Do you have any experiences with other voraphiles IRL?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Do you have any experiences with other voraphiles IRL?

Postby Libra1202 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:55 pm

Cons are to far from where I live, and linking up with other voraphiles IRL is too hard for me, so I wanted to hear your experiences an anecdotes if you are willing to share them
Libra1202
Been posting for a bit

Re: Do you have any experiences with other voraphiles IRL?

Postby ZeeTheHellion » Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:30 am

My girlfriends a closeted voreaphile, so I guess she counts.

Sometimes she eats a lot (or drinks a lot of liquids) and I just hang my arm around her while she falls asleep.

That's really all we do most of the time, as I don't really see her much, what with her being out of the country (I'm in USA, she's in Canada, and occasionally goes to her home country, Vietnam.)
Might not want to eat me, I taste bad. Ehehe...
ZeeTheHellion
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jayezox » Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:47 am

This is a rare fetish so no. I know of one artist who lives in my county but I never met him before and for both our sakes it's best we don't.
Jayezox
---

Postby blessedwasthechild » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:26 am

Strangely enough, I know two irl vorarephiles and we all live in the same apartment building, but not the same rooms. Just kind of happened.
blessedwasthechild
Participator

Postby Nekiame » Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:29 am

I've met let's see… 4-5 people from here IRL, and it's been pretty neat. I even got plans to go visit one of them in a few months. Personally, I dont Think it's to different from meeting a good friend. Only difference is that one can do vore-puns/jokes or talk about vore without worrying people will go "Whut?"
Nekiame
Participator

Postby Tilalumtar » Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:10 pm

Well, I have turned 2 People into voraphiles 8O . They didn't knew that there was art of this kind and when I sent them some links, they firstly rejected it. But after some time they got Pretty excited about it. Maybe it happens that I just randomly hit two people who potentially had the Vore-Fetish deep in them, or I just turned two people in voraphiles out of nowhere 8) . Probably the first.

But: We don't talk about it in an open way. We just make subtile jokes there and then, but thats it. I guess it is a bit gross to talk about such a fetish with the same gender if you are a F/M only Voraphile, you know?
I am in love with history and humans in general.
Hope that provides enough information to understand my mindset. Thank you. I like you. Have a nice day.
Tilalumtar
Somewhat familiar

Postby someoneoncenew » Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:56 pm

I've only met one other person into vore. We did a little live-action RP-ing. Was pretty much the hottest thing I've ever done.
someoneoncenew
Participator

Postby Trollfacegesicht » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:09 am

Nope, never. Maybe 1 or 2 people I know are into it but thats purely based on speculation.
Trollfacegesicht
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hoodoo » Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:01 am

Met my partner doing RP on Eka's and they've lived with me for several years.

Tons of teasing and RP'ing IRL, which works out because I'm pred and they're prey.
Hoodoo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GBBG » Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:24 pm

Hoodoo wrote:Met my partner doing RP on Eka's and they've lived with me for several years.

Tons of teasing and RP'ing IRL, which works out because I'm pred and they're prey.

Wow, that's kind of cool.
Writing a vore novel. Check out an excerpt over in work to be shared!
GBBG
Participator

Postby ShinjiIkari » Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:24 pm

No, but I'd love to. However some people see you as creep when you try to make a bridge to IRL stuff here... Some don't luckily.

But it doesn't help me that most aryion users are on the other side of the atlantic...
ShinjiIkari
New to the forum

Return to General Vore Discussion