Does your vore drive go up and down?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Does your vore drive go up and down?

Postby justinrpg » Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:42 pm

I have not found the right words to use when asking this question, so excuse me.

Does your vore (sex) drive go up and down like one's normal sex drive does? Are some days or weeks, vore is all on your mind while other weeks, you may think other sexual thoughts?

Does anybody else have this where some days, vore is the number one thing that stimulates your sex drive, and on other days, it may be another fetish or just normal sex thoughts? Like some days, vore is the only thing that can make you achieve orgasm and other days, other sexual thoughts or other fetishes are what makes you achieve orgasm?

For example (may help clear up what I am trying to say)
Like vore has been on my mind 24/7 this entire weekend. I cannot achieve climax if my thoughts are not vore related—and that is oral vore. lately, I cannot even achieve climax with thoughts about urine, my second dominating fetish. It has been all vore vore vore. I have been experiencing the greatest orgasms over vore thoughts repeatedly. Unbirth has not even been able to stimulate me enough to climax. I mean I am a walking book of fetishes but this weekend, you would think vore was my only sexual preference based on how climatic vore has been with me this weekend.

And as usual, I am sure within a week or two, it will settle down and I can reach climax again from my other fetishes. But just like when my vore sex drive goes up, it can come down and another sex drive goes up or everything stays equal.

Does anybody else experience spikes is their vore drive? Does your vore drive ever fall and you cannot get aroused by vore?
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Does your vore drive go up and down?

Postby Knock » Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:22 pm

I think it's called the Refractory Period.
Knock
New to the forum

Postby ShinjiIkari » Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:55 pm

Knock wrote:I think it's called the Refractory Period.

During the Refractory Period, you can't orgasm to anything, be it vore or whatever. I think.
Some woman don't have one. All men that can ejaculate have one.

Regarding the topic question, yes it definitly does. Sometimes I go without vore for months, but the recent days my mind was occupied so much with it again...

Unrelated: This is my first post on this forum ever, after having registered in 2012. Would never have thought that something mundane as this will be it... Celebrations!
ShinjiIkari
New to the forum

Postby VoraciousSincerity » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:28 pm

Yep, though vore remains a big part of my sexual interest there are some days I'm not seriously interested, whereas others I am slavering for it!
Last edited by VoraciousSincerity on Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VoraciousSincerity
Been posting for a bit

Postby ArcaneSigil » Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:58 pm

I call it "Brain Died Week". Most of my work lately is vore based, but I tend to go for a week or so without writing ANYTHING, so I just figure my brain decided to either take a vacation or go dead for a while.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby StarPasta » Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:22 pm

Nope it's not constantly on my mind if that's what you're asking
I'll never have a clue what i'm doing.
StarPasta
New to the forum

Postby GBBG » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:12 pm

Sometimes I seem more horny than other times but I don't have periods where I lose interest entirely.
Writing a vore novel. Check out an excerpt over in work to be shared!
GBBG
Participator

Postby Dekkard2 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:05 am

yep, well the creative drive goes up and down. The fap drive goes up and down depending on my mood and how much energy I have left. My creative drive goes down and stays down for weeks/months/years on end though, which is what I hate the most when it happens :(
I am open for commissions
https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commissi ... d=Dekkard2
PM me if you're interested and we can work something out
Dekkard2
---

Postby Eznam » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:31 pm

I'm only into vore every rare once in a while and... holy shit I think it's only once a month. It's like how you get horny when you're on your period... I mean looking at my post history, it always seems to happen on the last week/first week of a month. Maybe I just get vore periods. Would explain why I want someone up my hypothetical lady hole during that time.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby fixated1 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:40 am

Yes, my interest seems to wax and wane. I've noticed this before and I'm not sure why it happens, as it doesn't seem related to sex drive, even though I prefer vore to be very sexual. I'm on an upswing in interest in it now. I like when this happens. I feel more satisfied in general when it goes like this. As long as it doesn't go too far.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion