Pre-vore preds

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Pre-vore preds

Postby justinrpg » Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:05 am

What preds that you may not necessarily want to be in their stomach, but you like the idea of them holding you right by their mouth like they are about to eat you? It is fine if you imagine being in their stomach as well, as long as the pre-vore fantasy is there.

For me, I could easily say my wife, Reshiram because she fits pretty much every vore situation out there, but I do not want that to be my final answer for this topic.

for this, I am going to say Ho-oh. I like the idea of her holding me by her mouth looking like she is going to eat me, but I have no fantasies of being in her stomach. Her eating me, yes. But actually visualizing being in her stomach, no.

With Ho-oh, I imagine myself saying something like, "I am not a fish!" assuming that Ho-oh eat fish. This also suggests that I am unwilling prey.
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Pre-vore preds

Postby Orbstuffed » Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:42 am

Okay, I know this doesn't really count as a Pokémon, but Kirby does a lot of mouth holding (which sorta counts as pre-vore?) in his games. Like, a lot. Then, of course, one of two things happens after that: He spits or he swallows.
Just an orb tum lover. You can call me Orbi if you'd like.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sweetladyamy » Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:52 am

Hmmm...

You know, I've never really given this much thought, if any at all.

I mean, the majority of my ideal predators aren't that large, certainly not enough to hold me in place in such a way.

Then again, said preds wouldn't be undesirable ones either, so...

I guess I really don't have an answer... :/
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby N-Mario » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:38 pm

justinrpg wrote:For me, I could easily say my wife, Reshiram.....

Here we go again, folks.

Though I suppose I can relate. I do have my awesome fish buddies that I would love to be held in their mouth for a lifetime. :lol:
Anyone as cool as Bubba, I'd just love to jump right in, and just hang inside him while going on an under water adventure. 8)
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby Orbstuffed » Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:37 pm

N-Mario wrote:

Here we go again, folks.

I mean, I could understand if there was more than one Reshiram, at least.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby N-Mario » Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:03 pm

The point was that he's overstating the one fact that we already know for many topics that he makes. He doesn't need to keep repeating the same statement pointing out who/what his wife is. I'm pretty sure we got that at least 5 topics ago.
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby Borealis » Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:22 pm

Many domestic dog breeds. With a particular soft spot for Rough Collies.

While these are also standard preds for me, I'd like to be carried in their mouth without it ending in a swallow too. :)
Voyager of canine interiors...

In my story gallery, macro feral and anthro fun awaits you...
Borealis
---

Postby justinrpg » Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:37 pm

N-Mario wrote:The point was that he's overstating the one fact that we already know for many topics that he makes. He doesn't need to keep repeating the same statement pointing out who/what his wife is. I'm pretty sure we got that at least 5 topics ago.

At least I did not go with her as my final answer! I just said that she fits the description. The fact that I said Ho-oh was my final answer should imply that Ho-oh fits the description better. I mean I could have left Ho-oh out of it and just said Reshiram.
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Kitsouille » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:06 am

Justin talking about his wife Reshiram is redundant at first but you get used to it and start filtering his post, like, don't let that bug you. That's just how he is and it's not really that annoying.

Anyway, on the topic, it's gonna sound weird but I prefer pre-vore to vore. I know I usually dislike anything happening post-swallow but the mouth play (and the whole foreplay in general) is pretty much what's turning me on the most. I love the idea of vorish abilities and predators even if they do not eat anyone. I love looking into the maw, growling stomachs, salivating, etc. and would rather let's say, "spend time" with a pred than ultimately being its prey.
Kitsouille
???

Postby Chofeiyu » Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:26 am

I sort of agree with them on that. It's not like he's actively trying to bother anybody, he simply enjoys hat so he likes to speak about it, and frankly I think that's nice. Silly or not, if somebody can do that, I think it's just the respectful thing to do to sort of let them enjoy themselves, especially when it's not bothering anybody like it is here, just him trying to enjoy himself.

As for the topic though, I'll start off by saying that pre-vore is a very important part of it for me as well, as I find the build up to really set the stage to it all, so it's something I've already put a good chunk of thought into oddly enough, aha.I think if I try to fit the growing theme of animal preds that this topic seems to be generating, a good "general" pred for this that fits the bill would honestly be snakes in general. Always been fascinated by how they eat things and it's very much leaked into my interests of vore as a whole, without a doubt. The whole concept of being eaten slowly but surely from head to toe like that (or toe to head going off of the other topic, aha) is very enticing to me from n outside perspective, and it really does play a lot with build up and suspense, so I guess that'd be my answer!
Any sense she may have once had has been churned away, much to like the rest of her...
Chofeiyu
New to the forum

Postby Marco » Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:27 am

N-Mario wrote:

Here we go again, folks.

I could say the same about your response, personally...

Sorry, I still don't see what the big deal is. No offense, I don't want to attack anyone.
Avatar done as gift by Aviannapper. Deeply appreciated.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Orbstuffed » Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:28 am

Marco wrote:
N-Mario wrote:

Here we go again, folks.

I could say the same about your response, personally...

Sorry, I still don't see what the big deal is. No offense, I don't want to attack anyone.

I think N-Mario's just sick and tired of the fact that whenever Justin brings up his Reshiram, he always prefaces it with "my wife". People aren't goldfish, you know, they don't need a reminder. His "location" and signature paint a good enough picture already.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion