Need help with story advice and scenario ideas

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Need help with story advice and scenario ideas

Postby Hoboman » Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:56 pm

So, having written a few stories lately, I'm really in the writing mood right now, but stumped for ideas. I'm hoping I can get some suggestions from you guys. If there's any helpful advice and other help you can give me, I would be VERY grateful. Right now I'm looking for scenarios and other story ideas.
As a heads up I don't write:
Cockvore
-Unbirth
-Animal preds
Furries
M/M vore
That aside, feel free to suggest whatever you like. Be warned, I take a lot of time to write.
Last edited by Hoboman on Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:49 am, edited 3 times in total.
Hoboman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Writing advice and scenario ideas

Postby GastricAztec » Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:51 am

Come up with a scenario where Ant-Man is captured by teenage girl criminals who deactivated his suit, leaving him trapped at an inch tall and they try to swallow him. The girls can be the assistants of the main criminal who is fighting Ant-Man.

The real challenge is finding a way for him to escape and survive, because you can’t let him die because he’s a superhero.
Everyone has a plan until they end up in someone’s belly!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: In the belly of a colossal cannibalistic co-ed collegian!

Re: Writing advice and scenario ideas

Postby Deegdumdoodilly » Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:49 am

Glad to see you're getting back into writing! It's always fun to see more content creators emerge/return.

I looked at your most recent two works, and as far as the writing goes you should be proud of them. They manage to cross that barrier where they're easy enough to read without being interrupted by grammatical mistakes or poor word choices.

One easy fix I think you can implement is just proofreading through your work once more before publishing. You usually have correct punctuation and spelling, but every now and then there will be some jarring detail you missed (I noticed some unmatched quotation marks, whitespaces before punctuation, a few weird extra periods, that kinda thing). They can be a little distracting but I bet you could eliminate all of them just by reading through it one more time before posting.

Other than that, I'd just say look for more expressive language. Within the realm of vore literature, there's the often present problem of limited vocabulary. Basically every synonym for the nouns and verbs used in vore have been exhausted, but it's still worth looking for more expressive and fresh ways to describe a process we've already all heard hundreds of times. Phrases like "licked his lips" are a bit overused in my opinion, and kinda took me out of the story, and the actual act of swallowing didn't read like anything unique or original. If you're looking for inspiration, Asaneman's stories always seem to invent new and incredibly expressive ways to describe the vore process, making him one of my favorite authors. Don't be afraid to try something new!

To balance out my criticism, I should point out that you have nicely varied sentences, both in structure and in length. Spelling, punctuation and grammar are all spot almost all of the time. Good work and keep it up.

Last bumped by Hoboman on Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:49 am.
Deegdumdoodilly
New to the forum

Return to General Vore Discussion