Inspirational Stories Lost, Please Help

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Inspirational Stories Lost, Please Help

Postby Altimos » Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:54 am

It's unfortunate and I'm sure this board gets a LOT of these requests.

But I was wonder if anybody who had any or all of these, please contact me via PM so that I can acquire them from you. These stories were truly inspirational and due to some unforeseen reason, opening up these files brought up an alert saying they were corrupted and couldn't be opened. There were others, but I actually was able to recover them because they still exist. These stories I'm about to describe, are ones I have NOT been able to locate fore the past several months I've been looking for them.

The first one is a set of 3 stories. It involves feral prey, a pelican. A woman is swallowed by the pelican after having her bathing suit pop off, then consumed butt first, and even though she's reluctant at first, she's enjoying it, until she feels its gullet the top of her head, and it begins to take her in. Then once in, she start to feel the digestion... but it doesn't happen until the second story. This time, another female happens along, and notices that the pelican is quite bloated, only to find out the first girl was in there. She tries to help, but ends up being swallowed two, as the first girl is pushed to the gizzard and the second girl is deposited in the pelican's stomach. The first girl is digested... and then we move onto the 3rd part, this time an alligator pops out of no where and tries to eat the pelican, and successfully doing so... however, this forces the second girl out of the stomach of the pelican, allowing the girl to go free. This is actually the first 3 vore stories on Eka's that I read and cemented my love for vore. If my files were to be restored by a community member, it would seriously bring me to tears...

The other one I'm looking for, is regarding a story about a scientist who was I believe a shrunken man, He was testing the hunger and desire for food of dogs that salivated upon hearing a chime or what not. He was working with an assistant, a female, and they both experimented with this concept on dogs. At any rate, push comes to shove, the man found his way into one particularly hungry K-9, and when the woman cam back, she found herself trying to get the shrunken man out of the dog. She even stuck her hand into the dogs mouth and down it's throat... only to find a conundrum waiting for them as she couldn't pull the shrunken man out of the stomach because she had to make a fist (hold the shrunken man) to get him out... or so I think. It's been so long...

I hope that somebody out there can help me with this request, I would be indebted to you... I may even spend a few days blubbering over the fact that I got back the stories that meant a lot to me when it comes to my love for vore TT^TT

Thank you...
Ancient Reckoning Chronicles

I also roleplay, but cannot find a site yet to display a good enough interpretation of my preferences. So... just ask me.
Altimos
Somewhat familiar

Re: Inspirational Stories Lost, Please Help

Postby KlinKitty » Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:47 pm

https://www.deviantart.com/jack3man/art ... -395069261 This seems to be the first Pelican story. I can't find the other two, but please let me know if you find them, they sound great.
KlinKitty
not always naked

Re: Inspirational Stories Lost, Please Help

Postby Altimos » Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:52 am

KlinKitty wrote:https://www.deviantart.com/jack3man/art/Pelican-395069261 This seems to be the first Pelican story. I can't find the other two, but please let me know if you find them, they sound great.

Unfortunately, this isn't the first story. This is one that Jack3man put together. The woman and the pelican in a park is the only shared scenario. I do appreciate you helping me though XD

I think in the story that I'm looking for, the woman was feeding the ducks... and the pelican wanted more... or something... I think, *tears* where is my time machine TT^TT
Ancient Reckoning Chronicles

I also roleplay, but cannot find a site yet to display a good enough interpretation of my preferences. So... just ask me.
Altimos
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion