Question for RPlers: Would you recommend a prey?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Question for RPlers: Would you recommend a prey?

Postby jaykayeight » Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:27 pm

.. Or as a prey would yourself like to be recommended to other pred players?
I just wondered if you preds sometimes are fond of a player/prey that you would recommend them to other preds. A bit like a gourmet club. Have you talked about something similar to your prey? And if you yourself are prey, would you like to be openly discussed and recommended as delicious food? Just a nice little warm up for another game? What do you think?
Apologies if a similar thread already exists. I could not find anything.
Last edited by jaykayeight on Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jaykayeight
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Question for RSP players: Would you recommend a prey?

Postby DirtyMac » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:00 pm

What's RSP?
DirtyMac
Somewhat familiar

Re: Question for RSP players: Would you recommend a prey?

Postby jaykayeight » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:08 pm

Ah, sorry :lol: RSP = Rollenspiele. Lemme fix this.
jaykayeight
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Question for RPlers: Would you recommend a prey?

Postby AutumnFerret » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:19 pm

i love this idea!
I'm new to RP and i've only "really" RP'd a few times before. but i'm really trying to put myself out there and get more experience. the thought of preds discussing the preys they've eaten and suggesting prey to each other just makes me smile every time I think about it and i think that'd be a great, practical way for good RPers to get known.

I cant speak for everyone here (I know some RPers don't like their identity shared) but I would LOVE to some day be talked about and suggested to other preds as a delicious meal
Last edited by AutumnFerret on Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AutumnFerret
Somewhat familiar

Postby coop500 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:20 pm

I have some prey friends that I recommend to gentle preds I see, but I don't shell them out to known cruel preds no.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby IvesBentonEaton » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:43 pm

Not exactly certain what the original poster means by this, but when role-playing in my setting, I generally refer my role-playing partners to “Voracious Beasts and Where to Find Them on Āen”—a menu of soft-vore predators on Āen looking to add one to their menus.
Come and hear the Tales of a Visceral Voyager
If you don’t, Zōēā’s poor snake will go hungry.
You wouldn’t want that, would you? :(
IvesBentonEaton
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby tgawsome » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:25 pm

I've never really considered this before. I probably wouldn't though. I might point out a pred's preference page to a prey friend, but I wouldn't message the pred and tell them to contact this individual. If one of my prey friends asked me to recommend them to a pred I would consider doing it, but never with out there consent.
tgawsome
Been posting for a bit

Location: a cubicle. Wait are you telling me there stuff outside of the cubicle.

Postby jaykayeight » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:42 am

AutumnFerret wrote:i love this idea!
I'm new to RP and i've only "really" RP'd a few times before. but i'm really trying to put myself out there and get more experience. the thought of preds discussing the preys they've eaten and suggesting prey to each other just makes me smile every time I think about it and i think that'd be a great, practical way for good RPers to get known.

Yes, I get tickle and tingles thinking about being traded and discussed as mere food. I think in Eka's chat there is a list of how often someone has been eaten and by whom. Maybe there is even an all-time favorite prey dish that is on everyone's lips but more like a insider information, like a rare delicacy. More in bellies than outside.
I wanted to mention that there may be also other advantages with a recommendation, you might get just the right pred as well. I think a recommendation often can work in both directions.

coop500 wrote:I have some prey friends that I recommend to gentle preds I see, but I don't shell them out to known cruel preds no.

That's really nice! And I really think that you benefit on both sides. You may know some details about both pred and prey and can tell if it is a would-be match or not.

IvesBentonEaton wrote:Not exactly certain what the original poster means by this, but when role-playing in my setting, I generally refer my role-playing partners to “Voracious Beasts and Where to Find Them on Āen”—a menu of soft-vore predators on Āen looking to add one to their menus.

This is also a nice idea. So you would have the prey be on the menu. So the prey really feels like mere food.
I meant that if you know another pred player, would you recommend a prey player if you had good experiences playing with him or her.
jaykayeight
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby IvesBentonEaton » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:59 am

It…doesn't quite work that way. Mainly its purpose is to allow a role-play partner to select a predator they would like to have dine on their character (or, rarely,a predator to play) in my setting, with enough detail to understand the features and limitations of each. I'm very story driven—I never do "grab and gulps"—and, as science fiction author Larry Niven pointed out, limits define the story.
Come and hear the Tales of a Visceral Voyager
If you don’t, Zōēā’s poor snake will go hungry.
You wouldn’t want that, would you? :(
IvesBentonEaton
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby BelleJar » Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:43 am

i mean, yeah. if i knew any who were looking for partners and i thought they would be a good match i'd bring it up to them individually and see what they thought about having a chat together in neutral territory to see if they have any chemistry
boop
BelleJar
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion