Best foods for foodplay?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Best foods for foodplay?

Postby JirachiWishes » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:31 am

Imma take a crack at beginning a discussion! Foodplay lovers, what's the absolute best food to eat with your prey? Or, for prey, what food do you like being eaten with?

I'll kick us off with cheesecake! It's extremely soft and creamy, so it'd be easy to immerse the prey in the sweet goodness. Then, once they're in the mouth, super easy to lick off of them too... So it makes it easy to transition into mouthplay!

Don't be afraid to add on! Whether it's common or not, feel free to share! I'm super curious what other people like to use for foodplay.
Call me Rime! Lover of male preds and macro/micro, hopeless romantic and daydreamer.
JirachiWishes
Been posting for a bit

Re: Best foods for foodplay?

Postby coffeyjohn15 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:12 am

Whipped cream is over used, but if you're a micro, cocktail weiners or any phallic vegitable.
coffeyjohn15
Somewhat familiar

Postby Thagrahn » Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:16 am

This is a tricky one for me as a pred since it more gets based on what I want to have as a snack and the size of the prey.

Strawberries and chocolate sauce let's some of the berries be eaten before and after the prey so the prey doesn't know when they themselves will be the treat, but this works better with multiple prey abot the size of the strawberries.

Pita pocket sandwich let's the prey be periodically nibbled and licked before they event enter the mouth.

Soft serve ice cream or frozen yogurt is a nice cold treat for a hot day, and results in a lot of licking for the prey.

If the prey doesn't mind a slight lean toward the harder stuff, can bake them into brownies.

For lots of licking and mouth play, dip the prey in honey mustard or barbecue sauce. Works for one prey getting multiple trips into the mouth to be cleaned off, or multiple prey.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MidnightRose » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:07 am

Anything light: Chocolate syrup, whipped cream, soy sauce. Soup/noodles are really good too, and I also love drinks. For me, food is just a garnish - the prey is the actual meal.
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby coffeyjohn15 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:25 pm

Oh, spray cheese! Fucking love spray cheese!
coffeyjohn15
Somewhat familiar

Postby Chameleonette » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:01 pm

Much like Rose, I enjoy very light foodplay in the sense that it's just a little addition and what the pred really savors and enjoys as the meal is the prey. So things like whipped cream, fruit jam (especially strawberry), chocolate dips, and savory or sweet sauces are my preference as far as foodplay goes! I don't think I have an absolute favorite. But I enjoy the idea of those things as a little dollop or basting for the pred to enjoy and lick off of the prey (which can encourage some fun mouthplay elements like sucking). That's my preferred amount of foodplay elements involved in a vore scene.

Bonus points if the prey is laid out on a plate or something similar before the hungry pred looming above. OOF.
Passionate advocate of M/F vore.

My RP Seeking Thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35501
Chameleonette
---

Postby minakotomoka14 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:18 pm

Ah, there are so many great kinds of food, I can't choose just one! I think things like soups and sandwiches are great, but I have a strong preference for desserts, such as cake, ice cream, chocolate drizzle, whipped cream, and even breakfast foods like pancakes, waffles, and French toast.

Chameleonette wrote:Bonus points if the prey is laid out on a plate or something similar before the hungry pred looming above. OOF.

Oh yes, totally. I love this type of scenario, it gets me every time.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BelleJar » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:43 pm

anything soft and squishy. ice cream, mashed potatoes, soup, frosting, etc . . . . . or in a drink!
boop
BelleJar
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DiamondM » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:09 pm

Ohhh I like this topic. ^^

My go to is definitely ice-cream, you might have a tiny prey complaining how cold it is and a pred saying they can send them someplace "warm".
Dessert sauces or creams, anything that leads to licking it off. Syrup is good too.

Another small kink is being put in sandwiches, where a pred traps a tiny in whatever kind of sandwich cautiously eating around them and saving the last "bite" for last~
DiamondM
Somewhat familiar

Postby VelveteenDreams » Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:23 am

Cake. It smells good, it comes in interesting colors, I assume it's the least unpleasant when chewed, I love cake most of all, cake and pastries.
~Respect Everybody~
VelveteenDreams
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby VampireBunny » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:38 am

Might just be the whole, being a bunny thing, but It has to be the garnish.
Like some basil neatly placed between the hoomans toes~
VampireBunny
Been posting for a bit

Postby ParisGreen » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:37 am

Pizza is pretty good. Get it delivered and you already got a topping walking to your door.

I tend to prefer savory stuff when it comes to food play. The prey's made of meat, might as well treat them as such. That's not so say I don't enjoy the occasional tiny treading water (cream?) in a milkshake every now and then.
ParisGreen
New to the forum

Postby Aboriginal » Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:34 am

Apples, bananas, grapes, avocados, and oysters for me. Pretty much anything that digests fast and gets the stomach warmed up and roaring for that more substantial someone (usually I fantasize about already being eaten and watching the food digest rapidly), so I reckon light foodstuffs here too. But live oysters are especially interesting for me for the very fact that they are still alive after being shucked and can be swallowed whole.
On the scale of galaxies and stars to cells and molecules, the Universe constantly eats itself, time and time again through generations of things, ad nausea.
Aboriginal
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kitsouille » Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:53 pm

WAY TOO MANY THINGS!

Soft, light food are great, cake, creamy things and desserts are great, fruits in general are great especially if they are small enough to fit inside the mouth. Bananas are great too, you could enjoy it "that" way if you want, but phallic food in general is good for foodplay as it can reach the back of the throat fairly easily and would make a nice bulge in throat if shoved far enough or were to be swallowed (something I'd discourage irl though).

If it can spill or leave stains to lick, that is also good, such as ice cream, maple syrup, pudding, chocolate syrup and yogurt. If the prey can be dipped inside, this is also good. Usage of utensils is also good, for example cereals and spoon is a great combo.

I feel like I could talk about this all day and still forget things.
Kitsouille
???

Return to General Vore Discussion