Kirby Plush Vore

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Kirby Plush Vore

Postby AVoraciousLatias » Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:38 pm

There's no way this wasn't intentional, who else would like to get this plush? https://www.dualshockers.com/nintendo-b ... h-plushie/

Kirby-Inhaling-Plush-2.jpg
Kirby-Inhaling-Plush-2.jpg (30.35 KiB) Viewed 821 times
AVoraciousLatias
Been posting for a bit

Re: Kirby Plush Vore

Postby Orbstuffed » Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:09 pm

Huh.
Well, seems like eventually, people are going to make one that allows you to stuff your entire body in, instead of just your head.
Just an orb tum lover. You can call me Orbi if you'd like.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Lightness0001 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:10 pm

Ooooh man that's neat. What a literal plush mouth, buuuuuut... very expensive! So there's no way I'm gonna actually get that, lmao
Feel free to support me on Ko-fi!
Lightness0001
Somewhat familiar

Postby N-Mario » Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:32 pm

Interesting.... But yea, if they made one any larger, I'd imagine the price would be even MORE expensive. Though would be neat though if they did make one to fit your entire body, including mouth zipper. ;)

I'm still waiting for someone to make a giant Cheep Cheep/big bertha/boss bass plush that I can fit in
Last edited by N-Mario on Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby Orbstuffed » Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:35 pm

N-Mario wrote:Interesting.... But yea, if they made one any larger, I'd imagine the price would be even MORE expensive. Though would be neat though if they did make one to fit your entire body, including mouth zipper. ;)

Aha! Yeah, it's only inevitable that it happens. If the peeps HAL are commissioning to make this plush don't do it, there's always someone in the furry community who wouldn't mind doing some good ol' DIY to make it so.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby N-Mario » Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:40 pm

DylaniusTheKirby wrote:
N-Mario wrote:Interesting.... But yea, if they made one any larger, I'd imagine the price would be even MORE expensive. Though would be neat though if they did make one to fit your entire body, including mouth zipper. ;)

Aha! Yeah, it's only inevitable that it happens. If the peeps HAL are commissioning to make this plush don't do it, there's always someone in the furry community who wouldn't mind doing some good ol' DIY to make it so.

Except that Kirby isn't on top of my favorite preds list. Though I wouldn't mind seeing it happen anyway. :lol:
N-Mario
---

Postby Orbstuffed » Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:45 pm

N-Mario wrote:
DylaniusTheKirby wrote:

Except that Kirby isn't on top of my favorite preds list. Though I wouldn't mind seeing it happen anyway. :lol:

...mm. I mean, I wasn't talking about you doing the plush, you're probably not one for craftwork...

Ah. It's kinda unfortunate...for me, anyway. I can only guess it's because the pink guy has a space gut or something. That, or it's just his design that turns you off.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby N-Mario » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:43 pm

No, I think you misunderstood. I said that in regards to what you said about getting someone in the furry community to make that Kirby bigger, which I said Kirby wouldn't be on the top of my pred list. That's why I said the last part I wouldn't mind seeing it happen anyway, if someone were to make it happen from a commission.

Personally, I would want a Bubba, Big Bertha, Boss Bass, or Cheep Chomp giant plush though before I would consider getting a giant Kirby plush.
N-Mario
---

Postby ShadesofBlack » Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:45 pm

Honestly, I think a LOT of people are into vore, in a silliness and adorableness sense, less so in a sexual sense.
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Orbstuffed » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:33 pm

ShadesofBlack wrote:Honestly, I think a LOT of people are into vore, in a silliness and adorableness sense, less so in a sexual sense.

You could say I'm a member of the former group.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby N-Mario » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:55 am

ShadesofBlack wrote:Honestly, I think a LOT of people are into vore, in a silliness and adorableness sense, less so in a sexual sense.

^
Pretty much this.

I also pretty much like it for the cute, adorableness. Not for the sexualities. That’s why I prefer the predators to be cute, like my fish buddies. :D
N-Mario
---

Postby Orbstuffed » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:57 am

N-Mario wrote:

^
Pretty much this.

I also pretty much like it for the cute, adorableness. Not for the sexualities. That’s why I prefer the predators to be cute, like my fish buddies. :D

Ah, yes, feeeesh.

I kinda like cute preds myself, mostly small, round ones like kirbies and Jigglypuff. As well as a few others, of course. Heck, even the FC in my icon's a kirby, though he's without THE Kirby's pocket stomach because I like it that way...for him, at least. Kirb himself can hold onto his spacegut all day/night long.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion