Pyxxyl/Okc_Ohno

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Pyxxyl/Okc_Ohno

Postby BellyOfTheBitch » Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:27 am

Has anybody heard at all from Pyxxyl (Deviantart, Tumblr), also Okc-Ohno on this site? All of their accounts appear to have been inactive for over a year. I've gone from wondering when they'll post art next to wondering if they're ok.
BellyOfTheBitch
Been posting for a bit

Re: Pyxxyl/Okc_Ohno

Postby KillerZ15 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:53 am

I've noticed this a while back too. I'm not sure if anyone else knows the full story, but I assumed that they may have grown out of vore and moved on. I've got nothing against anyone who has (I can name quite a few who have done that), but sometimes if it happens, they don't exactly tell people.

In any event, I'm hoping they're alright too, and that they're happy regardless.
KillerZ15
New to the forum

Postby GoTee1 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:41 pm

I don't know. While they came and went in spurts for a while, they still seemed passionate about bellies, so I don't think they were getting tired of what they were doing.
I could be wrong, and they could have just been very amiable and good at what they did.
GoTee1
Somewhat familiar

Postby Primatalus » Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:59 am

They talked about being busy with work often in the past few years. They might just not have time.
Primatalus
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ackerlan » Fri Feb 19, 2021 3:47 pm

I believe there was a post where they said they were sexually harrassed by a notable commissioner who had similarly patterns of behaviour with other people, which caused them to leave. It doesn't seem to be there anymore
Ackerlan
Been posting for a bit

Return to General Vore Discussion