Bloom County?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Bloom County?

Postby DaddyOfSin » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:34 pm

I feel like maybe this is some kind of warped memory I have, but I seem to remember one of the strips of the comic "Bloom County" mentioning vore. I just remember this image of the penguin, Opus, talking to a lady who claimed to be a "Vore Queen." I just feel like this is a piece of comic history that is super interesting to me, regardless of how it's actually portrayed in the comic. There were two sequel comic series to Bloom County, those being named Outland and Opus. Opus ran from 2003 to 2008, so I'm thinking that Opus is the most likely candidate for holding this scene if it indeed exists. Any pointers or help would be appreciated as I think this would be super cool to look at.
DaddyOfSin
New to the forum

Re: Bloom County?

Postby BelleJar » Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:47 pm

it exists i think. i'm pretty sure i saw it too (or something similar) but can't remember where. but you're not crazy (actually i may have seen it somewhere posted in the forums here. . . . maybe flip through older threads?)
boop
BelleJar
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby R_U_Snacksize » Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:49 pm

William Levy
R_U_Snacksize
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Sonaku » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:09 pm

And in those days men shall seek death, and shall not find it, and they shall desire to die and death shall fly from them.
Sonaku
Somewhat familiar

Postby DaddyOfSin » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:57 pm

Holy shit, thank you. I've been looking for this for a few years now, I was just pretty sure I had somehow made it up.
DaddyOfSin
New to the forum

Postby Voreforever » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:12 pm

For those wondering, William Levy actually created the edited comic strip. It's not an official Bloom County comic :lol:
Voreforever
Participator

Return to General Vore Discussion