Your Favorite Niche Preds

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Your Favorite Niche Preds

Postby MeTheMe » Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:05 pm

Kitsouille wrote:
MeTheMe wrote:Monster Hunter monsters! You see a few good pics with them now and then, particularly when a new game comes out, but not too many, and I love seeing what people do with those super cool monster designs! And it's too bad since some monsters like Gigginox or Great Jagras seemed built just for vore!

I second this! The designs get very pretty and some indeed are voracious. Khezu and deviljho too, the ice balloon shark thing, the nibelsnarf, etc.

The lore that the Deviljho literally metabolizes like a jet and must constantly be eating everything it can fit into is maw to the point of wiping an area out... it's super cool, if a bit grim, and I'm surprised someone hasn't done something with that.
Have a taste of my art if want! https://aryion.com/g4/gallery/MeTheMe

My Seeking RP Thread viewtopic.php?f=31&t=11807
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GreenEyesDarkHeart » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:55 am

Older male human preds .
GreenEyesDarkHeart
Somewhat familiar

Postby coop500 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:57 am

GreenEyesDarkHeart wrote:Older male human preds .

This XD
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby MrGrimlock » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:25 am

Typically, anyone ranging from 18 years (or equivalent for other species who may live vastly longer) to around 25-ish years old, though I sometimes delve into younger age groups too (namely out of willingness/semi-willingness from the prey, or outright curiousity from the pred (say if they had been the prey first and wanted to try it)).

Human or anything humanlike (ex: elves, certain taurs and demis, angels, demons, anything along the lines of fire emblem dragons (such as corrin), etc.) only. Not into ferals or mostly animal-like anthros at all.
MrGrimlock
Somewhat familiar

Postby PlasmaTech225 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:08 pm

Well for me, it's probably worms, frogs, and squids. Any sort of slimy, noodly thing is great really. But recently (as I rewatched Parasyte), I'm wondering why there isn't more content about the parasite creatures from that anime (considering that it's FULL of vore, though only hard vore, but it could be easily adapted for same-size).
PlasmaTech225
Participator

Postby SkeletonGoat » Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:56 pm

Lets see, I'd say Goats, Eels, dinosaurs that are not raptors/t-rex and Pterosaurs.
SkeletonGoat
Been posting for a bit

Postby GBBG » Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:36 pm

I'd agree with others that avian preds are under represented. Often when they do show up it's as prey.
Writing a vore novel. Check out an excerpt over in work to be shared!
GBBG
Participator

Postby Chofeiyu » Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:43 pm

GBBG wrote:I'd agree with others that avian preds are under represented. Often when they do show up it's as prey.

I agree with this for sure, our feathered friends deserve a nice meal! Jokes aside though with birds out of the way, I think the first thing for me that comes to mind is frog/toad predators for me! You don't see a lot of them and it's a real shame. Large mouths, large stomachs, and then you have the tongue! Very much a underused but favourite pred of mine!
Any sense she may have once had has been churned away, much to like the rest of her...
Chofeiyu
New to the forum

Postby calldahotline » Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:46 pm

I feel like we need more aliens, and not just a human with different skin. Such possibilities, things exotic and strange and nobody does anything. It saddens me.
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GreenEyesDarkHeart » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:17 am

calldahotline wrote:I feel like we need more aliens, and not just a human with different skin. Such possibilities, things exotic and strange and nobody does anything. It saddens me.

I have loads of alien characters. Atleast 5 of my main cast are aliens.
GreenEyesDarkHeart
Somewhat familiar

Postby Marco » Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:40 am

calldahotline wrote:I feel like we need more aliens, and not just a human with different skin. Such possibilities, things exotic and strange and nobody does anything. It saddens me.

Yeah, we could be really imaginative with this one and create something really good - I'd love to see some monster looking alien preds...
Avatar done as gift by Aviannapper. Deeply appreciated.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ray » Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:44 pm

GBBG wrote:I'd agree with others that avian preds are under represented. Often when they do show up it's as prey.

Seconded, birds are great and I'd like to see more.

My other favorite niche preds are quarians (from Mass Effect) and rodents generally. Their unique teeth give them an interesting mouth for a maw shot. I also find them as predators to be ironic because they are almost always prey. There are some interesting possibilities.

Herbivores such as bovines and equines are also fairly unique when done. I do see it from time to time though.
Ray
Participator

Postby Kitsouille » Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:04 am

Ray wrote:Herbivores such as bovines and equines are also fairly unique when done. I do see it from time to time though.

I agree. I've seen a few videos shot inside a horse's mouth and it went very deep before reaching the throat, it makes it very interesting imo. I heard deers only have bottom teeth too, which is also interesting. And cows and deers have this long, deep skull and snout like horses do.
Kitsouille
???

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:29 am

Cruel, sadistic and taunting policeman/warden/detective preds.
Motherly or fatherly preds too.
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Mon Jan 03, 2022 7:54 am

Older, male humanoid predators who are gentle, cold, polite and/or caring, which is hoarding their possessive, obsessive, mischievous, lovesick, cruel, sadistic tendencies when it's comes to their beloved/hatred/betrayed darling.
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Mecho » Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:00 am

Male robots and/or cyborgs.
AIs
Reverse object vore is rather cool also (Like, an living object or a object turning human like/shape shifting)
Mecho
---

Postby MyHeartInAcid » Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:28 pm

Lamprey, Leeches and flatworms
Lamprey just have those very toothy mouths, lacking a lower jaw
All the leeches I’ve seen have been a bit sexed up with huge lips sadly
And flatworms iirc lay on top of their food and shoot digestive pieces into it..
MyHeartInAcid
Somewhat familiar

Postby JediPadawanJess » Tue Jan 04, 2022 12:11 am

All monsters from the Monster Hunter series, bears, Humanoid adult male preds, bulls, stallions, stags, yeti, leshy, wendigo, orcas, dolphins, most prehistoric animals, and behir.
Deviantart: Akumaru13
Furaffinity: JediPadawanJess

90's anime/manga ftw!
Giant robots are love!
JediPadawanJess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Trollfacegesicht » Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:04 pm

Cho'Gath from LoL. :(
Trollfacegesicht
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ixtili » Fri Jan 07, 2022 11:36 pm

Preds that love their prey but still want to devour them. I've seen it more as time has gone on but it's still pretty niche compared to the grab and gulp scene or betrayal where the pred perceives the act of eating the prey as an act of severing ties.

I also really like preds that are congenial or polite, the dissonant contrast between the prey fighting for their lives and the pred acting like they are sitting down and having a friendly chat with someone is something I really like.

Also preds that don't really give up the preys soul, it's pretty common to see images where the ghost of prey gets to ascend to the afterlife but I like Preds that are 100% deadly existentially serious when they say you're theirs forever.

Yandere preds where they eat the obsession rather than the rivals. I feels this is distinct from the first thing I mentioned because a pred who loves their prey but wants to devour them could do so with consent or otherwise interact with the prey in a way that contradicts the typical Yandere set up. Whereas a Yandere is 100% certifiably nuts and the obsession having to deal unwittingly with the Yandere's crazy, is literally the point of that kind of story.

Spider and Fly Seduction scenarios where the Pred is charismatic and charming enough to wear down the defences of a Prey character who knows damn well no one leaves the Preds parlour.

Hades and Persephone style endosoma scenarios where the Pred is quite outwardly scary and very lonely and consuming the prey is basically a somewhat possessive cry for attention and affection.
Ixtili
Intermediate Vorarephile

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion