Which do you prefer: "dirty", or "clean" vore?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Which do you prefer: "dirty", or "clean" vore?

Postby illirium » Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:20 am

I like clean... I'd rather give up some realism and imagine even digestion in fatal scenarios happening rather cleanly. Bodily fluids can get involved, but only if they're neat, tidy, well-behaved bodily fluids that stay where they're put and don't get messy all over everything... :P
illirium
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gendor » Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:26 pm

I was about to write dirty because I love a little extra fun, until I read what you classified it as, and I have to say that I am from this point of view Mr. Clean!
I just don't enjoy the smells, feels and thoughts of "dirt" so to speak to the extent that including it will have me wonder how I can ask my internet service provider to keep me from ever accidentally clicking it again.
Not literally, but I never get into things like bodily fluids or such in any way.
Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist.
Gendor
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dekkard2 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:27 pm

illirium wrote:I like clean... I'd rather give up some realism and imagine even digestion in fatal scenarios happening rather cleanly. Bodily fluids can get involved, but only if they're neat, tidy, well-behaved bodily fluids that stay where they're put and don't get messy all over everything... :P

same here
I am open for commissions
https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commissi ... d=Dekkard2
PM me if you're interested and we can work something out
Dekkard2
---

Postby granblue » Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:25 pm

I often like it to be as gross as it would realistically be! A maw with foul, meaty, hot breath, giving the prey a preview of what their belly is going to be like. A gross, way too warm stomach with noxious gasses that burn your nostrils, as well as a warm bath of disgusting, sizzling, sticky juices and the gross remains of half-digested food. And of course, if it's full tour or anal vore, I like the bowels to be quite realistically grimy.
granblue
Participator

Postby BratBat » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:51 am

granblue wrote:I often like it to be as gross as it would realistically be! A maw with foul, meaty, hot breath, giving the prey a preview of what their belly is going to be like. A gross, way too warm stomach with noxious gasses that burn your nostrils, as well as a warm bath of disgusting, sizzling, sticky juices and the gross remains of half-digested food. And of course, if it's full tour or anal vore, I like the bowels to be quite realistically grimy.

I was gonna say something.

Too bad you already said everything >:9
Borf
BratBat
New to the forum

Postby mugel90 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:59 am

Dirty anal vore all the way! Someone gets pulled up there, it's not going to be clean. In fact, I like it best when while the prey is being pulled in, shit is being squished out to make room, falling all over the prey and making a big mess on the floor below.
mugel90
Somewhat familiar

Postby Narkotic » Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:13 am

Preferably, I like the gassines of vore and I love soft digestion. Scat tho, I really don't like it but I don't hate it either. Because it's part of the process of digestion. The food has to go somewhere, right?

So yeah... I guess 'dirty'
Narkotic
Been posting for a bit

Postby Warliny » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:48 am

I'm pretty alright with rough digestion and such, but smells really squick me out so I tend to try to not get too involved with some of the more sensory-rich details of smell when it comes to dissolving bodies.
Warliny
Somewhat familiar

Postby RoTheHuman » Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:28 pm

granblue wrote:I often like it to be as gross as it would realistically be! A maw with foul, meaty, hot breath, giving the prey a preview of what their belly is going to be like. A gross, way too warm stomach with noxious gasses that burn your nostrils, as well as a warm bath of disgusting, sizzling, sticky juices and the gross remains of half-digested food. And of course, if it's full tour or anal vore, I like the bowels to be quite realistically grimy.

This is pretty much me, except for the part where I'm not into anal vore or scat or anything. Funny how we all have different places where we draw the line!

But yes, I love it when it's realistically nasty. I like invoking smells as well as sights, sounds, and touch. I absolutely love when a predator's belly has bits of mostly digested food and chyme floating around in it. I want everything to be slimy, and involving lots of appropriate bodily fluids, from saliva to mucous to stomach acids and such. I want it to be a really degrading experience for the prey -- they're being reduced to and treated as food, and all of the processes of the pred's body confirms it. There's nothing comforting or accommodating about it. It's all just nasty, smelly, slimy, goopy and possibly burning bodily processes.

And while I can enjoy non-consensual vore, I like it when the prey loves all of this anyway. Like the grossness just adds to the pleasure of being vored because it makes the whole experience even more intense and sensual. And if it's non-consensual I love it when the prey gets grossed out and humiliated by traveling through the pred's nasty digestive system. Ahhhh, good stuff! :D :D :D
RoTheHuman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Seelane » Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:55 pm

Im between the two, I love messy stuff only if it doesn't smell bad and are not toxic in bacteria and all. Im also not a fan of fart. Apart from that I have no problem with messy especially non-fatal messy stuff.
Seelane
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:45 am

Both, yet more fan of clean~ :gulp:
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion