Personal clothing choice?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Personal clothing choice?

Postby calldahotline » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:05 pm

My mind was wandering the other day and a question sprang up: Do people who like vore (or at least those leaning prey) have a tendency to prefer tighter clothing? I know I enjoy my clothing snug, sweaters, long pants, wrapping up in layers, that sort of thing.
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Personal clothing choice?

Postby again__again » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:33 pm

nah, i wear super loose, casual clothes most of the time
again__again
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby jaykayeight » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:05 pm

Interesting question. I guess tightness you also get with cloth like latex or leather, which people enjoy in connection with fetishes.

What amazed me was, that worldwide there are traditions that newborn babies are wrapped or swaddled, as I was told, to mimic the feeling they had in the belly which calms them down. If its true, it wouldn't be a surprise if we all still carry that sentiment in us and it transpires in liking tight clothing or enjoying tight hugs, or bondage, or head scissors, or shared clothing or face/ chest or other types of sitting, or coiling, or getting wrapped in plastic, or being stuck in the tight warm throat, or being stuck in a tight belly, or a unbirthing uterus which somehow gets us back to the starting point :)
jaykayeight
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Tassie » Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:10 am

Nobody, and I mean nobody would want me in tight clothing, least of all me.
Oversize sweaters or frumpy dumpy granny dresses here, sorry.
Tassie
Participator

Postby Kitsouille » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:38 pm

I like wearing pants or shorts with multiple pockets because it's convenient, then t-shirts because of their simplicity. My clothing choice isn't related to vore at all I guess.
Kitsouille
???

Postby Zangoose » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:40 pm

I generally like to wear a T-shirt and shorts most of the time. Not influenced by vore, I just find short-sleeved clothing more comfortable. No long sleeves for me, thank you.
Just your friendly neighborhood M/M enthusiast.

For Vore code, see https://bit.ly/2GoUFwl
Zangoose
Somewhat familiar

Postby Liz » Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:50 pm

Most of my fetish stuff is based around Clothed Pred, Newd Prey. Tight fitting clothing that can stretch so predators dont need new clothing every time they eat.

Liz (ic) sells these outfits.

I love a nice and tight business suit or bunny waitress outfit on a full and content predator <3
[img]http://i68.tinypic.com/2r3xx1e.jpg[/img]
Chibi Liz's view on Physics, well breaking/ignoring them >:3 .
Pixiv [url]http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=3050556[/url]
Liz
---

Postby bella747 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:35 am

I love to wear scrubs going into pred's wettest mouths. ;)
bella747
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion