What is your favorite animal?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: What is your favorite animal?

Postby GeneticMess » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:42 pm

Eznam wrote:I'd have put like, pelicans... They're basically the bird version of a snake. Personally I'm not a fan of excessively small things like a ferret, because at that point it's either mallet space and it doesn't matter that they were smaller, or it's a person stewing in a furball that happens to have something attached to it. The sweet spot is like, basketball-sized body. Small enough that a human couldn't be in it, but big enough that a human could be in it. So like, a regular rabbit is too small, but a giant rabbit is just the right size. Not Flemish Giants, those things are ridiculously large. The ones that are slightly smaller than a dog. Plus it would be slightly ridiculous if things that small could eat you. Like you just could put it inside your body to prevent it from putting you inside its body., that's how small it is. Plus they're crazy fast, so like, you're in bed, you just hear *tiptiptiptip*, something brushes up against your foot and before you even have time to open a light to see what it was you're knee deep inside a rodent.

Pelicans are an underrated feral pred. Imagine swimming in some calm waters at the beach, and you decide to go under the waves for a moment. At the same, a pelican’s flying overhead, and swoops down to catch some fish. Through sheer bad luck, you get scooped up in the pelican’s beak, and it lifts off into the air again with a bulging beak and a pair of legs swinging out of it. It can fly effortlessly with your weight, and seeing you as just a large fish, gulps you down into it’s belly, which sags and sways in the wind. On the bright side, you now have your own personal pool... sort of.

Something like a ferret (‘specially the larger/longer varities) would probably be my upper limit, anything below that is where it gets kinda absurd. I like smaller preds for the tightness factor, and how cramped, but snug it would be in there, and how you could see the imprints of the prey on the critter’s body so vividly. And yes, it is ridiculous, but that’s part of why I like such a small pred. And maybe I’m in the minority here (probably), but waking up in bed to find myself knee deep in a mouse would be pretty neat. I might be stupid, but its belly sounds appeasingly warm and snug to go back to sleep in.

On a similar note, something more your size might be a Capybara. Around the size of a large dog, biggest species of rodent, some people even keep them as pets, even if that’s not the norm.
Eka's Gallery (vore short stories):
https://aryion.com/g4/user/GeneticMess
GeneticMess
???

Postby Eznam » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:01 am

wolf127 wrote:Have you forgotten how big most dogs are compared to rabbits? I barely consider Jack Russel Terriers dog, but it is easily larger than most rabbit breeds. My husky's head when she was still a puppy was bigger than most rabbits. I'm not arguing with you, but stating a fact for clarity purposes.

GeneticMess wrote:On a similar note, something more your size might be a Capybara. Around the size of a large dog, biggest species of rodent, some people even keep them as pets, even if that’s not the norm.

GeneticMess wrote:Something like a ferret (‘specially the larger/longer varities) would probably be my upper limit, anything below that is where it gets kinda absurd. I like smaller preds for the tightness factor, and how cramped, but snug it would be in there, and how you could see the imprints of the prey on the critter’s body so vividly. And yes, it is ridiculous, but that’s part of why I like such a small pred. And maybe I’m in the minority here (probably), but waking up in bed to find myself knee deep in a mouse would be pretty neat. I might be stupid, but its belly sounds appeasingly warm and snug to go back to sleep in.

Yeah I was thinking more from the outside view, because everything is relatively similar from the inside. Plus there would be no cushion, which is an important factor to consider, because it won't really feel great if the skin you're on is so thin you're just touching whatever is below you.

It really depends on the outcome you're imagining with that mouse. If you're imagining a regurgitation, then you're probably in the majority. If you're thinking digestion, minority, and if you're thinking full tour, it could be either. Or if you're thinking permanent endo that's also probably in the middle. Personally I'd much rather not be eaten by a mouse of all things, there's lots of prettier/cuter things that could eat me if small things could. As far as small animals that break into houses go, I'd go with a bat. Rats probably smell like hell on the inside. Not that I expect anything to smell like roses in the poop factory, but I suspect rats *especially* smell like a trashcan on top of the bile. So yeah, getting woken up by a bat trying to eat me would be alot better. I dunno if I could sleep in it but I'd definitely find it more enjoyable. Plus it would use its little claws to pull itself, it'd be adorable :D
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ThatFool » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:41 pm

I consider myself kind of a furry, and a feathery (even if that's such an obscure term I dunno if it's a real term or not pfff), and a cetacean fanatic (though I'm usually not as interested in anthro cetaceans, usually just normal looking ones). And I do really like animals in general.

Cats are my favorite pets, and I sometimes think of giant cat-like monsters or huge anthro cats as preds, and cat-girls or small anthro cats as prey, but I hate to think of normal, not-part-person cats being harmed, since I've gotten to know so many cats personally, and I find it much easier to become close friends with most cats than with most people :'D

And I have been very intrigued by cetaceans, especially dolphins, for many years. I think cetaceans make pretty cool preds, 'cause they tend to swallow prey whole when they can, only breaking it into chunks when necessary. Since they're technically in the ungulate family, they have a three chambered stomach. The first, or fore stomach... doesn't actually do digestion, but just stores food for awhile, and supposedly masticates (if I got correct info), so the prey would just get some squishing. The second, main chamber does most of the digestion. And the third, the pyloric stomach, finishes the digestion. It might be a stretch, but if one likes digestion (as I sometimes do), maybe one could have prey still with a bit of life left when they're poured from the second stomach to the third stomach. But a multi chambered stomach, with a digestion-free first chamber, also makes it easy to believably avoid digestion if one would prefer no digestion (as I also sometimes do, depending on my mood) XD

And although I have seen quite a bit of orca vore, and vore with bigger whale species as prey... And sometimes vore with some smaller dolphins and porpoises as prey... I think vore with some relatively smaller whales, dolphins (other than orcas) and maybe even porpoises as preds are underused. And sooner or later I'll probably do some, and might even post stories and art of this eventually, gulping down various creatures and people. Even bottlenose dolphins can grow up to almost 13 feet long, maybe occasionally even longer! (Probably couldn't actually swallow a person whole, but I find it fun to imagine ahaha)

Two that I imagine as preds in soft vore a lot, but are especially underused: false killer whales (technically dolphins), entirely dark, long and slim, quick and agile, not much smaller than an orca... and pilot whales, also primarily dark, and fairly large, but chunkier than false killer whales... Both sometimes hunt some of the smaller dolphin species like spinners (though both also sometimes associate with bottlenoses, which tend to be a bit bigger than spinners, but small compared to a false killer whale or a pilot whale)... Not too hard to imagine one of these creatures nomming a bottlenose, either just for fun, to keep in that first stomach chamber for awhile (and since a typical dolphin can hold its breath for 10 to 15 minutes, running out of air wouldn't be an issue for awhile), before spitting 'em up... Or a betrayal, hunger overcoming a friendship that might've lasted for many years, or the bigger dolphin getting mad at its little friend for some reason, or something.

Then there are pygmy killer whales, also technically dolphins, and another primarily dark colored one, but only about 7 to 8 feet long, even bottlenose dolphins can get bigger. But they are very aggressive, more so than actual killer whales, both toward humans and other cetaceans. And they probably actually do eat other cetaceans, both bigger than themselves and about the same size, but in real life it's probably just hard vore, and they probably couldn't swallow a creature as big as themselves in real life... but I sometimes still like to imagine them in same size soft vore anyway (and though I'm personally usually not interested in same size vore, cetaceans are an exception for me).

A beluga could make a fun pred, since it would be two to three times the size of an average person, and it can change its mouth shape, which could help it have fun teasing prey before gulping down.

And maybe even a little porpoise swallowing a scuba diver as big as itself or even a bit bigger, and then the scuba diver is stuck in that first stomach awhile and has to hope that the porpoise might spit him or her out before passing into the main stomach, or running out of air, or before a shark or killer whale gulps down the bloated porpoise.

Plus, since a lot of dolphins of most or maybe even all the species are often horny... it's not hard to imagine them trying out anal vore... or unbirthing... or cock vore... XD

Also, more avian preds in general would be really nice! I like how lots of birds have crops, and how they have their own interesting stomachs, with two parts. And cloaca vore could be interesting XD I do avian pred vore sometimes already, keeping to myself so far but maybe sometime I'll actually post some.
ThatFool
New to the forum

Postby GeneticMess » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:03 pm

Eznam wrote:Yeah I was thinking more from the outside view, because everything is relatively similar from the inside. Plus there would be no cushion, which is an important factor to consider, because it won't really feel great if the skin you're on is so thin you're just touching whatever is below you.

It really depends on the outcome you're imagining with that mouse. If you're imagining a regurgitation, then you're probably in the majority. If you're thinking digestion, minority, and if you're thinking full tour, it could be either. Or if you're thinking permanent endo that's also probably in the middle. Personally I'd much rather not be eaten by a mouse of all things, there's lots of prettier/cuter things that could eat me if small things could. As far as small animals that break into houses go, I'd go with a bat. Rats probably smell like hell on the inside. Not that I expect anything to smell like roses in the poop factory, but I suspect rats *especially* smell like a trashcan on top of the bile. So yeah, getting woken up by a bat trying to eat me would be alot better. I dunno if I could sleep in it but I'd definitely find it more enjoyable. Plus it would use its little claws to pull itself, it'd be adorable :D

Oh, yeah, from the outside observer's view, probably wouldn't be that fun. I get that, bigger preds have thicker bodies to lay on, while trying to lay on, say, a rat's belly with a person inside of it, you'd pretty much be sitting on the person, curled up in a ball. With that scenario in mind, more medium/bigger preds are more fun. A bigger pred I'd enjoy feeding or cuddle with after a meal would definitely be a hippo. I've heard stories of people being nearly eaten whole (or in pieces) by those things, and then there's that myth about a dwarf in the circus jumping off a trampoline and going right down a hippo's throat whole. Something about how likely it seems they could swallow someone, under just the right impossible circumstances, makes them all the more appealing to me.

As for the outcome, preferred outcome would be eventual regurgitation or digestion with reformation. Follow up would be permenant endo, and I'd rather not be digested and then dead. Mouse isn't my first choice either, but I think it'd still be nice. Although instead of just some street rat, I'd prefer if it was, say, somebody's pet mouse that got loose a couple doors down, and it wanted to scurry about before they get hungry while in my room, and antics ensue. It'd be arguably not much nicer smelling, but I'd prefer a domesticated one at the very least. Bats are also (for the most part) pretty adorable, and it'd be particularly amusing to watch one with a prey filled gut try to sleep while hanging from the ceiling... assuming it could even carry it's prey's weight. If you're inside of one, just hope you have enough space to turn yourself upright so all the blood doesn't rush to your head.
GeneticMess
???

Postby Eznam » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:35 pm

GeneticMess wrote:Oh, yeah, from the outside observer's view, probably wouldn't be that fun. I get that, bigger preds have thicker bodies to lay on, while trying to lay on, say, a rat's belly with a person inside of it, you'd pretty much be sitting on the person, curled up in a ball. With that scenario in mind, more medium/bigger preds are more fun. A bigger pred I'd enjoy feeding or cuddle with after a meal would definitely be a hippo. I've heard stories of people being nearly eaten whole (or in pieces) by those things, and then there's that myth about a dwarf in the circus jumping off a trampoline and going right down a hippo's throat whole. Something about how likely it seems they could swallow someone, under just the right impossible circumstances, makes them all the more appealing to me.

As for the outcome, preferred outcome would be eventual regurgitation or digestion with reformation. Follow up would be permenant endo, and I'd rather not be digested and then dead. Mouse isn't my first choice either, but I think it'd still be nice. Although instead of just some street rat, I'd prefer if it was, say, somebody's pet mouse that got loose a couple doors down, and it wanted to scurry about before they get hungry while in my room, and antics ensue. It'd be arguably not much nicer smelling, but I'd prefer a domesticated one at the very least. Bats are also (for the most part) pretty adorable, and it'd be particularly amusing to watch one with a prey filled gut try to sleep while hanging from the ceiling... assuming it could even carry it's prey's weight. If you're inside of one, just hope you have enough space to turn yourself upright so all the blood doesn't rush to your head.

Oh that's not actually what I meant, but it makes sense that way too. What I meant is that *inside* of the belly, if there's very little cushion, you wouldn't feel very inside if it essentially felt like you were in a moist rubber glove on a regular floor. I do like hippos, but they're so goddamn gigantic I don't think you could feel anything from the outside. Like, look at this, the hippo absolutely dwarfs a pumpkin. That's more than 1/10th of your body, not even slightly impacting it.
Personally if I had to pick an animal to feed a prey to and cuddle next to, it'd just be a snake. Snakes are like giant body pillows and they don't release body heat, they're perfect cuddle buddies, especially if you put a cuddle buddy inside your cuddle buddy and now you get double cuddle until one turns into a puddle. Anything else and you have the person in a ball inside of it and you have the feet in the way of touching the bulge, plus you got the awkward spooning with an animal. I don't know if you're a girl or a guy, but... it's really not favorable to the idea that you don't want to fuck it when you have to cuddle with it on the side with genitals.

Yeah I never see digestion as death anyways. I always saw it more as being absorbed into whatever ate you, in a non-symbolic way. Like you just become it. As much as I like pumping realism into my vore, the appeal of becoming part of someone else just really makes me ignore that you would just turn into brown and a small portion of that gross stuff would then be absorbed as particles in favor of the much more appealing "Be partially digested and be absorbed as you pass through the intestines until you awaken in the body". That being said I still wouldn't want to get digested by a rodent. So I'd say regurgitation is also my favored one, with full tour in second, just because I would rather not have it spew vomit all over the room trying to get me out. Presumably it doesn't have to poop while I'm inside of it because I'm the only thing it ate and it's hungry enough to put me inside its body, so in an optimal scenario, I get to take a ride until I get plopped out its ass without getting a face full of fart pebbles on the way. And then I question whether I should be turned on because it was an animal's ass :|

Well, presumably, if you were in a bat, eaten feet first, and it was hanging upside down, what would happen is that since your torso is your center of mass and insides are insanely well lubricated, you would just slide ever so slightly until you're laying on your back/face. But I doubt it'd go hang. I imagine it just turns upside down to hang and your entire weight pushes on its oesophagus and you just slide out its mouth from wherever it was trying to hang.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GeneticMess » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:15 am

Eznam wrote:(lotsa words and a cool pic of a hippo eating a pumpkin)

Ah, my mistake! That makes sense too, although it hasn't stopped me from wanting to be eaten by things tinier than me. Realistically, it'd be cramped and the stomach lining would feel like fleshy wrapping paper keeping me balled up, but ideally, I'd like to imagine it would be comfortably snug and soft. Maybe the mouse was... genetically engineered to have a comfortable belly? Yeah, sure...

Nobody would probably make a decent bulge in a hippo, but you'd leave a small bump, at least. And that small bump is just enough to excite me at the thought. Although feeling anyone on the inside might be tough, you'll probably just be feeling hippo fat instead of the soon-to-be-hippo-fat underneath it.

Snakes are great too, although I've never been as fascinated with snakes as a lot of other people do, even though they're pretty much the poster-child for vore animals. But if I did have a snake friend, I'd want something like an anaconda. Big, but not enough to dwarf the meal bulge. They average around 15 feet, so I could probably let them wrap all around me and my bed while I could hug the bulge of my theoretical lover inside of the snake, so double the cuddle for half the price. Possibly even triple the cuddle if the big snake wants me in them, too. Although, I won't deny how nice it would be the cuddle with any other animal with a belly, even with the hindrances that come with it. I'd put up with the awkwardness of the spooning and just ignore it for belly's sake, although ideally I'd want this theoretical animal cuddle buddy to A) Be sentient, and/or B) Be some kind of shapeshifter that can be an animal or a person so the genital problem is less weird. And I'm a guy for the record, but that doesn't really make much of a difference. Anyways, sorry for getting off topic.

I play fast and loose with the rules to my vore, realism can often end up as a second thought, even if I don't mean to. Thus, in my ideal fantasy world where all is good and well, organisms have perfect digestion systems that simply turn everything they eat into pure energy or other bodily resources with no other traces or excrements, or they can choose to push something out their front or back in one piece. Not realistic by any stretch of the imagination, but hey, a guy can dream. Rules that are something like that are what I'd apply to the scenario of getting eaten by an animal. I'm also a big sissy that doesn't like fatality, so I'd ideally want to survive the encounter in the long run. For more opportunities to get eaten, if nothing else.

That'd probably true for most bats, but maybe something like the giant golden-crowned flying fox (aka the biggest species of bat in the world) could hold its lunch while perched upside down? The thing looks like its as big as a kid, if not bigger. Might not be enough to optimally handle your weight, but maybe enough to keep you down.
GeneticMess
???

Postby Eznam » Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:15 pm

GeneticMess wrote:Snakes are great too, although I've never been as fascinated with snakes as a lot of other people do, even though they're pretty much the poster-child for vore animals. But if I did have a snake friend, I'd want something like an anaconda. Big, but not enough to dwarf the meal bulge. They average around 15 feet, so I could probably let them wrap all around me and my bed while I could hug the bulge of my theoretical lover inside of the snake, so double the cuddle for half the price. Possibly even triple the cuddle if the big snake wants me in them, too. Although, I won't deny how nice it would be the cuddle with any other animal with a belly, even with the hindrances that come with it. I'd put up with the awkwardness of the spooning and just ignore it for belly's sake, although ideally I'd want this theoretical animal cuddle buddy to A) Be sentient, and/or B) Be some kind of shapeshifter that can be an animal or a person so the genital problem is less weird. And I'm a guy for the record, but that doesn't really make much of a difference. Anyways, sorry for getting off topic.

It's just because it's my favorite animal, it doesn't have much to do with vore. Plus it's alot more acceptable to fondle a snake, because they have no external organs. Plus all the vast amounts of naked models posing nude with them. All in all, I wouldn't feel nearly as weird. Plus they feel like sandpaper, so no one in their right mind would put their genitals up to that, except for the few lass that put a snake in their vaginas (ouch) and that one guy who put his dick in a snake's cloaca.

I feel like it being sentient wouldn't really help the situation much. Monkeys are basically sentient, and you would feel alot weirder being aroused around a monkey that ate someone than you would with like, a cow. Shapeshifter's good though. Although knowing humans, if you were both turned on, the shapeshifter would probably want to have sex as the animal

The main difference was just that if you get an erection it will undoubtedly rub on it.
GeneticMess wrote:I play fast and loose with the rules to my vore, realism can often end up as a second thought, even if I don't mean to. Thus, in my ideal fantasy world where all is good and well, organisms have perfect digestion systems that simply turn everything they eat into pure energy or other bodily resources with no other traces or excrements, or they can choose to push something out their front or back in one piece. Not realistic by any stretch of the imagination, but hey, a guy can dream. Rules that are something like that are what I'd apply to the scenario of getting eaten by an animal. I'm also a big sissy that doesn't like fatality, so I'd ideally want to survive the encounter in the long run. For more opportunities to get eaten, if nothing else.

I just like realism because as the word implies, it makes it feel more real. Vore turns me on alot more when it happens where it shouldn't. Actual vore art is probably the least appealing version of vore out there for me. The most appealing would be tiny on large vore, but like, you have to ignore so much stuff to make it work that every little bit you can add to make it more realistic is just better.
GeneticMess wrote:That'd probably true for most bats, but maybe something like the giant golden-crowned flying fox (aka the biggest species of bat in the world) could hold its lunch while perched upside down? The thing looks like its as big as a kid, if not bigger. Might not be enough to optimally handle your weight, but maybe enough to keep you down.

I looked it up. Turns out bats have their stomach sideways. So if you did get eaten, you would be sitting sideways at all times. You would actually slip into its intestines when it's right side up, instead of the other way around.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Birichino » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:13 pm

Not a furry, and I just like Mastiffs as dogs. Grew up with them.

If I HAD to involve an animal with vore, I'd ask if dragons are allowed, especially since they can be sentient, but I'd rather not.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby Zennakus » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:37 am

Hmm, my favorite animal? Reptiles in general, specifically snakes, even more specifically colubrids, and if I had to choose one I'd pick the caspian whipsnake. Nothing vore or fetish related, I just like animals and study to become a herpetologist.
And, I mean, just look at this beauty:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source= ... 1309710988
Edit: If someone is wondering, the picture says Balkan whipsnake but that is due to the original poster mixing it up with another species.
Zennakus
New to the forum

Postby FluffyGhost » Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:49 am

Fox! <3 Definitely! :3
A big fan of fluffy anthros, creating anthro Fox animations.
https://www.patreon.com/fluffyghost
FluffyGhost
Been posting for a bit

Postby MeatsBackOnTheMenuBoys » Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:37 am

I love large cats like mountain lions, snow leopards etc. I also like large herbivores (giraffe, cow).
Fantasy animals: dragons. Especially Chinese/Eastern dragons.
MeatsBackOnTheMenuBoys
Been posting for a bit

Postby DevourerOfLolis » Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:51 am

Not a furry. My favorite animals are turtles.
Passionate advocate of female prey. As well as a passionate advocate of male preds to eat those ladies~ Though other preds are acceptable as well.
DevourerOfLolis
Participator

Postby Nueéardone » Sat Jan 20, 2024 10:33 pm

Spiders,
I’ve always loved being around them and letting them crawl across my hands.
The comfort it gives me is similar to the comfort you get when petting a dog or cat. However, I’m very put off by spiders as preds. It makes me feel dirty seeing them in vore, I guess because of they way they eat and how my love of spiders is not sexual in any way, unlike my interest in vore.
Nueéardone
New to the forum

Postby N-Mario » Sun Jan 21, 2024 2:31 am

Wow.... this is an OLD topic revival! All the way from 2019. why? Lot of forums don't allow this. I assume this has same rules apply? :O

Well whatever, I still like sharks, orcas, and especially dolphins, as long as they are cute. i mainly want my best buddy to have me. :gulp:
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby Sitharc » Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:29 am

Cats overall, but Tigers for me.
Sitharc
---

Postby DespairOfV » Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:55 am

It definitely owl they just look so majestic
DespairOfV
New to the forum

Postby JettCabino » Sun Jan 21, 2024 1:57 pm

Owls/Birds of Prey generally, Penguins, Parrots overall, Octopus/Squid/cuttlefish, Woodpeckers overall (like toucans), Puffins, Crabs/Lobsters/Shrimp/Mantis Shrimp/Hermit Crabs/Coconut Crabs, Crocodilians/Crocodilimorphs, Sharks/Chimera, Elephants/Mammoths, any Amphibians, Anteaters, Dinosaurs/Pterosaurs/Mosasaurs/Ichthyosaurs/etc., Cetaceans, Black Swallowers, Komodos/Monitor Lizards, Herons, Shoebills, Storks, Cranes, Pelicans, Platypus/Echidnas, Cassowaries, Goats, Mantises, Roaches, Mandrills/humans/Gorillas/Lemurs, Walruses/Elephant Seals/Sea Lions, Lions/any cat species, Rhinos, Hippos, Wolves/Dogs/Bears/Badgers/Wolverines/Canines in General, Hyenas, and mythical stuff like Gryphons and Dragons of literally any kind.

I am a sucker for species unique vore, and love both feral and anthro preds, though usually the ones that can talk are best. As an owl furry myself, though, oddly I am prey but being food for other owls is definitely my jam. Also gay so I the male species generally are the best to me.
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=57209
My rp interests ^^^
JettCabino
Somewhat familiar

Postby BlackWidow552 » Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:58 pm

I'm not a furry, but I pretty much like anything that can possibly eat a person, snakes, crocs and gators to even the giant Coon cats and the Haast Eagle, now extinct. Komodo dragons are always a favorite of mine and even ants. Having someone tied down drenched in honey and devoured by millions of ants is also appealing. Plants are also something I like too though not an animal, would they still be considered vegan friendly after eating a few people.

I've often thought hippos and elephants would make for great preds along with giraffes, seeing the bulge sliding down that very long neck all the way to the stomach would be so great. Whales are also great and there have been document cases of humans being swallowed whole, but often spat back out again. There used to be penguins the size of a human they would make great preds too. Octopus and Squids also. I don't think I really have a favorite, there are just so many to choose from.
BlackWidow552
Participator

Postby thirdaltaccount » Wed Jan 24, 2024 10:26 am

i like shoebills :)
Always either cold or tired. Unsure whether to blame the phenomenon on vorarephilia or not. Probably looking into it too much.
thirdaltaccount
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion