what are you represented as when it comes to vore scenarios?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

When you are swallowed in your vore fantasies, what version of yourself gets swallowed?

My actual self
36%
Art of myself
4%
My fursona/persona
21%
A character representing myself
28%
Other (Please specify)
11%

Total votes : 53

what are you represented as when it comes to vore scenarios?

Postby justinrpg » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:36 am

When you are swallowed in your vore fantasies, is it your actual self that you imagine that is being swallowed? Or perhaps you are your persona/fursona when you are swallowed? Or are you a character? Maybe it is artwork of yourself?

If you are a pred, apply this same principle to you eating another to this question and poll

If you have multiple, choose the top one
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: what are you represented as when it comes to vore scenar

Postby Merodi » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:55 am

I usually just draw a cuter version of myself. But rarely, I prefer being an observer, drawing characters from anime or manga or games instead,
Merodi
Participator

Postby IvesBentonEaton » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:36 am

I typically don't represent myself in vore scenarios. When I play prey (which is infrequently as there is more demand for predators), it is always as a human or humanoid character designed for a particular story. I don't play canon characters, anthros, or demis, and while I play male or female, I don't play or play opposite of mixed gender characters such as futanari or hermaphrodites.

I have to make up for my rather "vanilla" tastes by making the stories rich and the characters interesting without relying on odd arrangements of body parts. :P
Come and hear the Tales of a Visceral Voyager
If you don’t, Zōēā’s poor snake will go hungry.
You wouldn’t want that, would you? :(
IvesBentonEaton
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby The Saint of Ravens » Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:52 pm

I try to keep myself separate from the things happening in vorish scenarios, so I make characters to act through. For me, there kinda needs to be a boundary between reality and the things that I do with my fetish. To the point where I feel very uncomfortable when people in rp's try to interact with me as the player directly.
No worries, I don't bite~
The Saint of Ravens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Disable » Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:11 pm

It kind of depends on the scene. Sometimes it's me, sometimes it's my Pokésona.
Disable
Participator

Postby GastricAztec » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:21 pm

I don’t like imagining myself as a character in a story if I’m reading the story for the first time, because I wouldn’t want to die to violent of a death. I probably imagine myself as the victim instead, but I’d rather put together my own story. I’m only into soft vore.
Everyone has a plan until they end up in someone’s belly!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: In the belly of a colossal cannibalistic co-ed collegian!

Postby N-Mario » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:22 pm

Usually myself, because it's no fun otherwise. When I want to go on a fictional fantasy adventure, my favorite fish take me in for a ride. :gulp:
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby sweetladyamy » Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:58 am

I chose other, mainly because it is a mix, a blend of three of the four options in the poll.
Actual
Persona
Representative Character

Then there are also my OCs that also are in the mix, but to be fair, there's not one scenario that has any given one of these more than another, pretty evenly balanced, and more fun by leaps bounds and gulps.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby GreenEyesDarkHeart » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:00 pm

My character is literally me...otherwise I don't enjoy it. Regardless if its art or rp
GreenEyesDarkHeart
Somewhat familiar

Postby tgawsome » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:40 pm

I chose other. My character isn't anything close to what I am. Chista is a character in a story that's it. Granted she's a character I like, but still fictional. I rarely use first person in RP's except when its one of my chars literally saying something in the first person. I have mixed feelings when someone I RP with uses themselves on the one hand if done right it can lead to a good run. (hey a person representing themselves tend to be rather fleshed rather than one dimensional vore npcs.) However, I have had an instance where the person I RP'd with as themselves asked me to do some violent stuff to them, and I couldn't do it. It stopped being a story and got a bit too real for me. We parted on good terms but that was just too much for me. This stuff is pure fantasy to me not reality, and I would never want it to become a reality.
tgawsome
Been posting for a bit

Location: a cubicle. Wait are you telling me there stuff outside of the cubicle.

Return to General Vore Discussion