I had no idea where else to ask this question

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

I had no idea where else to ask this question

Postby Syro1999 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:21 pm

So I've been thinking recently there really isn't a lot of vore :gulp: games out there that aren't really rpg maker games don't get me wrong i don't mind those games at all good effort to those people, but what i mean is a more vore toned game where the whole thing is based on the idea of vore. I've had some ideas of how to make vore games i just got none of the know how or well skill to do it.

Ideas

1. A puzzle platformer where eating people is how you progress. Some examples is that the people your "Character" where to swallow people who can't move or just have no idea what they are doing and you use them to hold down buttons by spitting them out on them after swallowing or using their weight on top of yours to complete a weight. Think of it like portal but people instead of cubes and no portal gun. Also if I made the game i would make 2 different runs a "Digesting" Run and a "No harm" run either be a prick to those who help solve all the puzzles and digest or not be a prick to them and let them live.

2. A hid and seek type of game one team hides the other seeks like you'd expect but the other team eats all the other players and well the hiders can help free the others from inside the pred's belly its a little more complicated have fun figuring this one out.

3. I was thinking this last one could be like a sandbox kind of game where you get to just play as a custom created character and just dick around in a world full of vore Multiplayer could be an option but thats to whoever decides this could be fun.

That's all i could think up of for now you got any ideas?
Last edited by Syro1999 on Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Syro1999
---

Re: I had no idea where else to ask this question

Postby Vision » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:59 pm

There are games besides just the flooded source of RPG Maker games. One I can think of immediately is Eskoz's "Diminishment" game. You can find the latest on their Patreon, otherwise I think Eskoz posts free versions to their DeviantArt/Blogspot.

Also, lots of people have ideas for AAA vore-themed games, but I don't think anyone with the capability has the time for such a project. At the very least, nobody with the money lying around to fund development of such a project. Not trying to be a downer, I guess I'm just confused as to what the point of this post was beyond the "Vore in Videogames" thread.
Vision
Been posting for a bit

Postby Syro1999 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:48 am

Vision wrote:There are games besides just the flooded source of RPG Maker games. One I can think of immediately is Eskoz's "Diminishment" game. You can find the latest on their Patreon, otherwise I think Eskoz posts free versions to their DeviantArt/Blogspot.

Also, lots of people have ideas for AAA vore-themed games, but I don't think anyone with the capability has the time for such a project. At the very least, nobody with the money lying around to fund development of such a project. Not trying to be a downer, I guess I'm just confused as to what the point of this post was beyond the "Vore in Videogames" thread.

To simplify what I asked to begin with is there are not many idea's of vore game's that i can see. what your all's idea's If (and this is a big IF) you did all have that funding and time to put in i just want to hear idea's nothing deeper then that sorry to confuse y'all
Last edited by Syro1999 on Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Syro1999
---

Postby Xodiusk » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:10 pm

As for the third option, Second Life's SLVC (Second Life Vore Club), Fenox, Vore Forest, and VMC (Vore Maid's Cafe) are all pretty decent for multiplayer sandbox vore stuff. The down side is the customizable stuff is bought with in game money and can be limited on what you do. The currency is called Lindens, and 1 US Dollar is worth about 250-260 Lindens. Naturally, the whole of SL isn't vore based so to be a pred there you'd also need to buy a vore belly attachment. There's a free one at SLVC but the best one is 1500 Lindens, with a deluxe 5000 Linden version. That's all I can really help multiplayer wise, but hey.
Xodiusk
New to the forum

Postby Syro1999 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:05 am

Xodiusk wrote:As for the third option, Second Life's SLVC (Second Life Vore Club), Fenox, Vore Forest, and VMC (Vore Maid's Cafe) are all pretty decent for multiplayer sandbox vore stuff. The down side is the customizable stuff is bought with in game money and can be limited on what you do. The currency is called Lindens, and 1 US Dollar is worth about 250-260 Lindens. Naturally, the whole of SL isn't vore based so to be a pred there you'd also need to buy a vore belly attachment. There's a free one at SLVC but the best one is 1500 Lindens, with a deluxe 5000 Linden version. That's all I can really help multiplayer wise, but hey.

thanks for telling me about this one but i may have confused you all about what i was asking sure i enjoy hearing about these games but i really want to hear about certain idea's concepts for making a game not trying to be rude just trying to make y'all less confused about what i asked. Just asking about a genre of game type and how you would go about adding vore to it
Syro1999
---

Postby Dekkard2 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:04 am

Those are cool ideas, especially the sandbox and team multiplayer ones. An idea I had was a predator stalker type stealth game like the Hitman games where you sneak around to eat prey without getting caught.
I am open for commissions
https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commissi ... d=Dekkard2
PM me if you're interested and we can work something out
Dekkard2
---

Postby LightDragon » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:24 pm

Well, I had a pretty nice idea for a vore-themed game.

It was a 2D platformer where the player could chose to follow the storyline of a predator or a prey. As a predator, they would be able to eat enemies on the way, but would have to prevent them from escaping.
I suspended the project due to lack of time, but it's still somewhere on my computer. Well, there are only 2 levels, 1 character (predator only), and the controls are pretty bad (the character often stuck himself into walls). Here is the topic, if you still want to try it :
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=49521&p=2602347&hilit=hangman#p2602347
LightDragon
Participator

Return to General Vore Discussion