Vore Related Question

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Vore Related Question

Postby ArcaneSigil » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:21 am

It's been on my mind for some time now (see: The last five minutes because it JUST popped into my head.) How many ROYAL characters are there that are either pred or prey? I don't mean the typical "damsel in distress, about to be eaten by a dragon". I mean Royal Characters. Arturia (based on King Arthur), Alucard (I know he's out there, but he's also based on Vlad Dragul/Dracul/Draculia or Dracula), Sophitia (from Soul Calibur. She's technically a queen), Diana/Wonder Woman (Princess of the FREAKING AMAZONS), Elizabeth (from Seven Deadly Sins. She's a princess). From what I know, lore wise for each of those characters... Arturia/Arthur has NEVER been the Damsel in Distress. Alucard is FREAKING ALUCARD. Sophitia's an Amazon/Valkyrie. Wonder Woman is the QUEEN of the Amazons at one point. Elizabeth is a Princess under the protection of Meliodas (See: WRATH). There are more, and the list goes on and on and on. The biggest one that pops into my head, IMMEDIATELY, is Seras Victoria from Hellsing. She's shown to be a strong, powerful vampire woman later on in the series. As she's one of the only vampires left towards the end of both Ultimate and Regular, that TECHNICALLY makes her a queen. I've seen works of her as a pred and works of her as prey, but not post "Alucard is Castlevania Dracula" reveal.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Re: Vore Related Question

Postby coop500 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:55 am

Lucifer Morningstar is often called the Prince of Darkness or the King of Hell. He makes a lovely predator~
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Re: Vore Related Question

Postby Kaldar » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:10 am

Arturia/Arthur has NEVER been the Damsel in Distress.

Weeeelllll....

But nothing wrong with being captured and in trouble. The question is what do you do when your partner or allies rescue you. Kick their butts? Then not a "damsel in distress".

I don't mean the typical "damsel in distress, about to be eaten by a dragon".

That's probably the biggest form of vore in common media, so not quite fair ruling that out.
Kaldar
New to the forum

Return to General Vore Discussion