Being “open” about loving vore.

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Being “open” about loving vore.

Postby Seelane » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:08 am

hernextmeal wrote:
justinrpg wrote:I am very open about being into vore. There are people whom I do not even know who know that I am into it. In fact, I am open with 80% of my sexual interests. That 80% does have a deviation because I do not share everything with everybody. Some things I am fine with expressing to anybody, while some things, nobody but me (and a couple of artists I ask to draw said fetishes) knows about it. Vore, however; is as open as it gets.

And look how that turned out. You have your own page on Encyclopedia Dramatica and your own thread on Kiwi Farms.

Well thats disturbing...
Reminds myself to never try to get open about anything, EVER. Kind of dark that the example of its good to be open turned out to be an example of how bad it can gets.
Seelane
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Eznam » Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:10 am

linkever wrote:
hernextmeal wrote:
justinrpg wrote:I am very open about being into vore. There are people whom I do not even know who know that I am into it. In fact, I am open with 80% of my sexual interests. That 80% does have a deviation because I do not share everything with everybody. Some things I am fine with expressing to anybody, while some things, nobody but me (and a couple of artists I ask to draw said fetishes) knows about it. Vore, however; is as open as it gets.

And look how that turned out. You have your own page on Encyclopedia Dramatica and your own thread on Kiwi Farms.

Well thats disturbing...
Reminds myself to never try to get open about anything, EVER. Kind of dark that the example of its good to be open turned out to be an example of how bad it can gets.

He's not just being open, he's chris-chan levels. He even makes music about WIFE RESHIRAM and their lubby chudder.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby merlovinit » Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:36 am

What does lubby chudder mean?

I feel like this fetish has a large enough community and I'm "normal" enough not to worry, but in the past year I've started being a lot less open with any information that could personally identify me. :lol:
merlovinit
Participator

Postby Noxyoursox » Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:02 am

I'm open about it in my polycule and with one of my siblings, but that's about it. Even most of my partners in the past didn't know (and the one who found out humiliated me for it, so I'm VERY shy about it even with the people who do know).
Noxyoursox
Participator

Postby Mecho » Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:44 am

I don't think the fact that being into vore is the thing that makes you a meme. I think it's has more to do HOW you are exposing yourself.
In my book, you can get away with almost anything, it just depends on HOW you tell it, what timing you have, the context, how you react about it, and so on. You must be tactful and have a HUGE sense of self distance. Self distance and not taking your own querks to seriously. If you going on FB (Wrong context) and telling people how mad you are about how people think it's funny how you are married to a fictioal character (No self distance) people are going to reacts much different. It isn't because of the vore. It has to do with so many other things.

I have told some, and some of them just jokes about it in a funny way. For example, in Sweden the word "vår" means "spring" and you pronounce the word "vår" very simmular to "vore" So everytime single spring when I mentioned just how much I love spring my friends go like "Swiggity ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" Annnnd. That's it.
Mecho
---

Postby Tangentg » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:51 pm

Nekiame wrote:Well, I'd say it really depends on the people around each person. Some might be more acceptant, and some might not be.

Definitely, I mostly don't mention it because a number of my friends who know about vore say they find it "gross and cringey" and my family think this kind of stuff is indecent and deserving of punish (I used to get spanked for getting caught humping and that was at an age when I didn't know what it was or that it was sexual) so I can't really tell them about it.
If you lick my clothes and think it's tasty then eat my clothes and spare me.
Tangentg
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion