Why is the internet spammed with same size vore lately?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Why is the internet spammed with same size vore lately?

Postby justinrpg » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:27 pm

It is a real turn off for me! The one vore I cannot stand is same size with huge bellies with multiple people struggling in it. It is spamming up the vore related Facebook pages and groups and even on Reddit! Also a lot of new art on here is that same nature.

I hate it, it is very unrealistic. I prefer macro micro because it makes more sense and is more realistic than these girls with bellies nine times their size.

What is with this?
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Why is the internet spammed with same size vore lately?

Postby ThatOneKidInClass » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:46 pm

I wasn't aware of this influx, but do appreciate it as same-size is my personal favorite.
But I can understand not being attracted to it.
Besides, it's just an opinion.
ThatOneKidInClass
New to the forum

Postby Whereaminow27 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:47 pm

No need to have a stroke. Not everyone likes same size, just like not everyone likes macro/micro.
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Merodi » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:49 pm

Cause some people like it. Simple as that.
It's unrealistic, yeah, but so is any kinda of vore, really. Macro/Micro is unrealistic because those size differences are not possible in humans and most species. Dragons/Pokemon/Monsters/etc as preds are unrealistic cause they don't exist. Soft vore that's not fatal is unrealistic because you'd suffocate in someone's stomach after a short time.

People can draw what they want, and just because I'm petty I'm gonna draw a couple same size vore pics now.
Merodi
Participator

Postby Miridium » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:56 pm

The same size fans seem to be the most prevalent. I myself am more into macro/micro as well. Sad there aren't more quality macro/micro artists that are not locked behind a paywall but it is what it is.
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TransDimetroPolitan » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:06 pm

"Stop liking what I don't like."

Great thread.

Realism really is a bad hill to die in if you're going to argue about vore preferences.
TransDimetroPolitan
New to the forum

Postby Humbug » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:07 pm

Then make more macro/micro to counteract it.

Topics like this are so tiring. People like what they like, and vore is stupid no matter what aspect you enjoy. No one's "Spamming" anything if it's original work without repeats. Just because you don't like a thing doesn't make it bad or wrong.

I say all this as someone who likes same-size and macro/micro in equal measure but for different reasons. It's not like I dislike the stuff; I just dislike preference whining.
Humbug
---

Postby merlovinit » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:09 pm

Woop woop the kink police are here!
merlovinit
Participator

Postby Hanzo » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:15 pm

Cause people can like what they like? I mean, if you don't like it, don't go to those facebook pages, or anything related to same size. Simple as that. I personally like same size more than macro/micro. Sure, its less realistic, but Im not looking for humongous amounts of realism in a fetish ultimately about eating people. For me, macro/micro is silly cause that'd be like person eating an ant, or some other small bug. But Im not gonna complain about it.
Hanzo
Somewhat familiar

Postby coop500 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:34 pm

People have different prefs... I am not a huge fan of it either (macro/micro and halfsize is more my style) but it has every right to exist as any other type of vore.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby FanficFetishist » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:53 pm

The internet is here for everyone. Not just to cater to your specialized kinks.
FanficFetishist
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JimmyJoeIII » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:22 pm

Because it's great. o3o
JimmyJoeIII
Been posting for a bit

Postby hernextmeal » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:38 pm

Same size means bigger bellies, more weight gain for those into it, and for those into disposal, bigger... well, you get the picture.
hernextmeal
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby pudgepire » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:54 pm

i mean eating pokemon shit isn't really very realistic either but we mostly leave you alone and don't bash your kinks so maybe you should stay in your lane and focus on what you like instead of on complaining about what other people like.
pudgepire
Somewhat familiar

Postby MrGrimlock » Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:03 am

Because not everybody is a fan of macro/micro "mY wIfE rEeEeEeShIrAM" stuff. That's why.
MrGrimlock
Somewhat familiar

Postby StaticBlue » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:54 am

This entire thread is getting rather antagonistic. Why don't we all agree to live and let live guys :/
StaticBlue
Been posting for a bit

Postby LucifersChef » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:25 am

OmaeWaMoShindeiru wrote:i mean eating pokemon shit isn't really very realistic either but we mostly leave you alone and don't bash your kinks so maybe you should stay in your lane and focus on what you like instead of on complaining about what other people like.
]
LucifersChef
Participator

Postby justinrpg » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:52 am

Bite my head off for asking a simple question, why don't you! All I said is that I did not like it and everybody makes a big deal of it.

I was just wondering why there was so much of it! Maybe some kind of event that I am unaware of happened and that is why there was an abundance of these images?

And the Pokémon poop is way so 2013. It is Pokémon urine now and dragon urine.
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby voreftw » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:27 am

I believe from the long time I've been a visitor to this site and others, same size has always generally been there more popular version of vore. I'm not really sure if you're seeing the more same size or if you're actually just noticing the lack of content involving macro/micro, I personally haven't noticed an influx same size compared to micro.

But really the reason people are responding to your thread is because the way you came out with your topic sounded really obnoxious. You started off with declaring your preference as if this site and artist ares here only to appease you're taste, followed by listening reasons why you dislike it as if you're having justification to bash others who do. You've could've just as simply asked for assistance in finding more micro vore or ask of those might take requests or commissions for such, instead of literally just complaining.
voreftw
Participator

Postby justinrpg » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:45 am

voreftw wrote:You started off with declaring your preference as if this site and artist ares here only to appease you're taste,

I never said that. The topic title suggests that I am looking for answers. Or should suggest.

I just thought that it was odd that there was a huge spike in these images. These Facebook pages I mentioned never used to post this kind of vore. And I come here seeing higher-than-normal amount of these images here as well. It made me wonder why.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion