Why is the internet spammed with same size vore lately?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Why is the internet spammed with same size vore lately?

Postby Kitsouille » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:36 am

TransDimetroPolitan wrote:"Stop liking what I don't like."

Great thread.

Realism really is a bad hill to die in if you're going to argue about vore preferences.

Indeed. I think he means a sudden popularity in same size but I wouldn't know as I don't check facebook and reddit for vore. Doesn't seem to be more of that content where I'm looking. His thread did came off as "hey stop posting so much this, post more of that because I like that, not this", however.
Kitsouille
???

Postby Edibility » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:01 am

The Justinrpg cries out as he strikes you
Edibility
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dekkard2 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:20 am

justinrpg wrote:It is a real turn off for me! The one vore I cannot stand is same size with huge bellies with multiple people struggling in it. It is spamming up the vore related Facebook pages and groups and even on Reddit! Also a lot of new art on here is that same nature.

I hate it, it is very unrealistic. I prefer macro micro because it makes more sense and is more realistic than these girls with bellies nine times their size.

What is with this?

Your first post verbatim is not phrased as a question but as an attack.
I am open for commissions
https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commissi ... d=Dekkard2
PM me if you're interested and we can work something out
Dekkard2
---

Postby ItsSongxing » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:53 am

What Dekkard2 said; you weren't saying anything like "I noticed same size has suddenly gotten more popular in a group usually more fond of macro/micro" but instead "I CAN'T STAND IT IT'S UNREALISTIC I HATE IT REEEEEEE"

From the person who claims a legendary Pokemon as his wife (when most can't speak besides Team Rocket's Meowth and certain psychic types), has very specific facesitting fetishes for Final Fantasy characters, and unironically says that Pokemon poop is out, urine is in; like it's some sort of fashion statement and misses the point of what that poster was saying.
ItsSongxing
Participator

Postby metalvixen » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:53 am

Just because you don't like it doesn't me we all have to adjust our tastes. I happen to like Same size. Haven't exactly noticed an increase in it though.
Always looking to RP! PM me!
metalvixen
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kitti » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:58 am

Another quality justinrpg thread.
I've been blessed on this day! Now, let's see here...

justinrpg wrote:
voreftw wrote:You started off with declaring your preference as if this site and artist ares here only to appease you're taste,

I never said that. The topic title suggests that I am looking for answers. Or should suggest.

justinrpg wrote:It is a real turn off for me! The one vore I cannot stand is same size with huge bellies with multiple people struggling in it. It is spamming up the vore related Facebook pages and groups and even on Reddit! Also a lot of new art on here is that same nature.

I hate it, it is very unrealistic. I prefer macro micro because it makes more sense and is more realistic than these girls with bellies nine times their size.

What is with this?

Well, it's a darn good thing this site isn't catered to your specific preferences! Not everyone likes the same stuff, my dude—it isn't that hard to understand. If you don't like same size vore, then just don't look at it/blacklist it and go about your day. No one is just going to stop drawing what they enjoy because YOU are throwing a hissy fit because you can get yourself off.

Instead of whining about what you don't like, do yourself a favor—create the content that you want to see.
You know, like every single person to contributes to this fetish.
And in that moment, I became jealous of an arrowhead.

Commission information here.
Check out my picky Seeking Roleplay topic.
Kitti
???

Postby Lolholm » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:10 pm

Why is the internet spammed with same size vore lately? The same reason why you're spamming the forum with new discussions (seriously I see at least one new thread from you at the front page like every time I log on), because a lot of people like it, just like you like discussing and seeing other people discuss vore. :-D

On a different note, you do come off as bashing other people's preferences in your opening statement, and while I can sympathize with your need to vent your frustrations, you should try to tolerate other's preferences and move on, just like how most of us tolerate (or at least have the decency not to make a fuss about) how you always seem to talk about your fantasies (such as being married to a fictional creature) like they are reality.

Sorry if I seem too aggressive in my tone towards you.
Lolholm
Been posting for a bit

Postby night22 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:26 pm

Whereaminow27 wrote:No need to have a stroke. Not everyone likes same size, just like not everyone likes macro/micro.

That's the thing. He's trying to have a stroke, but there isn't anything he likes :lol:
night22
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby jaykayeight » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:16 pm

Hmmm I dont want to sound like a heretic but..... given the actual size ratio of Reshiram vs. Ash for example. "Same" size in terms of original size would fit perfectly. Depending on what you count natural with this as a given, as eaten-by-wife should be default(*coughs*), micro/macro would/should be rather unnatural, or ? :p

(PS: Please take all of this lightheartedly, I beg you)
jaykayeight
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby justinrpg » Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:52 pm

Okay. So maybe I could have worded it differently. But I did not mean it the way that you guys are interpreting it.
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Rat_Guy » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:28 pm

justinrpg wrote:And the Pokémon poop is way so 2013. It is Pokémon urine now and dragon urine.

I can't decide if that's sarcasm or not.

justinrpg wrote:Bite my head off for asking a simple question, why don't you! All I said is that I did not like it and everybody makes a big deal of it.

I was just wondering why there was so much of it! Maybe some kind of event that I am unaware of happened and that is why there was an abundance of these images?

Also, probably mostly to do with your use of the word "Spam" which is defined by the urban dictionary as "The act if obnoxiously doing something repeatedly for attention or in order to disturb others." and "posting useless crap on forums over and over". Meaning that word has a negative connotation, so you are insulting the content and by extension invalidating the people who like it.

As for your original question that you want an answer to "Why is the internet spammed with same size vore lately?": Because people like it.

And as a final point: there is no such thing as realism in vore Shrinking, growing, stretching, monsters, and abnormally large animals, are all equally fake things.
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Postby justinrpg » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:49 pm

Spam can also mean an abundance of something you do not like. Yes, it is repetitive, and seeing a lot of same size vore when I am not used to seeing so much, it started to feel like spam to me.

Spam could also be used in other cases not defined by the UD. "Spamming the A button" or "spamming a fire attack" in both cases just means repetitiveness. And that is what I meant as spamming.

And For the record, I do not do a lot of sarcasm. That post was the truth. I prefer urine over poop now
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Miridium » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:08 pm

justinrpg wrote:And For the record, I do not do a lot of sarcasm. That post was the truth. I prefer urine over poop now

That makes it even worse. Now why would anyone want to know that?!
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby justinrpg » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:35 pm

I only said it because I was correcting somebody who had outdated information
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Orbstuffed » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:59 pm

justinrpg wrote:I only said it because I was correcting somebody who had outdated information

So was the fact that you and Reshiram once merged into a horrific beast is now outdated information?

yes, I just went there, siivagunner fans.
Last edited by Orbstuffed on Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just an orb tum lover. You can call me Orbi if you'd like.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AlluringPredation » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:07 pm

I have access to information now I should not ever have been given.
Discord for artists and those who commission them! https://discord.com/invite/F3UDqqAx53
AlluringPredation
Participator

Postby YouCanFreshMyFresh » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:31 pm

Every time I think we've hit peaked "Justin embarassing himself", he finds a way to outdo himself.
YouCanFreshMyFresh
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hanzo » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:34 pm

This thread keeps getting more and more entertaining.
Hanzo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cowrie » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:43 pm

This thread makes me extra-happy I posted something with micro-pred today.
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Postby Kitsouille » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:56 am

Is this getting out of control a bit? You all have me laughing here, but the bashing is reminiscent of a lolcow thread. It's kind of anti-eka portal to do this since we're all supposed to accept each other's fucked up fetish and preferences, even if the initial "attack" was started by justin.
Kitsouille
???

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion