Vore RPs with friends?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Vore RPs with friends?

Postby AvalonXF » Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:50 pm

This is something I've been curious about for a while, though I'm not sure if anyone has ever brought it up: does anyone vore RP, whether they know it's a fetish or not, with their friends or aquaintances? I used to do it a lot, before I knew it was a fetish; now it's ocassional, some knowing about its origins and others not. Anyone have any experiences like this? Bonus points for any censored screenshots of their own RPs!
AvalonXF
New to the forum

Re: Vore RPs with friends?

Postby IvesBentonEaton » Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:09 pm

No. Never.
Come and hear the Tales of a Visceral Voyager
If you don’t, Zōēā’s poor snake will go hungry.
You wouldn’t want that, would you? :(
IvesBentonEaton
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Fireborn7 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:31 pm

I have with a number of my friends, but I'm openly sexual with all my friends. (With full respect of consent I just don't have much in the way of shame lol) I have no concept of a closet.
Fireborn7
Been posting for a bit

Postby ShadesofBlack » Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:27 am

Fireborn7 wrote: I'm openly sexual with all my friends. (With full respect of consent I just don't have much in the way of shame lol) I have no concept of a closet.

Hey, me too, kinda! I wouldn't say I have rped vore with many of them though. It's come up a few times in platonic group rps, not as a sexual thing, just... someone got eaten by a sea serpent and cut their way out, for example. But quite a few of my close friends know and use it to tease me and make me blush at random times by saying things that they know I will visualize.
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Merodi » Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:04 am

I used to RP vore with a friend of mine! He wasn't into it as much as I am, but it was still fun. Of course, we'd RP anime characters though haha
Merodi
Participator

Postby blergle » Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:23 am

Yep. I regularly RP with my best friend, less frequently with another close friend as well, but my best friend and I will incorporate vore into some of our scenes sometimes if it adds dramatic tension or conflict or something interesting to the story. She knows it's a kink of mine and she does not mind that. It's not like I'm sitting there fapping while we play or anything. I'll throw in some things I know are kinks of hers as well, just to make things more entertaining for her, it's all about mutual fun.
blergle
---

Postby minakotomoka14 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:26 pm

I only roleplay with my friends, because they're all into vore like I am too.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Datstrudel » Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:06 am

I had one friend who wasn't into it, but they and I were close and we they allowed a little vore in the rps in exchange for their preferences. (lol)
I have another friend, online, who we both like vore and we vore rp daily.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Doku » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:47 am

No. Never, and I don't generally speak about this fetish to someone I can physically meet at any point in my life. I can count on one hand the number of people I have seen with my own two eyes who are into this fetish, and my intention is for that to remain the case until I am dead and in the ground.
Doku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jayezox » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:02 am

The only RP I ever did in real life was Dungeons and Dragons as a teenager long ago and the most vorish thing that happened was someone's character getting briefly eaten by a dragon or whatever other creature could do the job. I wouldn't consider that a "vore RP" since vore is not the focus.

Telling anyone about this fetish is a bad idea let alone trying to RP it with them. Actually, I don't RP with acquaintances at all and the anonymity of the internet makes it less awkward.
Jayezox
---

Postby AvalonXF » Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:02 pm

Hm, I guess what I meant was along the lines of keeping it hidden while still roleplaying. Like, for instance, years ago, before I knew it was my fetish, I had a gf who I would rp it with every once in a while; we'd be rping something completely different, but it would shift towards it and she enjoued playing a dominant giantess.

Then, years after, I met a friend who just loved RPing in general, and really seemed to enjoy the scenario; she didn't know it was a fetish, nor did she put anything sexual in the RP; we would just RP vore from time to time.
AvalonXF
New to the forum

Postby MechaSharkZilla » Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:16 am

Hahaha noooooope. I already find this fetish embarrassing and dangerous to my well being without people knowing I have it. Doesn't matter if they're living in another country, I ain't lettin' my name get attached to this awful material. Plus, no matter what, vore is heavily sexual to me, and I ain't gonna find a way to change that. And I'd rather not get sexual RPing between platonic friends.

All of this is moot though just because I'm awful at RPing with other people. I realized that last time I tried to play Pathfinder.
MechaSharkZilla
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby IvesBentonEaton » Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:20 am

Role-playing, whether in a game or in a less formal format like by chat or private message, is a skill acquired over time. It is not a necessary one—but it can be a very fulfilling one once you get over the awkward learning phase. Even parts of that can be fun.
Come and hear the Tales of a Visceral Voyager
If you don’t, Zōēā’s poor snake will go hungry.
You wouldn’t want that, would you? :(
IvesBentonEaton
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dekkard2 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:18 pm

I rp'ed on Gaia Online with a couple of high school/college friends once or twice then never again. They weren't super squicked by it so I was safe. I wouldn't do it again though, nowadays I would just feel awkward vore rping with someone I know. I mostly vore rp'ed in the Gaia forums with users I didn't know. I'm a terrible rp'er so I don't do it anymore.
I am open for commissions
https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commissi ... d=Dekkard2
PM me if you're interested and we can work something out
Dekkard2
---

Postby GreenEyesDarkHeart » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:00 am

Yep
Have a long standing friend who does copious amounts of vore rp with me and he always plays the preds that I want him to play. I am therefore eternally grateful
GreenEyesDarkHeart
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion