Ass-Lovers, Scat or Fat?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Would you rather be fat or scat?

Fat
43%
Scat
57%

Total votes : 190

Ass-Lovers, Scat or Fat?

Postby AzurePheonix » Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:38 am

An attractive pred of your liking with a large rear end offers to have you for lunch. You accept, but there’s a twist. Your pred gives the option of your digestion’s aftermath. You can either end up as a new layer of jiggle on your predator’s rear end, or emerge from it as a massive turd. However, you cannot be both. What is your pick?

My choice is scat. If my predator already has a large rear end, I think it would be better for me to simply be disposed of instead of just being excess bulk.
The Azure Phoenix will spread his wings and fly with only the most Royal of Blue flares.
AzurePheonix
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Ass-Lovers, Scat or Fat?

Postby Paradox » Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:49 am

I dont vote for the question already tends to play out the scenario.

I like the Idea of making my preds ass (only like female preds btw) sexy by digesting her prey. :gulp:

But a female that already owns sexy child bearing hips and a round tush does not need additional people being stored back there.
That just makes it too fat and unsightly in my opinion. Hence all that come too late late get expelled, no flat sharing :P
You're welcome to visit my Gallery here on Ekas :3
(just click on the dancing girl)
Paradox
---

Postby AzurePheonix » Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:58 am

Paradox wrote:I dont vote for the question already tends to play out the scenario.

I like the Idea of making my preds ass (only like female preds btw) sexy by digesting her prey. :gulp:

But a female that already owns sexy child bearing hips and a round tush does not need additional people being stored back there.
That just makes it too fat and unsightly in my opinion. Hence all that come too late late get expelled, no flat sharing :P

To be fair, some people like hyper, but yeah I agree with you.
The Azure Phoenix will spread his wings and fly with only the most Royal of Blue flares.
AzurePheonix
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Bradleymiddler » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:27 am

why not both if you can?
Bradleymiddler
Somewhat familiar

Postby stearwing » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:51 am

An attractive pred of my liking?
Gets turned into scat if it tries anything funny. Not everyone here is edible.
I'm a dragon.
I eat people. I digest people. I shit people.
I do other things, too.
It's a living.
stearwing
Participator

Postby curiousparty » Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:04 pm

Ohhh that depends!
IF her ass is already quite large, then I'd want to be a giant turd sliding out of that giant ass!

If she needs more junk in the trunk .... well guess I'm another layer of fat to attract more prey to have the same choice.
curiousparty
Been posting for a bit

Postby Merodi » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:04 pm

Up for making a cute boy more thicc here.
Merodi
Participator

Postby AzurePheonix » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:17 pm

Bradleymiddler wrote:why not both if you can?

This is designed to be a “would you rather” question.
AzurePheonix
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby LoveBeingPrey » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:38 pm

I would rather give her the pleasure of the feeling of me sliding out her ass. Even if it is more short lived, I would want it to be a good shit.
Last edited by LoveBeingPrey on Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LoveBeingPrey
Participator

Postby granblue » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:53 pm

While I'd love to be some pudge on a cute guy, more realistically, once his fat tummy was done gurgling me away, he'd just pass what's left of me out of his behind before flushing me away, like I never existed.
granblue
Participator

Postby AzurePheonix » Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:35 pm

LoveBeingPrey wrote:I would rather give her the pleasure of the feeling of me sliding out her ass, even if it is more short lived I would want it t be a good shit.

What would you want your ideal pred to be may I ask?
AzurePheonix
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby VelveteenDreams » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:54 pm

Both?
~Respect Everybody~
VelveteenDreams
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby LoveBeingPrey » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:58 pm

AzurePheonix wrote:
LoveBeingPrey wrote:I would rather give her the pleasure of the feeling of me sliding out her ass, even if it is more short lived I would want it t be a good shit.

What would you want your ideal pred to be may I ask?

That is a very hard question.... There are many preds I like, and I'm not super picky. Either an intellegent, talking, feral mare or dragoness. Or, if she is a human pred, a woman with a little bit of chub in the belly (That is my biggest turn on.) Nice Horse riders hips and thighs (Large and well toned.) Bonus if she has glasses and is in the 20-50 age range. Like I said I'm not super picky, my biggest thing is satisfying the predator while she eats me, and again while she disposes of me.
LoveBeingPrey
Participator

Postby Ixen » Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:52 pm

I hope it is okay that I answered this as a pred and not prey! Though I honestly prefer both, if I had to pick one or the other, squeezing out a prey after they are all done for is the best way to end a scene >:)
Ixen
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jayezox » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:17 pm

Although I prefer neither if I was forced to pick one it would be fat.
Jayezox
---

Postby avatar300 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:23 am

I choose scat, because I like the idea that the prey is no more special than any other type of food the pred might eat.
Check out my superpowered story: "A Powerful Hunger" (same size oral F/M, F/F, AV, toilet slave/scat-feeding)
Been posting for a bit

Postby VoraciousSincerity » Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:32 pm

Aaaagghh! You bastard, why do you make me have to choose!!! :evil:

Kidding :D

I honestly pick fat, if I really had to choose. As much as being shit to be squeezed out of a wonderfully meaty and sculpted rump is exciting, I would rather add to my predator more substantially and make dat ass more beautiful than before; it's more fulfilling to me!
VoraciousSincerity
Been posting for a bit

Postby voresercher » Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:59 pm

While I wouldn't 100% Ass-lover, I do feel that I am more of an ass-man than boob/breast ... anyway I, too, would opt into the scat option. If she already has a large (or even a nice/shapely) rump I'd hate to ruin it or become extra bulk on it; so sliding between her checks as a steamy/smelly brown log would certainly be my preferred option.
voresercher
Somewhat familiar

Postby Michele » Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:23 am

I'm going to cast a vote for fatness. While I really don't like digestion, if I was forced, I would prefer to be fat.

Scat is a disgusting thing for me.
Michele
Somewhat familiar

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:49 am

I am onto both, but more fan of scatlogy, because its appealing to me, especially if youre dispose your prey~ :)
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪

I am a enjoyer of dark, morbid and passionate M/F, with unwillingness and fatality ♡
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion