People who have lived through vore and were rescued/escaped?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

People who have lived through vore and were rescued/escaped?

Postby Nerdrarg » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:31 am

Is there any examples of someone staying inside the pred’s stomach for weeks or months(or even hours can be traumatic for anyone lol), then coming out or escaping, in tv or movies?

I do have a few examples. When I refer to the trauma, I’m not referring to how fetishers would feel, but what the prey would have felt:

-Android 18 stays inside cell for weeks, and is spit out intact. Begs the question of if she was conscious at any point throughout the experience
-there’s a show called kaijudo where there’s a lot of vore(at least in the beginning) and a few characters are swallowed for a while and even comment on the grossness of it.
-sharknado(although it’s pretty bad in general) has a girl jump right into a flying shark’s mouth right into his stomach and she stays for a little bit(imagine the trauma of even being in a stomach for a minute let alone 10 and let alone an hour and more. When she wakes up, she is covered in bloody goo and she has a moment of her eyes adjusting to the light, and she even looks around, almost like, “holy fuck I’m not in there anymore”

I am into legitimate expressions of vore(I don’t fault the sexual, and sometimes totally fictional preferences, I just like my vore to be a little more in reality), and those moments where the prey stayed inside a predator ALIVE in ACTUAL TV AND MOVIES are kind of overlooked so if you have more, please share!
Nerdrarg
Been posting for a bit

Re: People who have lived through vore and were rescued/esca

Postby ArcaneSigil » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:01 pm

Top example of this I can think of, beyond Attack on Titan (since there is a scene where Eren gets eaten and LITTERALLY punches his way out of the stomach AS a Titan), is Hisone and Masotan. Masotan's a dragon that swallows her, COMPLETELY swallows her, and turns into a jet. She's in his stomach for upwards of twelve hours at one point. It's implied that she's in the "cockpit" they put on his head, but when you are swallowed, you don't go to the brain. Hell, there's a training sequence where she's clearly in her dragon's stomach for around four days, give or take, and she's not digested. Throughout the course of the show, she's swallowed in practically every episode. There might be... two episodes, where she isn't swallowed.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby N-Mario » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:46 pm

I'm sure Gravity Falls did this. where a little girl was eaten by a candy monster thing in a Halloween episode. Then eventually escaped when the monster candy started getting eaten by the other characters.
Something about her when she said something about getting traumatized after coming out due to her getting eaten, and staying within the monster for a while.
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby Rivenscry » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:51 pm

The recent Land of the Lost remake has the main character go through a full-tour (sadly) off-screen at the other end. It's played for laughs though so not that relevant to your idea.
Rivenscry
Somewhat familiar

Postby zarpaulus » Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:12 pm

The Netflix series Hilda has a giant black dog eat three people and regurgitate them unharmed.
zarpaulus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Trollfacegesicht » Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:26 am

How about the anaconda movie?
Trollfacegesicht
Somewhat familiar

Postby jaggedjagd » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:50 am

Last edited by jaggedjagd on Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Celestia » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:29 am

Nerdrarg wrote:Is there any examples of someone staying inside the pred’s stomach for weeks or months(or even hours can be traumatic for anyone lol), then coming out or escaping, in tv or movies?

I do have a few examples. When I refer to the trauma, I’m not referring to how fetishers would feel, but what the prey would have felt:

-Android 18 stays inside cell for weeks, and is spit out intact. Begs the question of if she was conscious at any point throughout the experience
-there’s a show called kaijudo where there’s a lot of vore(at least in the beginning) and a few characters are swallowed for a while and even comment on the grossness of it.
-sharknado(although it’s pretty bad in general) has a girl jump right into a flying shark’s mouth right into his stomach and she stays for a little bit(imagine the trauma of even being in a stomach for a minute let alone 10 and let alone an hour and more. When she wakes up, she is covered in bloody goo and she has a moment of her eyes adjusting to the light, and she even looks around, almost like, “holy fuck I’m not in there anymore”

I am into legitimate expressions of vore(I don’t fault the sexual, and sometimes totally fictional preferences, I just like my vore to be a little more in reality), and those moments where the prey stayed inside a predator ALIVE in ACTUAL TV AND MOVIES are kind of overlooked so if you have more, please share!

in your android 18 example, well, she almost got eaten again during the tournament of power in Dragon Ball Super. she kind of froze up when it was happening, probably because she was getting flashbacks to what Cell did to her. so yeah, I'd say the experience traumatized her.
Celestia
Somewhat familiar

Postby VorishAB » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:26 pm

Dude, Where's My Car: not exactly intentionally rescued
One of the Children of the Corn movies has a character being rescued after being swallowed
VorishAB
Been posting for a bit

Postby Barghest236 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:29 pm

One episode of "Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt" (s2e11) involves a daytime TV psychologist whose guests have lived through bizarre tragedies. One guest is a former SeaWorld trainer who was swallowed alive by an orca (apparently in a full tour situation). She mentions how applause is a trigger for her because she could still hear the outside world from inside the stomach. Later, the host has a guy in an orca costume chase her around, telling her to "let [him] swallow you" as she panics and runs off screaming.

No vore appears on screen and the whole scenario is quick and played for laughs, but the actress plays the post-vore trauma completely straight.
"Welcome to the Corley Institute! Interns will please refrain from provoking the Manticore Thistles, as antidote supplies are currently limited."
Barghest236
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tassie » Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:00 am

Don't forget The Brothers Grimm where the horse and the mudbaby swallow people.
They don't detail the experiences, but they are rescued later in the movie.
Tassie
Participator

Postby JackNoName » Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:45 am

Wasn't there a scene in Pinocchio where he was inside whale for a some time?
JackNoName
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kitsouille » Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:27 pm

Technically Vegeto and everyone that were absorbed by Buu in DBZ survived but this is so widespread that you could expect a TV Tropes page to be about this subject.
Kitsouille
???

Return to General Vore Discussion