Human Preds with "wonky" Teeth?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Human Preds with "wonky" Teeth?

Postby Merodi » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:15 am

Hey there!

Lately, I've been thinking. I like human preds (and humanoids, so vampires, demons, nagas, and so forth), but usually, they still have rather perfect teeth. You know, those chompers you see on a model in a tooth brush commercial or on a hollywood star. And I like them!

But also, I kind of like "non-perfect" teeth. So maybe a little gap, a missing tooth somewhere, fangs (those are a big plus haha), overall really sharp teeth, or even some fillings. I'm not talking about unhygenic mouths here (though if you want to share you opinion on that, please do!), but just... non-standard looking teeth.
Cause I think they do have some fun potential in vore too, be it a tiny prey trying to hold on to a sharp tooth or the pred getting that little jolt of pain from a prey who wears something metallic against a filling.

So share your opinion! Do you like non-standard teeth? Do you dig fangs or maybe a cute little gap? Or do you prefer a perfect set of chompers?

Apologies if that thread exists already, but I haven't seen one in the two+ years I've been on here <_<
Merodi
Participator

Re: Human Preds with "wonky" Teeth?

Postby Luneth » Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:48 am

never really thought about it. so long as it's not SUPER crazy i don't particularly feel for or against it.

gaps? normal and completely fine by me. always considered little gaps cute, personally
fangs? eh, maybe? kind of implies vampirism or something similar.

course this is coming from a dude who is somewhat obsessed with teeth, in a memey fashion. i collect cursed images and teeth ones are my favorite. when i'm playing games i tell people i'm going to boil their teeth and add them to my collection. and i do collect them, if possible. this was unneeded explanation and i feel i probably made myself sound super weird.

also, i hate you for mentioning metal against fillings. i'm super sensitive about what touches my teeth in general, especially when the fork slips and suckerpunches my fillings and i feel like dying.
Luneth
New to the forum

Postby Zephyr42 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:58 am

You know, you raise a good point. I should do something with that: there's plenty of potential to stand out. Not to mention if the prey is chummy with the pred, they could have a discussion about the pred's teeth, leading into a friendship moment.
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Kitsouille » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:03 pm

I largely prefer non-perfectly straight pearly white teeth over perfect teeth, it just seems more natural, especially if the pred in question happens to live in the wilderness and unlikely cannot brush their teeth. I'm open to bad teeth, a few missing or broken teeth, chunks of a recent meal still stuck between them, etc. but no severe plaque or rotten teeth. A cavity or two is fine.

I love monster hybrids and demis so any type of fangs is a huge plus imo.
Kitsouille
???

Postby EnderDracolich » Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:58 pm

Merodi wrote:So share your opinion! Do you like non-standard teeth? Do you dig fangs or maybe a cute little gap? Or do you prefer a perfect set of chompers?

I like clean, healthy teeth. That doesn't preclude all those teeth being caniniform, however! Well brushed fangs get my seal of approval.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Birichino » Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:17 pm

Fangs are super cute, but for the most part I just like normal teeth. Maybe a twisted one somewhere. And clean is ideal; if anything should be messy, it's the stomach.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby ParisGreen » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:07 am

I'd be down for unusual teeth such as fangs or sets of sharp pointy teeth seen in crocodiles or sharks or what have you. Anything regarding poor dental hygiene or care, however, like really crooked teeth aren't really my thing. I prefer them clean (unless they chewed someone up earlier. In which case oh boy sign me up).

I guess it depends on how it's drawn. On an actual human it'd be unnerving as heck but in drawings it can be pretty hot.
ParisGreen
New to the forum

Postby GastricAztec » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:24 am

I think a woman who belongs to a race of giants in a D&D type of world should have jacked up teeth, to me, it looks more plausible. It is kind of a weird turn-on to me, too. Crooked teeth, and gaps in teeth look cool on Giantess characters.
Everyone has a plan until they end up in someone’s belly!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: In the belly of a colossal cannibalistic co-ed collegian!

Postby EnderDracolich » Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:50 am

SamuelOrona wrote:I think a woman who belongs to a race of giants in a D&D type of world should have jacked up teeth, to me, it looks more plausible.

It's funny that people tend to expect this to be the case in fantasy and medieval settings, but really it wouldn't be. That doesn't make your preference wrong, of course, as far as what turns you on, that's 100% up to you. Rather, I'm just saying that bad teeth are actually less likely in a setting like that than IRL, especially for a fantasy being who mainly eats meat rather than plants.

Historically, most people had really good teeth before the early modern era, when sugar became commonplace in people's diet. I've done osteological work in Peru, dealing with precolumbian remains, and almost all of them had a full set of teeth, even the older folks. They didn't have sugar in their diet, so they didn't often get cavities. That's true of most people before the 1500s, except the very wealthy.

They did have flat teeth, however. Eating grain is really hard on the teeth, and can wear down the crowns over a lifetime, especially if you don't have metal tools to grind flour with (stone tools leave little bits of rock in the flour, that damage the teeth)/

So, your average D&D peasant probably has all of their teeth in their head, but they might be a bit worn down. A giant on the other hand... well, they typically don't eat a ton of bread, and even if they did, larger teeth would be far less worn down by the grit. Oftentimes, they're depicted as carnivores, and most real world carnivores actually have great dental health. Look at a lions teeth, or a wolf or bear, and they've usually got a full set of even, unbroken, and very sharp teeth.

So, a giantess would probably have better teeth than you do, unless she was a snooty, upper class giantess who eats too many pies and cakes.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby IvesBentonEaton » Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:14 am

Heh. Good points, those.

Also, not all of the D&D giants are ugly snaggle-tooth beasts; those are mostly your "lower-class" (read: lower challenge rating) giants—hill giants, ogres, trolls, etc. The higher up the food chain they are, the more handsome they tend to be.
Come and hear the Tales of a Visceral Voyager
If you don’t, Zōēā’s poor snake will go hungry.
You wouldn’t want that, would you? :(
IvesBentonEaton
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kitsouille » Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:38 pm

EnderDracolich, get a cookie or something because reading this was very interesting imo ^^
Kitsouille
???

Postby GastricAztec » Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:47 pm

EnderDracolich wrote:
SamuelOrona wrote:I think a woman who belongs to a race of giants in a D&D type of world should have jacked up teeth, to me, it looks more plausible.

It's funny that people tend to expect this to be the case in fantasy and medieval settings, but really it wouldn't be. That doesn't make your preference wrong, of course, as far as what turns you on, that's 100% up to you. Rather, I'm just saying that bad teeth are actually less likely in a setting like that than IRL, especially for a fantasy being who mainly eats meat rather than plants.

Historically, most people had really good teeth before the early modern era, when sugar became commonplace in people's diet. I've done osteological work in Peru, dealing with precolumbian remains, and almost all of them had a full set of teeth, even the older folks. They didn't have sugar in their diet, so they didn't often get cavities. That's true of most people before the 1500s, except the very wealthy.

They did have flat teeth, however. Eating grain is really hard on the teeth, and can wear down the crowns over a lifetime, especially if you don't have metal tools to grind flour with (stone tools leave little bits of rock in the flour, that damage the teeth)/

So, your average D&D peasant probably has all of their teeth in their head, but they might be a bit worn down. A giant on the other hand... well, they typically don't eat a ton of bread, and even if they did, larger teeth would be far less worn down by the grit. Oftentimes, they're depicted as carnivores, and most real world carnivores actually have great dental health. Look at a lions teeth, or a wolf or bear, and they've usually got a full set of even, unbroken, and very sharp teeth.

So, a giantess would probably have better teeth than you do, unless she was a snooty, upper class giantess who eats too many pies and cakes.

That was very interesting, thanks
Everyone has a plan until they end up in someone’s belly!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: In the belly of a colossal cannibalistic co-ed collegian!

Return to General Vore Discussion