M Pred hate, from a M Pred fan's perspective

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: M Pred hate, from a M Pred fan's perspective

Postby 157and493 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:08 am

As someone from the outside looking in (i.e. someone who likes F/M and dislikes M/F) I wanted to give my personal opinion on some of these issues. But before I do PLEASE understand that I am not trying to be condescending or anything like that, if it comes off that way I genuinely apologize. It is just that when you talk about a certain sexual preference as someone who does not share that preference it can sometimes be a little slippery.

Firstly I understand why a lot of you are upset, I have seen some nasty comments on M/F vore and they are not justified, you have every right to be angry. I do think things are getting better though as people start to become more understanding, I do not think anyone is actively seeking out M/F vore just to hate on it, more likely they just stumbled upon it by accident and decided to leave a nasty comment out of spite.

I think the reason M/F vore has has become a bit of a heated topic here is because F/M is so much more popular on this site. This is probably because the vore community was basically a “subgenera” of the furry community until a while ago, and in my experience most members of the furry community are also part of the LGBT community so male preds were the norm there. That is why when this site became popular with human preds a lot of men (who on average prefer female preds) made it their regular “hangout” and when they see male preds they are unaccustomed to them and react badly. That is just a theory though.

Another thing I have seen people talk about on this thread is backhand complements they have received, I assume these are normally something along the lines of “This art is good but it would be better if the pred was female.” These comments definitely have a rude tone but I do not necessarily think ALL of them are rooted in negativity. I use to make comments like these in the past until I realized it was upsetting people, but my intent was never to insult anyone, it was more to say: “I cannot enjoy this artwork because the pred is male, but even so the art was so well done that I wanted to acknowledge how good it was even if I cannot enjoy it.” I just think that most people with that intention do not have a very tactful way of conveying it. Having said all that though, if M/F artist would just rather we keep our mouths shut, that is completely valid too.

Lastly, I think I can under the dilemmas here a little bit from both sides. I really like graphic vore that involves hard digestion and harsh displays of barbaric cruelty and abject human suffering (I am admittedly a both a huge sadist and a huge masochist) however most of the vore that involves those things has monsters or giant worms as the preds which I do not enjoy. Due to this I often find myself thinking: “Oh man, if only the pred was female this artwork would be the most amazing thing in the world to me.” so I understand how people who like female preds feel when they see a male pred in some artwork they would have otherwise enjoyed. However, due to how obscure this preference is I can also understand why fans of M/F feel so isolated. Overall I do not really think I can say I fully understand either side, but at least I have a bit of a taste of how someone in these situations might feel.

Lastly I did not make any comments about role play because I have absolutely no exposure or experience with the RP community. But if I had to guess I would say the problem arises from there being a majority of heterosexual guys in the community so the minute they realize a woman is there they immediately want to role play with her as the pred... who knows though, as I said I have no experience with this so I could have no idea what I am talking about.
157and493
Participator

Postby demented » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:07 pm

I greatly prefer Male predators myself and I have no interest in female preds at all. I can of course get why that is popular, but it's just not my cup of tea. It is unfortunate that people would harass others over something like this though. I've always had the mindset that these sites are supposed to be about casual fun. If the person messaging me is not going to be at least friendly in their responses or requests to me, then I'm simply not going to interact with them. Personally someone being an ass online doesn't really affect me beyond that, but I can empathize when it happens enough to become a real problem. Lets be civil to each other people.
demented
New to the forum

Postby Mecho » Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:37 am

All in all. I feel like the whole society expect you to like women in an attractive way. (Or in some way or another appreciate the female form) Even if you are a straight girl.
I have ever since I was 12 years old always thought that it was very strange. Because the same expectation dosen't apply on men, and especially not straight men.
Mecho
---

Postby dragonslavegirl » Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:25 pm

yay that is how I feel it has been so far
dragonslavegirl
Advanced Vorarephile

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion