Lost artwork

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Lost artwork

Postby BlackfireVii » Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:08 pm

Hey, i'm looking for a piece. I swear it was on this site but i can't imagine why it was removed.
Basically, it was a giant mouse girl/Neera/Anthro whatver eating cheese with her tiny mouse friend. She accidentally picks him up along with a chunk of cheese (or just picks him up alone) and eats him.
There was some dialogue abut "the piece of cheese being much sweeter than the others" or something. I can't remember much else other than she eventually realizes she ate her friend and vomits him up.

I don't know who made it or who posted it but i just randomly remembered it and would like to see it again. Anyone know what i'm talking about and can point me in the right direction?
BlackfireVii
New to the forum

Re: Lost artwork

Postby Willing_prey94 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:10 pm

I do remember a similar pic... i'll try to check if i have it saved by any chance
Willing_prey94
Been posting for a bit

Postby VoraciousArtistry » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:45 pm

BlackfireVii wrote:Hey, i'm looking for a piece. I swear it was on this site but i can't imagine why it was removed.
Basically, it was a giant mouse girl/Neera/Anthro whatver eating cheese with her tiny mouse friend. She accidentally picks him up along with a chunk of cheese (or just picks him up alone) and eats him.
There was some dialogue abut "the piece of cheese being much sweeter than the others" or something. I can't remember much else other than she eventually realizes she ate her friend and vomits him up.

I don't know who made it or who posted it but i just randomly remembered it and would like to see it again. Anyone know what i'm talking about and can point me in the right direction?

The artwork is by JessicaRae https://aryion.com/g4/view/308779, I believe it was a commission for someone else. By the looks of it she has removed it from her gallery.
VoraciousArtistry
Participator

Postby Ignoreme79 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:43 am

Yea I cant find it either, like anywhere. thats a shame too cuz it looks like a lot of the artwork that I had favorited from them is missing. No idea why either other than the fact that they may have removed them.
Ignoreme79
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion