The stomach is technically the "mouth" for the intestines.

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

The stomach is technically the "mouth" for the intestines.

Postby Miridium » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:15 pm

A week ago I realized something about the mouth, stomach, and intestines. The mouth swallows food and it ends up in the stomach. Well technically the stomach also kind of "swallows" food sending it into the intestines.

That day however I was really high so my mind instantly conjured up a scenario where a pred's stomach starts making chewing sloshing sounds before you hear the classic gulp sound. Except here the food is going from the stomach into the intestines. Thus the prey is swallowed twice in the same scenario.

Again I was really REALLY high when this happened. Take from it what you will.
Last edited by Miridium on Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Forgive me, I was high when I thought of this

Postby Kitsouille » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:36 pm

I dunno, it doesn't seem all that weird. It reminds me of characters with a mouth on their abdomen/belly. It all looks good on paper but in reality it would probably still chew and swallow and make sloshing and gulping noises. It's also not much different from loud grumbling/growling noises. Shame on me if it's dumb but even if you got the idea while high, I like it.
Kitsouille
???

Re: Forgive me, I was high when I thought of this

Postby Miridium » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:24 pm

Kitsouille wrote:I dunno, it doesn't seem all that weird. It reminds me of characters with a mouth on their abdomen/belly. It all looks good on paper but in reality it would probably still chew and swallow and make sloshing and gulping noises. It's also not much different from loud grumbling/growling noises. Shame on me if it's dumb but even if you got the idea while high, I like it.

Yeah I love dumb ideas for some odd reason. Especially if they look good on paper but not in practice.
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: The stomach is technically the "mouth" for the intestine

Postby Kitsouille » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:58 pm

It's not that dumb, I think it could work in practice ^^
Kitsouille
???

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:12 pm

I usually like to roleplay more along the lines of the stomach contracting and squelching all the digested stuffs downward once digestion is all set in there, making a tangible gurgling that a predator can feel and recognize as prey trvelign deeper, and some people can hear the distinct rumbling, sloshing and chugging sounds to also figure it out.
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheHeadsman » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:36 am

The ganja was good that day, it seems. You're not really wrong, though. It just sounds weird to put it into words.
TheHeadsman
New to the forum

Postby VelveteenDreams » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:46 am

Oh yes, my stomach also has two rows of teeth, a muscular tongue, and vocal chords through which it uses to speak with.

Damn, that's a nightmarish image, did I just recite something from the Necronomicon? I think this joke is going far deeper than I intended. Seriously I may have summoned something, please send help.
~Respect Everybody~
VelveteenDreams
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Miridium » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:06 pm

Xenenderson11 wrote:Oh yes, my stomach also has two rows of teeth, a muscular tongue, and vocal chords through which it uses to speak with.

Damn, that's a nightmarish image, did I just recite something from the Necronomicon? I think this joke is going far deeper than I intended. Seriously I may have summoned something, please send help.

Huh. I made something unintentionally lovecraftian. Neat.
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Kitsouille » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:16 am

I realize you were high when you thought about it and this would be niche and maybe I'm thinking this too much but this could make a freaky alien monster lovecraftian stuff that unhinge its jaws like a snake, has a second set of jaws like an eel and four stomachs like a cow. Whatever it would eat would get swallowed and chewed half a dozen times through a digestive system that feels like a blender.

Why am I even thinking about this. Nightmare fetish please go away.
Kitsouille
???

Postby sweetladyamy » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:35 pm

Definitely sounds like you were high as a kite, but it doesn't sound too far out of place overall, lol
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby DB1224 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:39 am

That's... not even the weirdest idea I came across... while sober.
Legally it's questionable.
Morally it's disgusting.
Personally I love it.
DB1224
Participator

Postby jaykayeight » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:06 pm

I think your idea resembles a lot of the blueprint of how things evolve. I am no biologist but I like mathematical patterns. And it appears as if there are some interesting ways of how nature does stuff.
Just like you could trace almost every male bodypart on a female, like the concentration of nervecells in and around the clitoris is like a literally shrinked down version of the glans.
Nature just copies stuff over and over again. Or lets say: Copy, slight adjustment, copy, slight adjustment copy - And nature also doesnt forget. All the steps it took until now are engraved in the DNA. So within the body there are a variety of stages and copies. So I think it makes perfect sense to me that the stomach might even played a more dominant role in the past, just like the appendix... an organ that somehow lost its purpose on the way. I think in all truth nature is much more daring and crazier than we all would have known. Just think about that little male latern fish that literally merges with the female body and just becomes a fin.
jaykayeight
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Speedyblupi » Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:29 pm

Does this mean the anus is the mouth of the outside world?
The universe is eating my shit... creepy.
Speedyblupi
Participator

Return to General Vore Discussion