Inflatable mascot vore

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Inflatable mascot vore

Postby mrballoonman » Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:08 pm

Hi everyone

I was curious what everyone thinks about inflatable mascot vore. There giant nflatable mascots that eat people and the cheerleaders at sports games. I am plannng on getting some and was wondering if anyone would be interested in beng eaten by one let me knpw

David
mrballoonman
New to the forum

Re: Inflatable mascot vore

Postby LoneliestWolf » Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:12 pm

I'm quite interested in them myself. Saw this particular one on reddit recently that I found to be quite nice.

I'm curious as to how much these costumes cost and if the general public would even be able to buy'em.
LoneliestWolf
Somewhat familiar

Postby mrballoonman » Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:35 am

Hey loneliest wolf

Thanks for replying to my post you can buy these inflatable mascots that eat. I have two answers for you. You can get them through the alibaba website or app search for a company called yantai hello inflatable company they can make you any design you like for about 350 to 400 usd plus shipping. Also if you are on Facebook look for a person Linda Zhang she is the boss of the company she will work with you directly. I hope this helps I am also looking for people who would like to eaten by my mascots when I get them

David
mrballoonman
New to the forum

Postby Garz » Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:09 am

LoneliestWolf wrote:Saw this particular one on reddit recently

LonliestWolf , that is a particularly fantastic link! I'm actually pretty surprised at the ending to it - I recall they changed one of their earlier mascots to spit out the victim in their underwear so kids watching wouldn't be concerned, haha, so that ending went very much the other way.

(Although admittedly, I'm an underwear guy, so there was also some sadness in there, haha :P )

But which reddit did you find that one on? As I'm looking for more!

Then more focally on topic, Mr. Balloonman, I would definitely be a fan of inflatable monster vore. In general I want to say that if you have an idea that's vore related, there are probably a lot of people on this site who'll be quite excited by it, haha, so you'll definitely get some attention :)
Garz
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby mrballoonman » Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:03 am

Hey,

I was wondering how long have you been nto monster masot vore? I first got into monster mascot vore since I first saw the toronto raptor mascot eat the cheerleader. I found a cool inflatable shark mascot that can eat people. If you would like to see video of the shark look for a video on my youtube channel called inflatable shark eatng

David
mrballoonman
New to the forum

Return to General Vore Discussion