 pm

Here's a few scenarios where I climax. It really depends on the mood I'm in.

- Stomach walls closing in and grinding me in peristalsis after host finishes burping.

- (Live) food, especially fruit, sushi, and oysters, undergoing vigorous digestion and absorption as I watch from higher in the stomach. I know I'm next ;).

- The first bit of soup of my partially-digested self being voracioiusly absorbed into the intestiones.

- A good vigor and "melody" to digestion/intestinal activity. And LOUD gurgles and borborygmi's.

- Loss of consciosuness.

- Potential cosmic conciosuness obtained, where I become aware of my physical body to a subatomic level. Now, I can feel my host's contentment and pleasure each time something happens in her digestive tract. I can feel my essence coursing through her bloodstream and filling her with new life.

- The Stomach becoming completely empty and clean after digestion completes.

- The vigorous peristalsis of the intestines that cleans them out once one starts to become hungry again.

- The complete consumption of my net calories by metabolism.
On the scale of galaxies and stars to cells and molecules, the Universe constantly eats itself, time and time again through generations of things, ad nausea.
Aboriginal
Somewhat familiar

Postby blergle » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:27 pm

Someone fucking unwilling prey into a predator's mouth or ass, while the prey struggles and screams, and then the predator's helper comes and forces the prey the rest of the way in or helps the predator swallow by doing so.
blergle
---

Postby Eznam » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:01 pm

Getting under the covers with my soft blanket on me... but that's not really a vore scenario, it just happens to simulate weight, heat and the softness of inside my cheeks (either pair) without the wetness, which is pretty much what you would imagine vore to be like in most cases. I don't think anyone really thinks about the slimy part of being inside another person when they imagine it unless it's their fetish. I might think of something else when I actually get turned on by vore at some point later
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby sweetladyamy » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:11 am

I have multiple fetishes myself, but to be fair, every single climax is not the same for me. Every single time I do climax, it is a different scenario, even if I do start out with a similar scenario to a previous one, it is never the same for me.

justinrpg wrote:...For me, Reshiram...

Hmmm...
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby Eznam » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:47 am

sweetladyamy wrote:I have multiple fetishes myself, but to be fair, every single climax is not the same for me. Every single time I do climax, it is a different scenario, even if I do start out with a similar scenario to a previous one, it is never the same for me.

Hmmm...

I feel like justin makes post just so he can say "for me, reshiram my wife"
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby sweetladyamy » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:02 pm

Eznam wrote:I feel like justin makes posts just so he can say "for me, Reshiram my 'wife'"

My thoughts are on a lack of creativity on the part of OP, mainly.

After all, I have ten different OCs related to vore fantasy, but his is just the one, and not even an OC but an established character objectified.

I dunno really, but it just seems to me that some of us are only capable of having one-offs in this regard, something Alexis, one of my OCs would turn her nose up at, even if she's biased in her own ways (I think we all are to a degree). Hell, even Liz, one of my favorite artists here would disapprove, if I've come to know her well enough to know this about her.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby N-Mario » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:32 pm

Eznam wrote:
sweetladyamy wrote:

Hmmm...

I feel like justin makes post just so he can say "for me, reshiram my wife"

^ Pretty much this.
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby Verilo » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:56 pm

sweetladyamy wrote:
Eznam wrote:I feel like justin makes posts just so he can say "for me, Reshiram my 'wife'"

I think it's crippling loneliness.
Verilo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Marco » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:57 pm

Verilo wrote:
sweetladyamy wrote:

Or he just gets really into his roleplaying/favorite pred. I really don't see why we have to make such a big deal about it.

On topic; it does vary, but it tends to happen after the prey (usually me) has been swallowed. It can also happen, I'm pretty sure, when I think about the pred licking their lips, while the prey (who can still be me) is inside wanting to be let out, and most likely making it known.
Avatar done as gift by Aviannapper. Deeply appreciated.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Eznam » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:22 am

Marco wrote:
Verilo wrote:
sweetladyamy wrote:My thoughts are on a lack of creativity on the part of OP, mainly.

Or he just gets really into his roleplaying/favorite pred. I really don't see why we have to make such a big deal about it.

On topic; it does vary, but it tends to happen after the prey (usually me) has been swallowed. It can also happen, I'm pretty sure, when I think about the pred licking their lips, while the prey (who can still be me) is inside wanting to be let out, and most likely making it known.

I mean he starts decent topics but he never interacts with them and they always end on "for me my wife reshiram" so it's very easy to assume he only does it because he gets his rocks off telling us about it
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Marco » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:32 am

He probably has a hard time knowing how to respond to his responses, I have a similar problem at times.
Avatar done as gift by Aviannapper. Deeply appreciated.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion