Trouble finding the right person for the right thing?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Trouble finding the right person for the right thing?

Postby MrGrimlock » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:21 pm

I'm not certain if anyone else goes through this at all for anything kink-related, but I find it highly difficult to find someone with tastes like my own. Major part of it has to do with canon stuff, which I typically love more than others. Basically, something like:

"Yeah, I like this, but-" and then adding in something such as "only do females" or "only do fatal for main chars.", that kind of thing.

Like, there's a number of things out there that I've been 100% d y i n g to do, yet everyone's gotta keep baiting me in some way. .m.
MrGrimlock
Somewhat familiar

Re: Trouble finding the right person for the right thing?

Postby scottypilgrim » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:05 pm

Well not everyone has the exact same tastes. You either gotta wait for someone to show up with exactly the same mindset as you or make exceptions and work with each other so you both can have fun. You're entitled to your own list of preferences and No go list just as much as any other roleplayer.
scottypilgrim
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nekiame » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:12 pm

I can understand that feeling. Sometimes finding the right person for RP's of specific natures are hard. And then there's the moments when you seemingly find someone willing to RP, and then they dissapear mid RP without a Word for some reason(this has happened to me to many times) so can certainly understand the trouble of finding the right RP partner.
Nekiame
Participator

Postby coop500 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:14 pm

It happens, lost count how many people responded to my Geralt/Lucifer ad with offers of OC preds. But eh.... I am usually nice about it but does still bum me out.

And yeah I know I know, everyone goes through it and the more picky you are the worse it is, but some people need to vent frustrations and I think the OP did it more maturely than some.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby indoorcues » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:20 pm

. . .
Last edited by indoorcues on Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
indoorcues
New to the forum

Postby NightRoller » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:07 am

I haven't tried to role-play yet, and so am not even sure of my preferences.

RP'ing is not something very easy to get started in. Once you've done it a few times, I guess you've got the idea, but having not done so yet... Eh.
We live in a culture of addictions. What's yours?
NightRoller
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion