Parasyte vore?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Parasyte vore?

Postby PlasmaTech225 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:17 pm

After rewatching Parasyte for the third time, I've come to really crave some vore art of it. I mean, it's full of tentacle creatures that canonically eat people. While it's only hard vore in the anime, I think it'd be fairly easy to do soft vore with the parasites, since they can morph their shape from their "human" head. I've only ever seen one piece relating to this series on this site. Has anybody else considered this? Or am I the only one who wants to see it?
PlasmaTech225
Participator

Re: Parasyte vore?

Postby SilhouetteofKid » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:01 am

PlasmaTech225 wrote:I've only ever seen one piece relating to this series on this site. Has anybody else considered this? Or am I the only one who wants to see it?

I don't think your the only one. I'm actually close to being finished reading Parasyte and from what I've seen, yeah its possible.
Different ways actually, it's not just limited to their head. If one of these creatures gets attached to any other part of your body
besides the head, they're pretty much stuck there. Examples being the main character and another character who has one attached
to his mouth or lower jaw. Plus it's possible for more than one parasite to attach to the body, so there's tons of potential there.
I'd actually like to try it but I need some time to figure out what I want to do first. ^^;
Hell yeah. (⌐■_■)

SilhouetteofKid
Somewhat familiar

Postby PlasmaTech225 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:31 pm

SilhouetteofKid wrote:
PlasmaTech225 wrote:I've only ever seen one piece relating to this series on this site. Has anybody else considered this? Or am I the only one who wants to see it?

I don't think your the only one. I'm actually close to being finished reading Parasyte and from what I've seen, yeah its possible.
Different ways actually, it's not just limited to their head. If one of these creatures gets attached to any other part of your body
besides the head, they're pretty much stuck there. Examples being the main character and another character who has one attached
to his mouth or lower jaw. Plus it's possible for more than one parasite to attach to the body, so there's tons of potential there.
I'd actually like to try it but I need some time to figure out what I want to do first. ^^;

Haha, I just wanna see Miki or Gotou eat someone. I'm just surprised nobody made any vore content of it since the parasites canonically eat people.
PlasmaTech225
Participator

Postby SilhouetteofKid » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:38 am

PlasmaTech225 wrote:Haha, I just wanna see Miki or Gotou eat someone. I'm just surprised nobody made any vore content of it since the parasites canonically eat people.

I'm sure there are probably some people who'll probably draw some Parasyte art. It takes time I guess, or I guess some folks start drawing a series of Parasyte art. Who knows. Actually, I probably should look up how much Parasyte art is on here.
Hell yeah. (⌐■_■)

SilhouetteofKid
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion