Random Ideas from Facebook?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Random Ideas from Facebook?

Postby ArcaneSigil » Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:14 pm

Just came across something on Facebook. "The Adult Side of Tumblr" posted a pic of something called a "Ship Note". Like the Death Note, but instead of people dying if their names are written in the book, you write two peoples names beside each other, as well as how they meet, how long the relationship lasts, and whether it will end or not. If you leave that blank, love at first sight. Gave me an idea.

The Vore Note. Preds with the Vore Note write the name of someone they want to eat or see eaten in the Vore Note. Beside the names, they put details about how it happens, as well as the fate. No details? Hard vore, with digestion and scat. No one is safe from the Vore Note, not even Preds. If the person with the Vore Note loses it and their name is written in it instead, they are subject to its whims and eaten. If no details are given by the new writer, the former owner will be eaten by the last predator they fed, in the same way as their victim.

That could lead to a whole list of consequences. If the person is a sadistic individual, they could be constantly writing for people to be brutally murdered and then eaten, eaten and digested alive, or torn apart by rabid dogs and eaten. If someone else gets a hold of the notebook and just writes the name of the last owner in the notebook and the last vore that was written was a brutal one, their fate is sealed. That would lead the next person to posses the book to being cautious. Only writing brutal deaths every so often. Being careful to keep the notebook in a secure case where only THEY have the key, just to e safe.

Either that, or the Vore Note is like the Death Note. It's attached to a God of Vore or some being like that. If no details are written into it, the God of Vore has their fun. If details are given, they are forced to carry out the whims of the book to perfection.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Re: Random Ideas from Facebook?

Postby tastyfriend » Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:32 pm

hoho i like the Vore Note hehe and i think all prey will do anything to be writen them name in that heh
tastyfriend
New to the forum

Postby ArcaneSigil » Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:35 pm

Depends on if they're willing or not. I do need ideas for what to do if a Prey gets a hold of the Vore Note. Cause it only works for "preds", so like Anthro Wolves, Anthro Dragons and the like that are predy, Pred Anthro "Typical Preys" included. If a Prey gets a hold of it, should the Note Book influence them into being preds? Or should it "force" them to feed themselves to someone?
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby OrcaVoreIsBestVore » Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:05 pm

Do you think a more good-hearted yet perverted soul might use the Vore Note to get someone swallowed but let back out eventually? Because I could find a few good uses for it in that case. X3
OrcaVoreIsBestVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby ArcaneSigil » Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:02 pm

Depends on who gets a hold of it. As of yet, the Vore Note is up for grabs. I haven't put it into a story yet, so it's free use.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Kitsouille » Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:23 pm

tastyfriend wrote:hoho i like the Vore Note hehe and i think all prey will do anything to be writen them name in that heh

Something akin to that scene in the subway with Ray Penber? :gulp:
Kitsouille
???

Postby Komodorazor » Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:34 am

I got to say, it sounds like a pretty interesting concept. :)
Komodorazor
---

Return to General Vore Discussion