Your Favorite Niche Preds

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Your Favorite Niche Preds

Postby Noxyoursox » Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:09 pm

What are some preds that you absolutely love (or love the concept of) that are woefully underrepresented in vore art? Mine are sea anemones, giant clams, jellyfish, male deities (like Anansi or Coyote), Venom, Ventuswill from the Rune Factory series, and the Qu from Final Fantasy IX.
Noxyoursox
Participator

Re: Your Favorite Niche Preds

Postby bubblypropgirl » Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:24 pm

Angler fish. There's so much room for interpretation there with the lure, and they are terrifying looking, yet I've only seen them a couple times.
bubblypropgirl
New to the forum

Postby GeneticMess » Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:28 pm

I could name plenty of characters I love that I think would make great preds, but I'll instead focus on an animal I'm surprised I haven't seen any good pics of, Rays. Things like Stingrays, Mantarays, etc. Have you ever seen footage of one of those gliding through the water? Imagine one with a prey filled belly, gliding majestically without a care. It'd be magical, I tell ya. Especially being the one inside the ray.
Eka's Gallery (vore short stories):
https://aryion.com/g4/user/GeneticMess
GeneticMess
???

Postby EnderDracolich » Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:49 am

Snals and slugs, as well as eels, seem rather underrepresented. Neither "feral" or anthropomorphized versions are very common.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SiHiUiLiSiEi » Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:44 am

Probably my most consistent, lasting craving for a pred boils down to small, often reptilian seeming creature's, like some kind of kobold or maybe a gremlin from the spiral knights universe, small dragon. Something diminutive, maybe a bit dopey and cute, while also having an absolutely insatiable, impossibly massive appetite.

Definitely not as underused as most, but I'm rooting for a full on takeover of those types of predators. I literally cannot get enough of them.
SiHiUiLiSiEi
Been posting for a bit

Postby AutumnFerret » Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:48 pm

not sure how "underrepresented" they are, but feral sea serpent/monster preds are some of my favorite. I have a horrible fear of the ocean and deep water in general, but theres something sort of exciting about the idea of being eaten by a lake monster or something and then sinking down to the sea floor still trapped in their stomach. it sort of feels like yet another level of helplessness. like even if you somehow got out of the preds stomach, you'd still be under thousands of gallons of water with no hope for escape so you might as well just accept your fate. ahh.... yep, i'd love to see more stuff like that.
AutumnFerret
Somewhat familiar

Postby Fallenfox » Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:11 pm

Herons and pelicans - some of the most vorish creatures in existence, and so rarely seen in vore art.
Fallenfox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Anatumical » Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:53 am

Non-gryphon birds of prey are surprisingly rare as vore preds. But then again, non-gryphon avian preds in general are pretty rare...
Also, each and every monster of Monster Hunter that is not a Great Jagras, Rathalos or Lagiacrus.
Anatumical
New to the forum

Postby BabyPyro » Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:14 am

Human males and human females
BabyPyro
Somewhat familiar

Postby coop500 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:16 am

Masculine humanoid males such as Geralt of Rivia and Lucifer Morningstar
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Aviannapper » Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:52 am

Bird-eating vulpines and mustelides.
IMHO the great rarity is a content where preds kidnaps, cook or swallow chickens or other feathered prey.
Such content with foxes is sometimes can be found, but mustelides is an absolute rarity.
Aviannapper
Participator

Postby PatricksPrivate7 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:33 am

I'm not sure how common or uncommon this is, but I enjoy Venom (or other symbiotes, Carnage, She-Venom, Riot etc) as preds.

Other than that I think I tend to like more exotic dinosaurs then most when I have them as preds (not just a Tyrannosaurus or generic 'Raptor' kind of guy.)
PatricksPrivate7
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kitsouille » Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:46 am

I second Venom but I also don't know how common/uncommon symbiotes are. I'm gonna go with uncommon, solely based on the popularity of Venom, the character.
Kitsouille
???

Postby JustSomePrey » Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:37 pm

Lizards, particularly of the monitor type, other reptiles besides snakes, and amphibians besides frogs. Dinosaurs other than Rexy. Various insects.
JustSomePrey
Participator

Postby N-Mario » Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:55 pm

My giant fish friends.

Bubba, Cheep Chomp, Big Bertha, Boss Bass

From the MegaMan universe, Gyotot (fish), Gabgyo (another fish), and Irucan, a dolphin. :)

I have a lot of favorite preds. :D
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby DirtyMac » Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:05 pm

Sounds a bit weird, but I'm feeling a bit for shy male press, with cougar prey. (The figurative kind of coguar I mean.)
DirtyMac
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cielie » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:51 pm

Liquid Pred type(Goo, honey, slime, milk, poo, water, cum, anything really). I love these type of pred. There's also mimic's pred and prey that are really good. sadly, they are all too rare here, except the slime version maybe.
Non-dominant preds or just non-bdsm related are definitely a niche that I love.
There's also Celtic spirits and Shinto yokai's that have so much vore potential but I never saw vore arts on them.
Cielie
Been posting for a bit

Postby MeTheMe » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:23 pm

Monster Hunter monsters! You see a few good pics with them now and then, particularly when a new game comes out, but not too many, and I love seeing what people do with those super cool monster designs! And it's too bad since some monsters like Gigginox or Great Jagras seemed built just for vore!
Have a taste of my art if want! https://aryion.com/g4/gallery/MeTheMe

My Seeking RP Thread viewtopic.php?f=31&t=11807
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby blessedwasthechild » Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:47 am

Predators who eat with their tail, but the tail isn't a big second mouth. This is essentially cell-type vore, but, the distinctive cell-tail isn't what I primarily find sexy--the act is still sexy and cell left an impact on me too, but I want to see vore like that from a tail that has fur, sort of forming a basket or lattice of some kind and then enclosing on the prey. I've seen furry tails that look like big goofy mouths, often even with tongues, but what I'd like to see is the tail still warm and dry inside before enclosing the prey, the actual tail either mysteriously absent or never-there to begin with.

Perhaps they encounter an actual mouth on the way and get pulled into the stomach, buuut, when I think of this, the tail just sort of captures the prey and coats them in oils, and that's how they digest. By magical means, the tail transforms its prey into *more of itself*, more fur, more oil, the tail becoming fluffier and gaining more sheen volume and health. Another's life taken to create an even more predator, gorgeous vanity-tail, which undoubtedly will be even more effective at luring, and enticing, and *devouring* tail-lovers like myself. Bonus points if the prey is female.

I've actually rp'd this as predator myself. It was good fun :o
blessedwasthechild
Participator

Postby Kitsouille » Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:55 pm

MeTheMe wrote:Monster Hunter monsters! You see a few good pics with them now and then, particularly when a new game comes out, but not too many, and I love seeing what people do with those super cool monster designs! And it's too bad since some monsters like Gigginox or Great Jagras seemed built just for vore!

I second this! The designs get very pretty and some indeed are voracious. Khezu and deviljho too, the ice balloon shark thing, the nibelsnarf, etc.
Kitsouille
???

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion