Human vore art has gotten very repetitive recently.

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Human vore art has gotten very repetitive recently.

Postby pudgepire » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:16 am

Eznam wrote:My complaint was actually about how commissioners suck and they always ask for the same drawing. "I'm gonna spend 50$ on a drawing. Please draw what that other guy asked for but with my character instead".

"people are spending their money on things they want and that makes me so angry... why aren't they spending their money on things that entertain ME instead?"
pudgepire
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eznam » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:27 am

OmaeWaMoShindeiru wrote:
Eznam wrote:My complaint was actually about how commissioners suck and they always ask for the same drawing. "I'm gonna spend 50$ on a drawing. Please draw what that other guy asked for but with my character instead".

"people are spending their money on things they want and that makes me so angry... why aren't they spending their money on things that entertain ME instead?"

You're wasting your money asking for a palette swap of an existing drawing.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby pudgepire » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:57 am

Eznam wrote:
OmaeWaMoShindeiru wrote:

You're wasting your money asking for a palette swap of an existing drawing.

good thing you're not paying for it so it doesn't impact you.

again, if you don't like what's being put out there, make it yourself or commission someone to do something different. if you like dudes, there's plenty of artists willing to draw guys doing more than CV with dudes. it isn't really any artists' fault that people ask for xyz things in the commissions they buy; they do what they're paid to do.

OR if you're too cheap to commission something, there are ALSO plenty of artists that take requests and do request streams fairly often. there's lots of potential solutions. pick one and do more than whine.
pudgepire
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dekkard2 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:46 am

It's kind of hard to not be repetitive, especially when everything that can be done has been done.
I am open for commissions
https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commissi ... d=Dekkard2
PM me if you're interested and we can work something out
Dekkard2
---

Postby Liz » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:45 am

Houyo wrote:
Miridium wrote:Sheesh with all the people who get triggered from the slightest provocation or suggestion on this site you'd think this were Tumblr :lol:

Lol do you not understand that when somebody says something, other people are going to respond? Lol and do you see a single person raging here? You sound like the type of person who gets triggered when people disagree with you in a polite way, lol. Stop embarrassing yourself by pretending to be cool.

Nailed it Houyo :)
[img]http://i68.tinypic.com/2r3xx1e.jpg[/img]
Chibi Liz's view on Physics, well breaking/ignoring them >:3 .
Pixiv [url]http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=3050556[/url]
Liz
---

Postby JackNoName » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:32 am

Ya'll are getting baited...
There really isn't any other use for this threat besides pissing people off.
JackNoName
Somewhat familiar

Postby Raiza » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:58 pm

I'm a writer, not a drawer. But other than a few things I won't/can't do anymore, they pay me for what they want, I give it to them. Whether I find the situation stimulating or not. Yes, I want to make it as appealing as possible if the commission is being posted to the public, but I know not every work will be a hit.

You can't please all of the people all of the time. It's a simple rule you learn in grade school. If not sooner. I have a hard time believing the one who posted this topic doesn't already know that. But I won't throw out accusations either. I've posted and asked dumb shit on other sites in my youth lol
Raiza
Somewhat familiar

Postby sweetladyamy » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:41 pm

I'm willing to guess my fairly long story involving a very switch transgirl would be one you'd avoid, since the backstory is a part of the storytelling, though it does have sex and vore mixed in (I haven't gotten to a stage of action just yet but am close).

There's one way to sum this up, though I doubt the words will reach anyone's ears (except perhaps Liz' ears)...

Amyrakunejo wrote:To each, their own...

Also...

Liz wrote:Imagine that, people drawing, writing or even commissioning stuff they personally enjoy…

I mean in all seriousness there are things I’d like to see more of so I go out and draw them, there are other friends of mine who pay money to have artists do commissions for them or draw it up themselves.

While sure it can suck not to have stuff you like on the website but at the same time people go for that what enjoy generally.

Since I'm not on the site for much longer than half an hour any given day (unless I'm doing stuff like responding to other people or uploading), I don't really run into this problem and if I don't find what I seek, my imagination works really damn well.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby Seelane » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:31 am

Eznam wrote:So on top of that other guy complaining about how it's all same size, it's also always the same thing. It's always an hentai artstyle with very little detailing done because it's better to just pump out half done commissions and claim they're finished.
Spoiler: show
Props to that one guy who draws his characters like very exaggerated graffitis even if it's a bit too abstract to look at most of the time.

It starts a few ways, but it's not like a wide variety. The predator has *OC prey from commissioner/friend* in front of her (because male predators don't exist unless you're doing cock vore or you're malezor). The predator looks bored/hyperactive/aroused. The prey is either scared, aroused or unaware.

If the pred was bored, they just walk up and eat the prey. If the pred was hyperactive, it's a glomp. If they were aroused, they fuck the prey before eating it.
If the prey was scared, it gets eaten feet first or it gets its head swallowed and it fights to pull it out until they get flipped upside down. If the prey was around they just walk into it. If they were unaware, they just get eaten headfirst before they know what's up. If there was multiple pred they will try to escape and then you just rince and repeat the previous steps.

The pred does an ahegao face at some point before now and the prey pushes on the belly

Then it ends with them posing with a bulge for the camera or lying down narrating how they enjoyed it and then sometimes they go shit themselves depending on the artist.

Problems with variety? Then draw and change the trend. Bad at drawing? Then just learn how to. As for the artstyle, the style you describe is the easiest to do while not looking too cartoony. More realistic style means longer time to draw it. As for lack male pred, thats because of 2 reasons.

1. Lack of artists interested in it.

2.Those that are fear backlash or are too shy to draw.

Instead of complaining try to actively promotes variety or do it yourself, thats the only way you can change it.
Seelane
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ihhh » Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:20 pm

Geez, this site has some entitled people.
ihhh
New to the forum

Postby JackNoName » Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:11 pm

Forget his smug attitude, Im still trying to figure out who that one guy is who does the abstract grafity vore art the OP mentioned. Now thats the real question here. :roll:
JackNoName
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion