Christmas Vore

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Christmas Vore

Postby TheHeadsman » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:05 pm

Is it time for Christmas vore yet? As far as I'm concerned, as soon as Thanksgiving dinner is over, the Christmas season begins. This, naturally, means that it's time for girls in striped thigh-highs and stocking caps to get a bellyful of holiday cheer.

What are your favorite things about Christmas-themed vore? Do you have any particularly fun Christmas vore stories or artworks to share with the community? What are your favorite holidays for inspiring vore artworks? 'Tis the season, folks! Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, Merry Festivus, and Io Saturnalia!
TheHeadsman
New to the forum

Re: Christmas Vore

Postby ArcaneSigil » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:53 am

Honestly... I like to take until the end of November before Christmas stuff starts happening. November is Thanksgiving. Let the turkey turn to poop before you start celebratin' the fat man's holiday.

Favorite Christmas themed vore though... I've actually got one in the works that I hope will be done before Christmas. I expect to be a tad too busy to write after Christmas.

Small spoiler, the main character is a Sergal who is obsessed with Christmas but thinks the human who is putting his presents under the tree is an intruder, and not Santa (since he's wearing a black shirt, blue jeans, boots and a hooded coat), eats the human because he's CLEARLY a burglar stealing the presents Santa left. Next morning, his other house mate (not the one he ate) comes into his room to wake him up and asks what the bulging belly is about. Non fatal, of course. I don't do fatal that often.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Barghest236 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:45 pm

I never really tried to find it again, but I remember a fun little story about a young woman who's visited by Santa. He says he finally brought the gift she always wanted, then opens his sack to unleash a man-eating python.
"Welcome to the Corley Institute! Interns will please refrain from provoking the Manticore Thistles, as antidote supplies are currently limited."
Barghest236
Somewhat familiar

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:09 pm

Personally I find Christmas vore themes pretty lackluster to almost offensive (looking at you, the next person to eat the reindeer.) Though a wintry setting can be interesting.
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Bowyer2 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:45 pm

If you like to know that there is Icelandic myth about Gryla, a mythical giantess living in the mountains of Iceland. Gryla was not directly linked to Christmas until the 17th century. By that time she had become the mother of the Yule Lads, a mischievous pranksters, but who have in modern times also been depicted as taking on a more benevolent role similar to Santa Claus.

Most of the stories told about Gryla were to frighten bad children, and that her name may mean "threat" or "threatening". She has the ability to detect children who are misbehaving year-round. During Christmas time, she comes from the mountains to search nearby towns for her meal. She leaves her cave and hunts for the children. She devours children as her favorite snack. Her favorite dish is a stew of naughty kids for which she has an insatiable appetite.

I hope that this information would satisfying you.
Bowyer2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ArcaneSigil » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:11 pm

I did also remember the Krampus. Anti-Santa, basically. He visits homes with misbehaving children, stuffs them in his bag, and takes them back to his cave to eat them.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Kitsouille » Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:46 am

Although not particularly inspiring in my opinion, there are a lot of possible things to try out. Most of Christmas is about stuffing socks and boxes, not knowing what mysterious object awaits inside, beings with magical powers coming from a faraway place, people being punished for not behaving, seeking warmth (that's more winter and cold than christmas but doesn't matter), oh and a man going down a long narrow hole and he wants cookies and milk. He eats all of it at every house. Talk about an insatiable appetite!

Speaking of chimneys, I really should change a signature that's almost one year old ^^;
Kitsouille
???

Postby TastyTales » Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:28 am

As a furry and fan of (intelligent) feral characters in vore, I've usually taken this time of year to think about stuff involving the reindeer. Either having the ones they visit eating them, or being eaten by them, or just having the reindeer eat each other. Maybe Santa returns from a delivery and realises that Rudolph is nowhere to be found, but Blitzen's got a mysterious red glow coming from his throat whenever he opens his mouth.
TastyTales
Somewhat familiar

Postby granblue » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:01 pm

Reindeer on Christmas definitely have to be some of my favorite preds ever, for whatever reason. I tend to just love hooved preds in general, as well as anything that makes me nostalgic. So try not to be too naughty, or one of Santa's reindeer might just swallow you down whenever he visits.
granblue
Participator

Return to General Vore Discussion