Would a new pred's stomach be easy to escape?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Easy to escape
63%
Hard to escape
37%

Total votes : 27

Postby voresercher » Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:14 pm

So this is something that I've been wondering/curious about for a while, and people I've talked to about it in the chat here have seemed to have differing opinions on it so after some time I've decided to post a poll about it here to see what the larger Eka's community would think about it.

So the scenario: Some prey agreed to become a predators' first (or one of their first) meal(s), and once digestion starts kicking in changed their mind and are now trying to escape the stomach...

On the one hand, I could see a new/first time predator's gut being rather easy to escape as the stomach wouldn't (likely) be used to holding in such a large meal, thus making the way back out easier to pry open and crawl back up.
On the other hand, I could see that since the stomach would (likely) be stretched beyond what it's used to, it being unusually tight around its contents/prey, making even moving a rather difficult task for the prey trying to escape.

Would the stomach's/bodies natural reaction to try and keep food in the stomach be enough to keep a struggling prey down, or would a prey be able to force through the unrefined predators' reflexes and escape?

Please let me know and please explain/elaborate on your standpoint in the comments, would love to hear what others' think on this, as I've gone back and forth on this a lot myself (typically leaning towards the 'easy to escape' side of things.
voresercher
Somewhat familiar

Re: Would a new pred's stomach be easy to escape?

Postby StarPasta » Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:36 pm

Once the stomach gets Irritated the body's natural reaction is to induce vomiting so it would very likely be easy to escape
I'll never have a clue what i'm doing.
StarPasta
New to the forum

Postby Birichino » Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:01 pm

Same-size, I'm assuming. Depends a lot on position, since sometimes it could be as easy as standing up, but vore is already completely unrealistic, so it depends on what secondary powers the pred has been given. They're already stretchy enough to accomodate a person their own size without rupturing or immediately throwing up, and strong enough to carry that person, so by that point it's just if the pyloric sphincter can be forced open, and that's not something that'd be exercised in more experienced preds, so with the fundamental set of same-size vore abilities, I'd say no, with a note that we're already being so unrealistic one could write whatever they want.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby Seelane » Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:02 pm

Actually a new pred would not be able to stretch as well so if it could swallow a prey, it will be harder to stretch the throat to escape as it still not use to that. After a lot of preys, the organs will be more naturally stretch and will have more chance to escape. But escaping either way is super hard.
Seelane
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Eznam » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:48 am

Well if you're escaping full tour style, a new pred wouldn't have a stretchy pylorus so you'd have a hard time going for the ass. And their ass also probably wouldn't be that stretchy so you could end up just being stuck at the hole. H
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby LightDragon » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:45 pm

Well, to be honest, this is why I like underage and/or casual preys.

First of all they don't know their limits, so they could eat things that are dangerous for any predator, and they may come to think that the battle is over as soon as they have swallowed. Second, since their stomach is weaker (more sensible to irritation, less acid secretion, etc), they may have trouble to digest preys that would normally cause no problem at all.

So yes, definitely, a first time predator would be easier to escape :p
LightDragon
Participator

Return to General Vore Discussion