She has no reason to throw you up

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

She has no reason to throw you up

Postby justinrpg » Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:05 pm

Does anybody else like vore scenarios where the pred swallows you and she will not throw you up because she has no reason to? In these scenarios, you are pretty much good as digested.

Like for me, it is that way with Ho-oh. Any female Ho-oh will swallow me if they see me and I am shrunken. The Ho-oh do not have any reason to throw me up. Ho-oh is not my Pokémon, nor would she ever need me for anything so why would she throw me up after she swallowed me? Same for any female Ho-oh.

Some male Ho-oh might protect me from female Ho-oh, but female Ho-oh outnumber males quite a bit and not all males will protect me from being eaten by the females.
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: She has no reason to throw you up

Postby Kitsouille » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:28 am

I think most of the time when a pred eats their prey, they have no reason for throwing them up. Quite on the contrary, they have a reason for not throwing them up: nourishment, pleasure, or both.
Kitsouille
???

Postby JimmyJoeIII » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:13 pm

Isn't there only one Ho-oh?
JimmyJoeIII
Been posting for a bit

Postby justinrpg » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:31 pm

JimmyJoeIII wrote:Isn't there only one Ho-oh?

Technically no. People can have more than one in the games—especially Pokémon Go. And there have been a few different ones in the anime.
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JimmyJoeIII » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:25 pm

justinrpg wrote:
JimmyJoeIII wrote:Isn't there only one Ho-oh?

Technically no. People can have more than one in the games—especially Pokémon Go. And there have been a few different ones in the anime.

Canonically, there's just the one. I don't remember seeing a group of Ho-oh in the anime, so there's no reason to believe that seeing one in more than one location means that there is more than one. Legendary Pokemon, unless otherwise shown or stated, are solitary.
JimmyJoeIII
Been posting for a bit

Postby GastricAztec » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:56 pm

I like it when a woman swallows a shrunken man, and another normal sized person tries to convince her to vomit him back up, but she refuses. Is this a similar scenario? I plan on incorporating that into a comic some day.
Everyone has a plan until they end up in someone’s belly!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: In the belly of a colossal cannibalistic co-ed collegian!

Postby Kitsouille » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:04 am

Maybe in his fantasy there is more than one Ho-oh and they have genders. Don't think too hard about it.
Kitsouille
???

Postby coop500 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:15 am

Pretty much every work I make, the predator has no real reason to not just keep the little cuties in his belly for good, EXCEPT however out of the goodness of his heart, I don't really count that as a reason though as much as just being nice. Technically my preferred preds could just gulp the prey down and make their new home his belly, since their presence usually doesn't hinder him much if at all and he's now pleasantly full. But while they may briefly think about keeping the little one, kindness wins out and the prey is released without fuss. It's just kind of a nice endearing thought that if he wanted to, he could keep his prey snuggled inside of him for good.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby JimmyJoeIII » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:24 pm

Kitsouille wrote:Maybe in his fantasy there is more than one Ho-oh and they have genders. Don't think too hard about it.

Well, then, he's gotta say that, rather than just talking about "female Ho-oh" in a vacuum, as if that's all there is to it.
JimmyJoeIII
Been posting for a bit

Return to General Vore Discussion