What animal species should be pred in my text game?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

What animal species should be pred in my text game?

Postby Dele02b62862 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:13 pm

So up until recently I was working at a text game where it had anthro predators in it. But I made it too overly complicated and I want to start working on something else in the meantime that's a little simpler. So I decided to make a text game where you are just the staff member in the zoo. The goal is to get eaten by The Animals willingly or accidentally. The animals are normal they can't talk and they are of regular intelligence for their species. I have a few ideas of what species to include but I need a lot more so I'm asking for suggestions from you guys. It can be any animal that would be in the zoo including farm and Aquatic cuz there will be an aquarium. And I am willing to put in animals that are substantially larger than they actually appear in real life to make them viable for eating human size prey

So give me your suggestions?
Dele02b62862
Somewhat familiar

Re: What animal species should be pred in my text game?

Postby Bigfatpiggy » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:27 pm

Anteater?
Bigfatpiggy
Somewhat familiar

Postby granblue » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:36 pm

Hippos are a classic when it comes to zoos.
granblue
Participator

Postby DissociatedChaos » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:46 pm

I mean, there's all the big cats and smaller wild cats, wolves, snakes, and all of the other staples that people are bound to appreciate. Bears of different sorts would appeal to some people, of course. Elephants are not at all something I enjoy, but I know that other people do, especially as you don't really need to make any alterations size wise for it to be believable, other than the whole "herbivore" thing. Hyenas can be a good one to use, as well. And if you want to throw in a giant fox, plenty of people will appreciate it, much like the first batch I mentioned. :P

But if you want to include some unusual ones (Bat eared foxes, inland bearded dragons, river otters, mongooses, meerkat, red pandas, and do forth), going to a zoo's animal listing like this: https://www.stlzoo.org/animals/aboutthe ... allanimals may be a good resource for finding animals that you'd see at a zoo and that you like the idea of using.
DissociatedChaos
Somewhat familiar

Postby kater2000 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:01 pm

horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse, horse
kater2000
Been posting for a bit

Postby GBBG » Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:23 pm

Eagle! Or perhaps a wolf. :)
Writing a vore novel. Check out an excerpt over in work to be shared!
GBBG
Participator

Postby 3rasvok » Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:36 pm

Martens, giant rats, bats, foxes, raccoons any kind of lizard those are a ton of fun
3rasvok
Been posting for a bit

Postby zelphi » Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:47 pm

Skunk, or Cabbit XP
hi i'm Yuki Mizuki.
zelphi
???

Postby krompeyo » Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:14 pm

Hippos, Tigers, Lions, though mentioned, would be good fits. Gorillas, alligators, rhinos, zebras, bears/Polar bears, Komodo dragons, and elephants are all already good sizes, being much larger than humans.

African wild dogs, larger penguins (emperor?), some monkeys, sea lions, crocodiles, deer, flamingos, large eagles could work, as they're roughly human sized.

Lemurs, smaller monkeys, hawks, parrots, bats, seals, turtles, frogs, lizards, penguins, rabbits, are all smaller, so they'd need to be sized up, or you could play around with having larger human prey.

Some aquatic choices could be eels, dolphins, whales, or large fish. They're good for size variety too, cause the smallest dolphins are only around 5'6 long at max (Maui's Dolphins), while the largest dolphins are Killer Whales (technically dolphins) which can be over 20 feet long, just as an example.
krompeyo
New to the forum

Postby empatheticapathy » Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:30 pm

Monitor lizard, tapir, bat.

Weird things, but still things you find in zoos.
Last edited by empatheticapathy on Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby bobnbob71 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:33 pm

Maybe fit a cow or buffalo in there!
bobnbob71
New to the forum

Postby Tassie » Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:06 pm

krompeyo wrote:Hippos, ... alligators,... bears/Polar bears, Komodo dragons, and elephants are all ...good

... frogs, ...whales, or large fish.

Granblue Also suggested hippos. I'm all for that too.
I also second frogs.

Add pelicans to the love list.
Tassie
Participator

Return to General Vore Discussion