Nerdy predators with slobbery/lateral lispy voices.

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Nerdy predators with slobbery/lateral lispy voices.

Postby reclusenutcase » Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:05 pm

Is there a following for predators like these? I'm only recently into them, and became rather curious to know if there is a following for this. Also wanted to know if anyone has a favorite nerdy pred of sorts they would like to share.
Last edited by reclusenutcase on Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Nerdy predators with sloppery voices.

Postby GreenEyesDarkHeart » Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:13 pm

I have my mad scientist character, who by definition is a nerd. But he doesn't have a sloppery voice.
GreenEyesDarkHeart
Somewhat familiar

Postby Verilo » Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:56 am

I'm not sure what you mean by "sloppery voice", but I know nerds tend to be the freaky ones. Alphys from Undertale I think fits the bill.
Verilo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kitsouille » Sat Nov 24, 2018 3:53 am

What does sloppery voice mean?
Kitsouille
???

Postby reclusenutcase » Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:05 am

Hmm, I guess I should clarify. I guess the term would be more along the lines of character who talk with the sound of a retainer in their mouth. Mosht cashesh it caushesh their voish to shound like thish. For shome reashon I can't sheem to get enough of thish kind of voish. I guess Slobbery is rather misleading. Makes me wonder what a more accurate term would be.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby smiley » Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:09 am

I believe its called a nasal voice?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_R52MemK7zw
smiley
Participator

Postby Kitsouille » Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:42 pm

Ohhh, I guess it can work with certain preds, especially if they drool while speaking. I've had ideas about geeky/hikkikomori preds that stays in their room most of their days and that voice would fit them more than a smooth normal voice.
Kitsouille
???

Postby Seifens » Sat Nov 24, 2018 3:30 pm

The term you're looking for is 'lateral lisp'. Whereas a standard (frontal) lisp turns 's' into 'th', a lateral lisp turns 's' into 'sh'. I think the template for the character you're describing would probably be Master Billy Quizboy from Venture Brothers.
Seifens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby reclusenutcase » Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:04 am

Lateral lisp eh? I think that hits the nail right on the head. I just looked back at my original post, and it just dawned on me that I should have sighted examples, and I probably should have written it as Slobbery, and not sloppery. (I'm beginning to think writing when tired is beginning to have real side effects)

bellow is low quality example from the goldbergs of all things, but it sort of gets the lisp across.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcqB5svO1GM
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby deleted0h2n92hg6 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:21 am

Oh I definitely have a character like this, in fact he's my most recently made oc! He's really shy in personality but he eats a /lot/. He's really into forensics and stuff and just basically...yeah a nerd.
I plan to make more characters like this though, nerds are underappreciated in vore-or anywhere else for that matter.
deleted0h2n92hg6
New to the forum

Re: Nerdy predators with slobbery/lateral lispy voices.

Postby minakotomoka14 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:55 pm

You know, I like the idea of nerdy preds! Even though I love the hot guys, I've always been drawn to the quiet, cute nerdy types, and I think they have good potential to be predators. I have an OC like this, he's kind of a dorky, shut-in otaku who doesn't like being around people very much, and would much rather prefer the company of his tiny alien girlfriend instead. He doesn't have a lisp though, hehe.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion